Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-28-2004, 08:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Well, at least I hope so. They really make a cute couple. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
My innocent eyes
Old 04-01-2004, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

yeah, Brien - I thought so today, when I watched the re-run of "Shock and Awe" - it was so cute how Peter was with Gillian during her c-section and the look on their faces when they saw their new-born son. it really broke my heart. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 03-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think they're perfect. They do seem to have or at least at one point had a good marriage. I hope they can resolve whatever problems they have and remain together.
Old 03-21-2005, 08:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Only after reading this whole thread did I even remember Gillian was in a coma at one point. You would think being in a coma that long would have more long-term reprecussions....
Old 03-21-2005, 08:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terracore
Only after reading this whole thread did I even remember Gillian was in a coma at one point. You would think being in a coma that long would have more long-term reprecussions....
I agree. You would think that there would be long term effects of having been in a coma for that amount of time.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well I think those two are have a topsy turvy relationship, and the coma was just one of those little bumps along the way, kinda like Maxine's heart attack.
Old 04-05-2005, 09:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

I was watching some old episodes concerning Peter and Gillian, and I think that they should get back together officially. They truly do love each other, but I think Gillian was just in such an awkward state after her pregnancy that she didn't know how to adjust to the new lifestyle. Plus, she felt as if Peter kept blowing her off and not listening to her like a husband should have. Nevertheless, these two will make it back to each other. I have a feeling.

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-11-2005, 11:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

I guess we'll see how Peter and Gillian are doing since they're back together now. He mentioned moving all his things back home at the end of last week's episode.
Old 04-12-2005, 05:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh yeah that's true I forgot about that.

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 05-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

I guess we'll have to assume that Peter and Gillian were able to stay together. We'll never know for sure because the show ended. We know that Peter was planning on moving back home with Gillian, but we never heard anything else after that.