Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2004, 11:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

JA Cast TV/Movie Alert Thread - Because Seeing Them Once A Week Just Isn't Enough

Hey, am Samstag läuft von 22.05 bis 1.20 auf Pro 7 "Heat" mit Amy Brenneman! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Ich freu mich so. hey Nikki, magst du davon screen caps machen? [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited Unfaithful_Angel ]
*Gillian Anderson*

"We shared a dinner that did not go well, and...footwear was destroyed." *Amy Gray*

@Sometimes I get so weird, I even freak myself out...@
Old 03-25-2004, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

ja, ich seh' mal, was ich tun kann. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] wegen der board regeln schlage ich vor, daß wir den thread in einen allgemeinen TV Alert thread für alle cast member und alle länder umwandeln.

So - to all of you - we just decided to make this the thread for posting about the JA Cast's Current Month TV schedule. So if you have any info - apart from 'Judging Amy', please post it here. That's what I found:

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Amy Brenneman [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
  • Daylight (120 minutes- PG-13, USA, 1996)
    A former emergency services head attempts to save commuters trapped in a collapsing tunnel underneath the Hudson River. Also starring Sylvester Stallone, Viggo Mortensen and Karen Young
    Mon Mar 29 06:00P ENC- Encore Regular

• Heat (180 minutes- R, USA, 1995)
    A homicide detective and a criminal mastermind play a relentless game of cat-and-mouse across Los Angeles. Also starring Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, Val Kilmer and Ashley Judd
    Tue Mar 23 09:00P STARE- Starz
    Sat Mar 27 10:15P Pro Sieben

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Tyne Daly [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
  • The Forget-Me-Not Murders (120 minutes- USA, 1994)
    Police Lt. Janek has a personal stake in the capture of a serial killer after his goddaughter becomes a victim. Also starring Richard Crenna and Helen Shaver.
    Sat Mar 27 05:00P COURT- Court TV
  • Telefon(105 minutes- PG, USA, 1977)
    A KGB agent and his comrade come to America to stop a madman from triggering 50 human time bombs planted years earlier. Also starring Charles Bronson, Lee Remick and John Mitchum.
    Sat Mar 27 09:50A MYST- Encore's Mystery Channel

• Three Secrets(110 minutes- USA, 1999)
    Three unrelated women each believe that an 8-year-old plane-crash survivor is the son she put up for adoption. Also starring Jaclyn Smith and Nicole Forester.
    Wed Mar 24 03:00A LMN- Lifetime Movie Network

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Dan Futterman [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
  • The Birdcage(150 minutes- USA, 1996, Video)
    The arrival of his son's future in-laws forces a gay nightclub owner and his lover to pose as husband and wife. Also starring Robin Williams, Gene Hackman and Calista Flockhart.
    Tue Mar 30 08:00P FAME- ABC Family Channel
  • Enough(120 minutes- PG-13, USA, 2002)
    A woman on the run is forced to take drastic measures when her dangerously violent husband tracks her down. Also starring Jennifer Lopez, Juliette Lewis and Noah Wyle.
    Fri Mar 26 07:00P HBOE3- HBO Signature
    Sun Mar 28 02:30P HBOE- Home Box Office
    Mon Mar 29 12:35A HBOE- Home Box Office
    Wed Mar 31 09:00A HBOE3- HBO Signature
    Wed Mar 31 09:00P HBOE3- HBO Signature

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 03-25-2004, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

ah - I almost forgot, but don't you US/Canadian people forget to check it out.

Kristin Lehman ('Lily Reddiker') can be seen on CBS's midseason show Century City every Tuesday at 9:00 PM!

and for those of you who subscribed to HBO:
Timothy Omundson ('Sean Potter') is on Deadwood every Sunday at 10:00 PM!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Though she's not technically a part of the cast anymore, Kristin Lehman (Lily Reddicker) will be playing "Miami" in the ESPN original series Tilt, centering on professional poker players. Tilt will premiere on Thur. Jan. 13, at 9 PM on ESPN.

And Richard Burgi (Michael Cassidy) has appeared in a couple of episodes of Desperate Housewives as Karl Mayer, Susan Mayer's (Teri Hatcher) ex-husband. I'm not sure when he'll be on again, but I'll keep my eyes open.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion

Last edited by chocolatekisses; 01-11-2005 at 09:52 AM
Old 01-29-2005, 04:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Amy Brenneman will be appearing on Ellen on Tuesday, February 1.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 01-29-2005, 10:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

I wonder what she'll talk about?
Old 02-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Loyal Fan

I actually got to see it this time, but I was a little disappointed; she didn't talk about the show at all. They showed a clip (I think it was tonight's ep) of Lauren interrupting Amy and David picking out baby names, though.

They talked about Amy's real-life pregnancy-she said that she's about 5 1/2 months along and that the baby's a boy-and then they played a game with an audience member.

That was it.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

I saw it too. Isn't that show taped in advance? If so I'm guessing Amy would now be about 6 months along. I guess Amy didn't want her daughter on camera. Ellen said she wanted to see Charlotte, but Amy said that she was upset and yelling in the green room and her husband was in there. I wonder if that was true or if Amy just wanted her daughter to have privacy instead of showing her on tv. I thought it was funny that she still hasn't picked out a name for her cat. Hopefully, she'll have better luck picking out a name for her son. I was hoping also that she would mention something about JA. At first I thought that maybe Amy was wearing that long coat to cover up her pregnancy. I guess not since she talked about it. Although, it was hard to see that she was pregnant because she had dark clothes on and a long coat. I think it's cool to get to see a clip ahead of time. I think Lauren is too old to be in pigtails, but that's just my opinion.
Old 02-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Jim Parsons who plays "Rob Holbrook," Amy's new court clerk, has a small role as "Tim" in Garden State; his scene is only about 4 minutes long, but he's eating cereal dressed like a knight. ( I thought that last lil' bit would be sure to peak someone's interest)
Old 02-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

That's interesting. The funny thing is I was going to rent that this weekend, but all the copies were rented out. I want to see that movie. I didn't know that person was in it. It's nice to have little JA links.
Old 02-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

someone told me that RTJ is in a BET movie Tues nite... cant figure out BETs site -a little help here

Amy: Why?

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Amy: You said 'partly'. What's the other part?

Bruce: Something I don't know how to name.
Old 02-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Ooo . . . goin' to check it out
Old 02-13-2005, 09:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Good lookin out CK!

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Old 02-13-2005, 09:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Found it!

Richard T. Jones in The Book of Love: The Definitive Reason Why Men Are Dogs, Mon. Feb. 14, 9:00 PM on BET.

I'd heard about this movie, but I didn't know RTJ was in it. I will definitely be watching!
Old 02-13-2005, 09:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

ITS TOMORROW?

Life just gets better by the minute I was afraid I'd have to choose between JA and the movie... though from the sounds of the ep -i wouldnt miss much if i just recorded it and watched it another time. Anyway, thanks for coming though CK. I'll take that as your V-Day gift for us RTJ fans!