Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2003, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

Marcus Giamatti/Peter Gray Appreciation Thread

Marcus Giamatti/Peter Gray Appreciation
Giamatti is a graduate of the Yale School of Drama, where he received the Carole Dye Award for Excellence in Acting. His extensive theater credits include the Broadway production of "The Young Man from Atlanta" and "Measure for Measure" at New York's Lincoln Center. He has also appeared Off Broadway in "Italian American Reconciliation," "Durang, Durang" and "Century City" and in regional productions of "Once in a Lifetime," "Macbeth," "She Stoops to Conquer," "Misalliance," "The Miser," "Union Boys" and "Othello." He has also developed new plays at the Eugene O'Neill National Playwrights Conference in Connecticut.

An accomplished musician, Giamatti plays bass guitar in several bands in Los Angeles and also works as a session player. He is a member of Musicians Local 47.

Giamatti was born in New Haven, Connecticut, and lives in Los Angeles. His birth date is October 3.

Marcus Giamatti's feature-film credits include "Hamlet," "Business of Strangers," "Mr. & Mrs. Bridge," "Necessary Roughness," "Judy Berlin," "Jimmy Hollywood" and "3 Ninjas Kick Back."

Among his television credits are the films "The Pirates of Silicon Valley," "Path to Paradise" and "Aftermath: A Test of Love" and the series "Flying Blind." He has also guest-starred in "Cosby," on CBS, "The X-Files," "Dream On," "Living Single," "Homicide: Life on the Street" "Wild Oats" and the daytime drama "One Life to Live."

So com'on, start posting!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by MalloryKeaton; 03-10-2005 at 10:50 PM
Old 12-14-2003, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

because it's pathetic this thread doesn't have any posts already - here's sth. for discussion.

i just read the Televison Without Pity summaries of the first season. they're mocking Peter a lot - saying he's as mature as a fourteen year old. any comments on that? let's discuss.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by MalloryKeaton; 03-10-2005 at 10:52 PM
Old 12-14-2003, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
... they're mocking Peter a lot - saying he's as mature as a fourteen year old. any comments on that? let's discuss.
Thanks for starting this Nikki.

Peter might have the heart of a 14 year old, but not the maturity.

How can anyone who sees what Peter went through last season with Jillian... and not even... before that when they were trying to have a baby, went through the fear of looking Ned... losing him, and then dealing wth that and trying to be there for his wife.

Peter isn't immature he's just a fun loving man who likes gadgets.... what man doesn't.

I think Peter is very responsible, loves and cares for his family a LOT.

He's going to make Ned a great dad.

Last edited by MalloryKeaton; 03-10-2005 at 10:54 PM
Old 12-29-2003, 02:00 PM
Passionate Fan

I like Peter's character, he has had to do a lot in the past year! I admire his hard work.

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 01-17-2004, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Anna - yeah, i agree with you on that. he's very good at his job as an accountant, remember how vincent was impressed when he found out how much money peter made out of his $10,000. and yeah, he shows a lot of responsibility for his family. still i think he has a streak of avoidance - remember in season 2 when it came out he had a problem with alcohol?

Last edited by MalloryKeaton; 03-10-2005 at 10:56 PM
Old 03-14-2005, 10:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Any Peter fans?
Old 05-23-2005, 01:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Here's a thread to discuss Peter.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

I like Peter a lot.
I didn't care for the thread when he was playing in the band in that bar..
But I think he is a great family man,Dad and husband!!!!!
Old 05-25-2005, 01:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree. I liked him as a family man. The whole band idea didn't seem to really fit him. To me it seemed like they were trying to make him into someone he wasn't with that storyline.
Old 05-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

That is exactly how I feel.
That just was NOT the Peter, the family man that we love!
I guess it was like a mid life crisis or something that they were trying to do,but it was just wrong for Peter.
I am so glad he got back together with Gillian before the show ended.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Exactly. I think it would have been a shame if they had not gotten back together before the end of the show.