Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-03-2003, 11:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Favorite JA Whatever Thread - Episode, Character, Storyline, Couple, Etc.

Hey everyone! Let's get a good thread going! I thought everyone could list their favorite episode and say why they like it!

I would have to say my favorite episode is the Season Finale of last season, "Shock and Awe". It's my favorite because it shows how well the family comes together, although the ending was a little harsh, I still think it is one of my fave episodes!

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited Brienchen ]

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 12-03-2003, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

good idea for a thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
let me think - it's hard to just pick one...
for now i say, what i really liked was 4x22: CSO Hartford. that's because i loved that we saw this other non-professional part of Bruce when worried about his daughter Rebecca. furthermore i liked the grandmother/granddaughter moments, when Maxine took Lauren with her to work. Lauren learnt a valuable lesson and didn't come off as annoying as usual. what i also liked was the clash of Amy and Stu's mom: Concetta Tomei is one of my favourite actresses and i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]d her on "Providence" [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]. what i also liked were all the kyle/lily scenes and how kyle finally saw heather's true colours.
all in all - a perfect episode, IMO.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 12-03-2003, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Man, every episode becomes my favorite... okay, pick one.

Awww, I like that episode when the kid who wanted to kill himself called DCS. Maxin and Sean spent the night trying to find out who he was. Watching them work together was a blast.

I also like the episode Adoption Day, when Amy had a ton of adpotions to do and the last one was when Peter and Gillian adopted Ned.

I also, though it was very very sad in the end, but I also liked that episode when Amy's friend died of cancer... but before she died she came back and was telling Amy all about the religion she got, and in the end when she died, Amy ran home calling for her mom, but she wasn't there so she went to Bruce. It was a good thing she finally remembered it was his night to go to church and not school. But that conversation they had in front of his church was very good and alloweed you too see so much into their relationship.
Old 12-23-2003, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

maybe we could extend that topic - you know, like to - favourite character, least favourite character, favourite storyline, least favourite storyline, favourite funny scene, favourite sad scene etc.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 12-27-2003, 10:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
<STRONG>maybe we could extend that topic - you know, like to - favourite character, least favourite character, favourite storyline, least favourite storyline, favourite funny scene, favourite sad scene etc.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki</STRONG>
that would work too! i never thought about that! cool.

Old 12-27-2003, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

so go ahead! who wants to start it? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2003, 01:25 PM
Addicted Fan

My least favourite character would be Amy's daughter.
I don't know why, maybe because I don't like children in TV shows. They always are so complicated and get on my nerves... I know that's a bad reason... *shrug*
My innocent eyes
Old 12-27-2003, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

oh yeah, i'm totally with you. Lauren is just the most annoying little brat since Ruthie on 7th Heaven [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
but maybe that's just me/us. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2003, 01:46 PM
Addicted Fan

"Annoying little brat" were the words that I was searchign for. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Those children like Lauren and Ruthie are way to egoistic in my opinion.
My innocent eyes
Old 12-28-2003, 06:12 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yeah.

so who's your favourite. i need to think about it for a while. but for now i'd say Amy. as Lorelai on Gilmore Girls, she's kind of a rolemodel. working mom, strong opinonated, etc.

Old 12-28-2003, 08:28 AM
Addicted Fan

I think I again have to agree with you. Amy is also very beautiful and intelligent, everything you expect of a character.
My innocent eyes
Old 12-29-2003, 01:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Amy is my fave too! But I also loved Vincent too! I live for his special appearance on episodes!

Old 01-17-2004, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

yeah, Vincent is fun. especially in his scenes with Donna! totally agree on that. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

so let's go on. what's your favourite couple on the show?

Old 02-20-2004, 06:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Get this one going again! What's your favorite???? C'Mon! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2004, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

well... to answer my own question above. my favourite couples...

I guess I'm not too exotic there, though I tend to do a lot of UC shipping on other shows. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Kyle/Lily [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
that was for obvious reasons. I think Kevin Rahm and Kristin Lehman had a great chemistry and their characters' dialog was well written. though they had that 'love-hate-relationship' thing going on for some parts, it never got annoying like it easily did on other shows. the reason for that? probably because there wasn't any real 'hate' included. it was just that Lily was very impatient when it came to her job and how others (especially Kyle) should do theirs. so though Kyle was equally ambitious he was the relaxed part in their relationship and balancing her out. I liked them because they were both intelligent and though she was his boss, he wasn't inferior to her. He could rely on her and vice versa. Together they were funny and I loved to watch them.

I also like Bruce/Amy and Sean/Maxine a lot - but before I babble on, make and tell us your decision!