Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUFAN41
"You Came." "You Called" - best part of the finale IMO
So true so true. I was holding it together until that moment and then I totally let go and sobbed.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Loyal Fan

I'll try again. Did anyone happen to tape the Season Finale? Please send me a P.M. if you did. Thank You
Old 05-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry, robin. I wish I could help.

Hopefully, they'll show the finale again before they start the next season. If not, let's hope we don't have to wait as long for TNT to start showing season 6 as we did for season 5.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 05-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatekisses
Sorry, robin. I wish I could help.

Hopefully, they'll show the finale again before they start the next season. If not, let's hope we don't have to wait as long for TNT to start showing season 6 as we did for season 5.
I live in Canada and I don't think TNT is one of the channels we get with any Canadian Satellites or Digital Cable. We used to have Direct TV, but it went down a year ago, I used to watch Judging Amy as well as Charmed on there.

I'll try over @ TV Tome and see if I have any better luck otherwise I might have to do as you say and wait for repeats on CBS & Global Canada.
Old 05-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Do you get the Hallmark Channel? JA also airs on that channel. I'm sorry no one here has been able to help you out.
Old 05-16-2005, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

I'm just keeping up with watching - and everyone knows how much I love Bruce but honestly, I was pretty mad at him at the end of 6x20. I think Amy was far too emotional when it came to Garcella's (sp?) case. However, in the case of that boy who was mistaken for a dealer by the cops and beaten - she was absolutely right to do what she did - and Bruce suggesting that she reaped what she sowed when that idiot security officer didn't wish her a good night because she didn't believe the dirty cop, this was coward and personally I think he acted like a complete jerk. I'm still angry over this.

The best thing about those last episodes however, they are David free!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 05-16-2005, 04:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree.

I know some might try to make excuses for Bruce, but he was wrong for the way he spoke to and treated Amy. She has the right to make her own decisions and just because Bruce doesn't agree doesn't make Amy wrong. Bruce acted like a big jerk. He should have apologized to her.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Nikki K, I understand where you're coming from. I was feeling the same way after seeing that ep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatekisses
Now for Bruce, you guys know I love him, but he was wrong tonight. There was nothing wrong with Amy choosing to believe the boy over the police. It was a hard decision, but that's her job. He shouldn't have made her feel like she did something wrong.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 05-17-2005, 04:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

We should hear tomorrow whether or not JA has been renewed.
Old 05-17-2005, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah. I'm through -- watched the season finale. It would be a good series finale. But I'm still hoping they'll renew the show because really: It had six seasons and the quality never dropped. What other show can say that for itself? I swear if they cancel JA in favour of JoA, which had only what? two good episodes this season - I'm going to cry.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 05-17-2005, 08:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Are you refering to this article?

http://sw.interpolls.com/cache/kingw...05/zap2it.html

CBS May Choose Between 'Joan' and 'Amy'
(Tuesday, May 17 11:44 AM)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) The cast and crew behind "Joan of Arcadia" and "Judging Amy" may be on pins and needles on Wednesday (May 18) morning when CBS announces its fall schedule to advertisers. With the top-rated network on the verge of picking up a slew of dramas, both popular shows may be on the verge of slipping off the bubble.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, CBS is said to be leaning toward at least eight new shows, including five dramas, a figure that makes it highly unlikely that both "Joan" and "Amy" will be back. However, CBS didn't want "Yes, Dear" last fall, but after returning at midseason, the oft-maligned comedy did well enough that it looks likely to get a renewal along with fellow comedy "Still Standing" and the midseason drama "NUMB3RS."

The list of pickups begins with Jerry Bruckheimer's female-centric legal procedural "American Crime," which shouldn't be surprising given how much of CBS' schedule Bruckheimer already controls. The master of the event movie and the small screen has also secured series pickups from NBC and The WB in the past two days.

"Crime" would be joined by two military/intelligence-based procedurals in "Quantico" and "The Unit" (headed for midseason, apparently). CBS is also said to be making goo-goo eyes at two supernatural projects, "Threshold" and the Jennifer Love Hewitt drama currently known as "Ghost Whisperer."
Jenna Elfman's comedy "Everything I Know About Men" is looking strong and the trades report that the buzz is good for "Flesh and Blood," about a family of doctors, starring Henry Winkler and Stockard Channing. The other comedy slot could go to the flashback series "How I Met Your Mother," with Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan, though Julia Louis-Dreyfus' "Old Christine" may be ordered for midseason.

On any other network, "Joan of Arcadia" and "Judging Amy" would probably be safe. "Joan" picked up an outstanding drama series Emmy nomination for its first season, but its audience has dwindled, averaging around 7.96 million viewers this season on Fridays. "Judging Amy" has remained solid on Tuesdays, attracting 10.57 million viewers per episode. If CBS executives felt that some of the newly developed dramas might skew younger, though, one or both of the shows may be cancelled.

This is a familiar strategy for CBS. Last spring, the network cancelled "The Guardian," even though the legal drama earned consistently respectable ratings. The network was convinced that "Clubhouse" would draw a more demographically attractive crowd. Instead, the bat boy drama tanked. Proving that CBS' karma was still good, though, the network inserted two installments of "The Amazing Race" in Tuesday slot and ended up getting exactly the young audience it desired.
Old 05-17-2005, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, that was it.

Old 05-17-2005, 09:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

I guess this thread will need to be closed. There won't be anymore new episodes. I can't believe CBS cancelled Judging Amy. I hate CBS!