Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-09-2004, 12:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh lord...I'm still laughing

Amy: Why?

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Amy: You said 'partly'. What's the other part?

Bruce: Something I don't know how to name.
Old 09-09-2004, 02:30 AM
Elite Fan

Ru - can't you rent the DVDs? At least this is what I did, they have all seasons at my local video rental place. It's really worth it!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-09-2004, 10:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Boy am I redundant today...

I just asked you the same question on the another post. I think all the scare about yet another hurricane possibly hitting me has my mind elsewhere.

I didnt know you could rent TV episodes. Great tip. Thanks a million!

~Ru

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Old 09-09-2004, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that they have it and if they don't just keep bugging them that they should order it. That's what I did at my video rental place with "The Sopranos" - Everytime I rented something I told them - "Hey guys, you know you should get 'The Sopranos' DVD box sets - great show, so amazing!" - after six weeks they got them.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-11-2004, 05:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

It seems I cant rent the Ally McBeal DVDs. But I will use your example and pester the local video rental stores and Netflix. Keep your fingers crossed for me...

How are the Kiss The Girls screencaps coming? I loved RTJ in that too... he almost seemed like a young Bruce in that role. I think his first scene in the movie was him playing basketball... tanktop/shirtless and sweaty. Mmmmmmm

(Nikki slaps Ru)

Ok, I'm much better now thanks!

Old 09-14-2004, 01:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

look out for RTJ next year

(from CBS' press release)

RIDING THE BUS WITH MY SISTER, a new "Hallmark Hall of Fame" presentation starring multiple Emmy Award-winner Rosie O'Donnell ("The Rosie O'Donnell Show") and Andie MacDowell, who make their network television movie debuts, has begun production in Toronto for broadcast on the CBS Television Network. The movie is based on the inspiring true story about the unbreakable bond between two very different sisters. Academy Award-winner Anjelica Huston ("Prizzi's Honor," 1985) is directing the movie based on the book of the same title by Rachel Simon.

Rachel Simon (MacDowell) is an in-demand New York City fashion photographer whose busy life camouflages her emotional isolation. When her father suddenly dies, Rachel comes face to face with the family problems she has tried so hard to avoid. With no one else in the family willing to take on the responsibility, Rachel is forced to spend time with Beth (O'Donnell), her endearing, feisty and developmentally disabled sister who fills her days riding city buses. During what at first was supposed to be an obligatory exercise, the time she spends with Beth becomes an awakening for Rachel as she discovers that her sister has created a whole family for herself with the bus drivers, in particular Rick (D.W. Moffett, "Thirteen"), whose big heart and good looks impact Rachel and her sister, as well as the regular passengers and Beth's boyfriend, Jesse (Richard T. Jones, "Phone Booth"), who value her in a way that Rachel could never have imagined. Rachel and Beth's days together are both demanding and challenging, but for the first time, the disparate sisters have the opportunity to really get to know one another and find a way to communicate as a family.

Last edited by ruzila; 09-14-2004 at 01:21 AM
Old 09-15-2004, 12:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, goody!
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 09-22-2004, 11:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

I've got to say...

I sure love watching RTJ but I cant imagine him as Rosie's boyfriend. It'll be interesting to say the least.

Old 09-22-2004, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I was thinking the same thing; I just didn't want to be the first one to say it.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 09-22-2004, 04:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great minds think alike!

I love Rosie but I feel sorry for RTJ in this role. eww I'm thinking about it again

Old 09-22-2004, 06:48 PM
New Fan

Oh my...I love the pictures from Ally McBeal...I was crackin up laughing LoL
Old 09-22-2004, 07:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruzila:
eww I'm thinking about it again
It does make for an interesting mental picture doesn't it.

AmY_OLivieR, I know, as funny as the caps are I can only imagine how hilarious the actual episode was.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just had a thought...

Is there something about RTJ that has to include scenes where he doesnt lock doors and get walked in on?

First Ally McBeal... then Andrea Solomon's daughter...

What's next? Maxine

Old 09-23-2004, 10:29 PM
Loyal Fan

From your mouth (or I guess keyboard in this case) to the writers' (and the CBS affiliates') ears.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:53 AM
New Fan

Does anyone have anymore pictures of RTJ with Amy or the other cast members off screan?

Last edited by AmY_OLivieR; 09-25-2004 at 05:01 AM