Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Graciela Reyes; Innocent or Guilty?

Hello! ^_^

Thought it would be fun if we were the Judge/Jury who decided Graciela Reyes' fate in court.

Let me start by saying I think she's Innocent. Wrong place, wrong time. ;-)
Old 03-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I totally agree, robinepowell. I think charging her with the shooting victim's murder would be wrong. I'm not saying she shouldn't be held accountable for her actions; I think she probably knew that her cousin was probably not the best person to be around while she's trying to turn her life around, but she shouldn't be punished for something she didn't do.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 03-09-2005, 03:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Cool idea for a thread.

I think she's innocent. I think that if she was really guilty she wouldn't be acting the way she is. Even though she might not want to admit it, Amy's approval does mean something to her. I, too, think that it was a mistake that she chose to be in the car with her cousin, but charging her with murder simply because she was in the car is wrong. If it turns out that she was guilty then that's different, but I think she's innocent.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'll be the oddball and say she's guilty just because everyone else thinks she isnt lol
Old 03-13-2005, 10:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUFAN41
I'll be the oddball and say she's guilty just because everyone else thinks she isnt lol
I don't mind the "oddball" theroy. Variety is the spice of life. Besides who knows who else thinks she's guilty? So far I've only gotten two people on my side. Lol!

Aall I can say is wrong place, wrong time for poor Graciela.
Old 03-17-2005, 09:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinepowell
I don't mind the "oddball" theroy. Variety is the spice of life. Besides who knows who else thinks she's guilty? So far I've only gotten two people on my side. Lol!

Aall I can say is wrong place, wrong time for poor Graciela.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

I definitely think she is guility in the sense that she knew her cousin had that gun. When she said that her cousin had to "take care of business", it almost seemd like it didn't matter to her what her cousin did, which makes her guilty as an accessory in my book.

I just think JA is a little blind when it comes to this kid.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Has anyone's views or thoughts on whether or not Graciella is guilty or not changed since Tuesday's episode?

On one hand I want to believe she's innocent. On the other hard, her attitude seems to lead me to think that perhaps she's not innocent. Spitting in the direction of the judge was a bad move. Her whole 'tough as nails' attitude surely doesn't help. In earlier episodes she seemed to not want to corporate and even talked back to Amy telling her that she went by 'G' not Graciella. I would think that most judges wouldn't tolerate that. I guess though that Amy tolerated that because she wanted to get through to Graciella. Thirty-five years seems like a long time. Of course if it turns out that she knew about the shooting then she would be an acomplis to the crime. If she didn't know then having to spend 35 years in prision seems harsh.

Anyone care to share any thoughts?
Old 04-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I think that Graciella had a genuine desire to turn her life around, and she was on her way to doing it. I've thought she was innocent the whole time, regardless of her "hard" exterior, and I think the judge made huge mistake.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 04-07-2005, 09:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatekisses
I think that Graciella had a genuine desire to turn her life around, and she was on her way to doing it. I've thought she was innocent the whole time, regardless of her "hard" exterior, and I think the judge made huge mistake.
I'd like to think that's the case that she was trying to turn her life around. Hopefully, she wasn't just telling Amy what Amy wanted to hear.
Old 04-16-2005, 12:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I still say she's innocent "wrong place, wrong time". Whether we find out she's guilty or not 15 YEARS for something she didn't activily do? I mean she didn't actually hold the gun, yet we haven't heard what's happening with her cousin the very same one who got her into trouble.

Poor Graciella, as Amy said she'll be 10 years older then Amy is now when she gets out of Jail. Lets hope the "onion farmer" Judge is of some help.
Old 04-16-2005, 08:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think that if Graciella does have to remain in prision for 35 years, that Amy will unfortunately blame herself. Amy did everything she could. Lets hope that things turn out ok.
Old 04-17-2005, 12:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't know if she is guilty or innocent, but I have a funny feeling something worse is going to happen with Graciella. Hopefully nothing does, but I just got that gut feeling.

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-17-2005, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Well, one thing we can be sure of, Amy is definitely not giving up on Graciella.
Old 04-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatekisses
Well, one thing we can be sure of, Amy is definitely not giving up on Graciella.