Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2004, 02:47 PM
New Fan

Thank you Nikki for the welcome. I am very pleased to have found a place to join in with thoughts or opinions. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking Amy has been a little dense when it comes to Bruce. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I really enjoy this show and I know I will enjoy coming here to join in any discussions that may arise. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
<STRONG>Car - you're welcome and btw, I wanted to tell you before: I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your sig-line. Marshall is such a funny guy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Thanks! Yeah, Marshall is hilarious. Did you watch the last episode? Cracked me up! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited Yellow Mustang Girl ]
Old 02-21-2004, 06:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Yes, he's really funny. I hope they are showing the new episodes soon here in Germany... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
My innocent eyes
Old 03-19-2004, 09:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Name:
Janina
Germany
Favorite TV Show:
Judging Amy, ER, Third Watch
Favorite singer/band:
Bon Jovi, Dido, Lifehouse
Hobbies:
reading fanfics, listening to music
What made you watch Judging Amy?
I watched the first episode and i liked it...
Old 03-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Favorite TV Shows: Judging Amy, 106 & Park, Alias, Half and Half, Gilmore Girls, JAG

Favorite Singer/Band: India.Arie, Ashanti, Brian McKnight, Mary J. Blige

Hobbies: reading, writing, fanfic(r&w), listening to music

Why I Started Watching JA? I had caught bits and pieces of episodes since season one but I never really got into it. Then, I caught the very end of the season 3 finale, after Bruce's hearing, and I was intrigued. I spent the entire summer anxiously awaiting the season 4 premiere to see what the story was behind his being fired. I've been hooked ever since.

I'm so excited about finding this board! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 03-19-2004, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome Janina and chocolatekisses! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

We're so glad to have you on board and hope to see you posting here often. We might not be the busiest board at Fanforum, we're a nice bunch - so please make yourself at home and venture out to all the different threads. If you've got any question, don't hesitate to ask!

Janina - we have a German thread here too and I see that you're a fan of 'Third Watch' - I'm sure Karen (Wildfire Girl) would be thrilled if you visit her board as well. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

chocolatekisses - woohoo. you're a fanfic writer too? that's so cool. have you written any 'Judging Amy' fanfic or what's your writing fandom?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 03-20-2004, 02:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanx for the welcome Nikki K. I've only written 1 Judging Amy fic (so far). "Holding Her" @ fanfiction.net.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 03-20-2004, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

That's so cool! I'm going to check it out the minute Fanfiction.net works again. And feel free to post a link at our fanworks thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 03-25-2004, 11:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

I've just started to write a fic about JA, but I will need a beta reader. If you're interested, let me know. I'll probably also need a German beta reader, so feel free to contact me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
*Gillian Anderson*

"We shared a dinner that did not go well, and...footwear was destroyed." *Amy Gray*

@Sometimes I get so weird, I even freak myself out...@
Old 03-25-2004, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

that's cool! what's it all about? I'd say I volunteer but Real Life is such a bitch these days, don't know whether I'll find some time until June. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] - Besides Liz'll kill me if I don't come up with a new chapter of my Everwood fic soon. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2004, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Welcome all newbies. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Okay, you may not even be new to the thread now... it took me FOREVER to post here. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 11:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm new here but I've watched the show for awhile.

NAME:Chelsea
FAVORITE TV SHOWS:Judging Amy, Third Watch, Friends, CSI, Without a Trace, Las Vegas, Law and Order, Law and Order S.V.U., Law and Order C.I., Joan of Arcadia, Cold Case
HOBBIES:Movies, music, acting, chatting, shopping, sleeping

Yeah, it's hard for me to post all the time but I'm gonig to come back as often as I can. I started watching the show about a year or so ago and I really enjoy it. The twists and turns in it really make you wonder what's going to happen.

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Chelsita
Insane "Friends" Fan - #9
CSI: Labrat - #40
Old 04-21-2004, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Chelsea! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Welcome on board, it's good to have you here [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and we hope to see you posting with us a lot! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
So you're a Joan of Arcadia fan as well? That's cool - so am I. And you're so right about the twists and turns on Judging Amy - it never gets boring.

Old 04-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for such a nice welcome! Yeah, I'm a fan of "Joan" and I like to lurk around that board too so you might see some of my posts there as well.

Chelsita
Insane "Friends" Fan - #9
CSI: Labrat - #40
Old 04-24-2004, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Chelsita C.:
<STRONG>Hey everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm new here but I've watched the show for awhile.

NAME:Chelsea
FAVORITE TV SHOWS:Judging Amy, Third Watch, Friends, CSI, Without a Trace, Las Vegas, Law and Order, Law and Order S.V.U., Law and Order C.I., Joan of Arcadia, Cold Case

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Chelsita</STRONG>
Third Watch, eh? I know I'd seen your name somewhere. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]