Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-08-2004, 03:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Rich is a hottie...

And look -here he is with hair!

yummy

Amy: Why?

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Amy: You said 'partly'. What's the other part?

Bruce: Something I don't know how to name.
Old 12-08-2004, 03:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Wouldn't it be nice to find that under the Christmas tree?
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 12-14-2004, 02:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

under the Christmas tree?

that might be nice but i'd rather Santa tuck him in the empty spot next to me in bed

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Old 12-14-2004, 02:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow! You're just itching to get on Santa's naughty list aren't you, Ru!
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 02-09-2005, 09:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Anybody seen...

'Finding Neo' or 'Breach'?

I just found them listed under RTJ's IMBD page for 2004. It seems like they're shorts. I tried looking them up (briefly) but didnt find anything. Anybody got any info? Finding Neo sounds funny from what IMBD says. Nothing on Breach. I love catching RTJ in anything... thats my boy!

Old 02-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I haven't seen anything about either of those but I did see a preview of Riding the Bus with My Sister the CBS movie he's going to be in with Rosie O'Donnell and Andie MacDowell . . . still not too sure how I feel about that particular career move.
Old 02-13-2005, 08:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

I feel u CK... i'll watch him in anything though... even if i have to cringe

Old 02-13-2005, 10:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Here's a picture I came across

Old 02-14-2005, 11:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Verrrry nice; I wonder if his wife would mind if he were my valentine . . . just this once.
Old 02-14-2005, 10:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Did anyone else watch RTJ in Book of Love . . . tonight. I loved it! It was so great to see him playing such an open and emotional charater; I love Bruce, but sometimes he's just so "hard."

Oh, and he had his mustache and goatee and an ear ring . . . *fanning myself frantically to lower rapidly increasing body temperature*
Old 02-23-2005, 10:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ok I'm not sure if it is just me or not, but has anyone noticed that Richard T. Jones possibly might have gained a little weight since the past seasons? I remember in the 4th season he was very tall and thin but extra muscular. In "Happy Birthday" he seemed like he added on a few pounds, but in a good way. He looks sexy no matter what. It could have been the fact though that I was exhausted and wasn't wearing my glasses so that's why I might be thinking I'm seeing things, or it could have been the outfits he was wearing. Oh well just wanted some opinions. I think I'm going blind anyway lol.
Old 04-09-2005, 06:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's funny that this thread hasn't been updated in awhile. Well, I thought I would break that streak and mention how much I love the episode "Waterworld" where Donna is going to give birth in Amy's house. Well anyway, I love the part where Bruce is telling Amy how the greatest day of his life was when Rebecca was born in the bathtub at his house and he had to deliver her because the paramedics arrived late. And then I like how he says that she was crying and screaming and then he just started singing to her and she stopped crying. Then Amy asked him what song it was that he sang to Rebecca, and he started singing "You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off of you ..." And I started crying because he was just so cute the way he was talking about his daughter, and cute the way he sang, and plus that is also a very great song haha! And Amy even had tears in her eyes. I just wanted to mention how cute that part was, and just how cute he is. I don't know if anyone else thinks that he is cute at that part, but I figured I'd mention it. He's so adorable lol.

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*

Last edited by PSUFAN41; 04-09-2005 at 06:48 PM
Old 04-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Psufan

JUST wondering if you like Bruce
Old 04-09-2005, 10:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

hey marrylousie (from the TV tome site)

What's up MarrryLouise??? You know I love Bruce! Oh my heart just melts whenever he's on the screen, espeically when he smiles.

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-09-2005, 11:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bruce

I am just teasing,psufan!!!!!;
I think you are Bruce's biggest fan in the whole world