Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-01-2004, 02:48 AM
Loyal Fan

JA Canadian Thread

BIG NEWS FOR CANADIAN FANS!!!!

The W network (W = Women) has picked up the show in Canada starting Wednesay September 1st. Here's the link if anyone's interested. Also the network has picked up Gimore Girls too. To read more on that read my Post under Gimore Girls; "Syndication in Canada & U.S.". http://www.wnetwork.com/tv_shows/sho..._amy/index.asp
Old 09-01-2004, 08:11 AM
Addicted Fan

That's really good news for Canadian fans, thanks for postin!
My innocent eyes
Old 09-01-2004, 02:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Congrats!
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 09-01-2004, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Gee, that would be like my dream-TV-day - Judging Amy and Gilmore Girls on one evening. I can only dream. Glad to see that Canadian syndication rocks!

Thanks for bringing that over.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-01-2004, 08:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K
Gee, that would be like my dream-TV-day - Judging Amy and Gilmore Girls on one evening. I can only dream. Glad to see that Canadian syndication rocks!

Thanks for bringing that over.
Don't forget Global already airs the current Season alongside CBS.
Old 09-01-2004, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Gee - if it only were for TV, I'd have to move now!

Besides, welcome on board, robinepowell! We're happy to have you here and hope you stay with us for a while. Why don't you introduce yourself in our introduction thread and tell us a little bit about yourself? We'd love to get to know you!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-01-2004, 09:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Gilmore girls and Judging Amy run on the same nites where I live! It's awesome! Cuz if I'm havin a crappy Tuesday, I have something to look forward to.

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 09-02-2004, 01:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by gg_obsessed:
Gilmore girls and Judging Amy run on the same nites where I live! It's awesome! Cuz if I'm havin a crappy Tuesday, I have something to look forward to.
Ditto! GG @ 8, an hour to finish any homework that I've put off (I'm such a procrastinator), then JA!
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 09-02-2004, 02:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K
Gee - if it only were for TV, I'd have to move now!

Besides, welcome on board, robinepowell! We're happy to have you here and hope you stay with us for a while. Why don't you introduce yourself in our introduction thread and tell us a little bit about yourself? We'd love to get to know you!
WEll thank you! This is a first for me, being invited to tell all about moi at one of these places (message board/forum etc.), just tell me where to find it and I'll be glad to.

Robin

P.S. Can anyone tell me how do I get a picture up here, like the rest of you have?
Old 09-02-2004, 08:07 AM
Addicted Fan

I'll just post the link to our Welcome and Introduction thread. But basically it's just one of the topped threads.

Click me!

Okay, and for the avatar that you want: You need to go to that drop down bar, where every forum is listed. At the very top there's something called "User's control panel". Select that and then click on "edit options". Or just take this link, I hope it works:
Edit options
Scroll down and then their's something like "Avatar". You have to click on "Change Avatar" and you'll soon see a nice list of pirctures for you to choose! I hope that helped.
My innocent eyes
Old 09-03-2004, 05:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Canadian Thread

Hello fellow Canadians (& U.S. friends)

I did have a Thread here but it seems to be missing so I'll start again and hope it stays a little longer this time.

Most of you have probably heard by now that W network has picked Judging Amy starting this week. In case you haven't heard or are wonder how to the find their website or their shecduling of the show, here it again:

http://www.wnetwork.com/tv_shows/sho..._amy/index.asp

Robin

P.S. Don't forget Global already airs the show alongside CBS.
Old 09-04-2004, 09:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Have fun, posting.
My innocent eyes
Old 09-04-2004, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

I merged the two threads
So anyway - I know there's a Canadian thread at the Gilmore Girls board, maybe you can find some people there who'd also like to discuss JA or whatever - bring some new people here. We'd love to have you.

So did the show start already? With the pilot?

Old 09-05-2004, 08:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Wow, as stupid as it sounds, but I didn't even know we were able to merge threads. *lol*
My innocent eyes
Old 09-05-2004, 06:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm not Canadian but I'll be glad to reminisce (sp?) about the old eps with you.