Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thoughts on tonight's episode?

I feel for Amy. The situation with Lauren seems to be getting worse. I hope Amy and Lauren can work things out. Lauren seems to be going down a bad path.

I think the guy who is pressuring Amy to run for Senate needs to leave Amy alone. It's creepy that he has been gathering information on her. What part of no doesn't he understand? She doesn't want to run for Senate, yet the guy is determined to see that Amy leave the bench. I really hope she doesn't leave junvelle court.

I thought the situation with Peter and Gillian was interesting. Though I thought they were already back together, but now we know they are back together offically. I guess last week's episode hinted at it and tonight's episode confirmed it. I thought it was sweet that Peter quit his band for Gillian. I think there is hope for them.

I wonder where Donna is. Holbrook was missing in tonight's episode also.

I liked the Maxine/Sean scenes of course.

I thought the case in Amy's court was sad. Beating a dog to death because she didn't want him in her yard. Talk about overreacting. It's sad that the son learned to treat his mother the way she treated him.
Old 04-12-2005, 08:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Lauren has gotten completely out of control! She's 12 and she decides it's okay to run off in the middle of the night! Craziness!

I loved Maxine's s/l. I know it's not likely, but it would be great to see how that whole situation turned out.

I guess Gillian and Peter are finally "fixed." He cracked me up when he kept bringing up the "things" she did while they were separated. It was obviously pure jealousy, but it was cute.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 04-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatekisses
Lauren has gotten completely out of control! She's 12 and she decides it's okay to run off in the middle of the night! Craziness!

I loved Maxine's storyline. I know it's not likely, but it would be great to see how that whole situation turned out.

I guess Gillian and Peter are finally "fixed." He cracked me up when he kept bringing up the "things" she did while they were separated. It was obviously pure jealousy, but it was cute.
What I don't understand is that the writers keep going back and forth with Lauren's age. One episode she's 12, the next she's 13, and the next she's 12 again. I wonder what the deal with that is? I also think it's crazy that she ran off. She should know better. I know twelve is a hard age, but still. I agree that she's got to the point that she's completely out of control. I'm surprised Amy hasn't put a stop to it yet.

Peter did seem very jealous. I wonder if Gillian had planned on going out on a date or if she was just trying to make Peter jealous by getting dressed up.

Last edited by MalloryKeaton; 04-13-2005 at 12:56 PM
Old 04-12-2005, 09:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Last edited by MalloryKeaton; 04-13-2005 at 01:18 AM
Old 04-13-2005, 12:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Amy

Lauren is out of control and Amy does NOTHING!
She never disciplines or punishes her for the stuff she does.
That was so sad about the woman beating the dog to death
I hurt so bad for that poor kid.
I KNOW what the son did was horribly horribly wrong,but if someone killed my dog,I would want to hit them,too, but I am an adult and know better.
I think s/l may mean solution to the problem with the autistic kid????
I thought that was so sweet how the kid loved listening to the record with that guy
I would love to know what happens in the long run,too-if maybe the guy and the kid's Mom would try to make their relationship work
The kid was so sweet.
That was cool with Jillian and Peter-she looked so pretty tonite.
Old 04-13-2005, 01:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrrylouise
Lauren is out of control and Amy does NOTHING!
She never disciplines or punishes her for the stuff she does.
That was so sad about the woman beating the dog to death
I hurt so bad for that poor kid.
I KNOW what the son did was horribly horribly wrong,but if someone killed my dog,I would want to hit them,too, but I am an adult and know better.
I think s/l may mean solution to the problem with the autistic kid????
I thought that was so sweet how the kid loved listening to the record with that guy
I would love to know what happens in the long run,too-if maybe the guy and the kid's Mom would try to make their relationship work
The kid was so sweet.
That was cool with Jillian and Peter-she looked so pretty tonite.
I guess it's harder for Amy to discipline Lauren because that's her daughter. I guess when she's in court it's not as hard because she's not related to the kids. I think though that Amy needs to deal with the situation regarding Lauren. Whatever Lauren's problem is doesn't seem to be going away. To me, at least, it seems to be getting worse. If Lauren would at least talk to Amy, that would help. She seems to shut Amy out. I guess Amy feels like she makes an effort and doesn't get anywhere. I don't know, both Lauren's behavior and Amy's reactions to it need to change, in my opinion.

Last edited by MalloryKeaton; 04-13-2005 at 12:58 PM
Old 04-13-2005, 10:08 AM
Loyal Fan

s/l=storyline
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 04-13-2005, 08:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Only three episodes left for season 6.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Amy

I agree,Mallory
Amy better learn to discipline lauren fast or she is going to be another Graciela .
She is headed in that direction fast.
Kids have to learn from when they are little to listen to their parents or they will be punished.
Lauren runs that household pretty much and Amy is afraid to speak up,so she just gives up and retreats because she knows lauren will have a tantrum and slam the door in her face.
Amy never punishes her-she hugged and kissed her after she got the navel piercing and never said a thing when she had the tantrum at dinnertime or when she ran off to her Dad's in the middle of the night.
That sends a bad message to teens today who watch the show.
Amy sat there with the tv blasting to drown out laurens music,because she was afraid to go upstairs and ask her to turn it down or lauren would have another tantrum.
It just annoys me more and more every week that Amy acts so helpless and doesn't speak up to the kid.
Old 04-16-2005, 08:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Three days until a new ep.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay! A new episode tonite! Looks like it will be a good one! I'm interested on what Lauren will be up to this week with her new attitude!

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 04-19-2005, 03:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Should be a good episode.
Old 04-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

It was an OK episode. Finally a little more of Bruce and Donna was hysterical, as usual. The scenes next week look great! Amy and Bruce are gonna be screaming at each other, but what the heck was he doing in her kitchen cooking?????

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, Maxine. I'm so sad for her. Yes, she's pushing Ignacio away, but she doesn't want to be.

Yay, Vincent! Back into the writing game for you! Way to be an adult (finally).

Nice to see Amy and Lauren finally making some headway in their relationship. Hopefully, things will keep getting better for them.

Donna was great! "Greedy, Grab it, and More gain." Splendiferous!

Now for Bruce, you guys know I love him, but he was wrong tonight. There was nothing wrong with Amy choosing to believe the boy over the police. It was a hard decision, but that's her job. He shouldn't have made her feel like she did something wrong.
Old 04-19-2005, 09:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatekisses
Oh, Maxine. I'm so sad for her. Yes, she's pushing Ignacio away, but she doesn't want to be.

Yay, Vincent! Back into the writing game for you! Way to be an adult (finally).

Nice to see Amy and Lauren finally making some headway in their relationship. Hopefully, things will keep getting better for them.

Donna was great! "Greedy, Grab it, and More gain." Splendiferous!

Now for Bruce, you guys know I love him, but he was wrong tonight. There was nothing wrong with Amy choosing to believe the boy over the police. It was a hard decision, but that's her job. He shouldn't have made her feel like she did something wrong.
I agree. Bruce was wrong. Amy is entitled to make her own decisions. She felt the boy was innocent, and Bruce has no right to second guess her. Why is it that Bruce always seems to act as if he's right and Amy's always wrong? What gives with Burce not having any sympathy or compassion for the kids in Amy's court? First Graciella and now the boy in tonight's episode. The promo for next week's episode was enough to make me want to reach through the tv and wack some sense into him. Telling her to act like a judge. Where does he get off saying that? I thought he was supposed to be Amy's friend. Friends don't treat each other the way Bruce is treating Amy. I don't like the way the writers have made Bruce's character so different. He's so uncaring and downright rude sometimes. If I were Amy I would refuse to speak to him until he apologized. Why must she be the one to apologize all the time. She even apologizes when it's not her fault.

Lauren's behavior has gotten even worse. I feel bad for Amy. I hope Amy can get through to Lauren. I liked her speech at the end to Lauren.

Maxine's break up with Ignacio doesn't bother me. I didn't really care for the relationship.

Nice to see Donna for once.

Don't get me wrong, Bruce is a good character, it's just that he's been way out of line lately.