Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2004, 03:03 PM
New Fan

I must have missed an episode. I didn't know Heather was pregnant. When did she tell Kyle...how did she tell Kyle? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

gg_obsessed - yeah, i hope they'll make something out of that too. and i also hope that Heather didn't cheat on Kyle and/or Vincent. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Akayla - i'm not sure whether i remember all the circumstances. Heather's pregnancy came out in episode 5x13: Sins of the Father. Heather waited in the hallway outside of Kyle's flat for him - after they had several fights for the usual (nonsense-)reasons. He's pretty annoyed and asked her why she hadn't called instead of coming over as he had told her to. That's when she dropped the bomb and told him she's pregnant. He asked her how she'd know for sure and she answered that she didn't get her medical degree for nothing. Then she told him that she didn't want anything from him, she just wanted him to know. That's when she left him starring after her irritatedly.

I think that's basically it. So guys - how was yesterday's episode? Any opinions on that? Please? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 02-18-2004, 10:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Amy is pushy and would have eventually chased David away. Here is a guy whose wife died a year ago and this is too soon to date and she should have had the sense to know that. And for Donna to get into his face over a matter not her business was too much. Finally, the fact that she left a guy at the alter would be enough reason for me to stay away from her.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi guys!
Been a long time since I came here but I saw most of the last new episode but not the end...what happened between Amy and David? I mean, I know they are not meant to be so I hope she had the decency to let him go. It's not worth it.

Also, hate that Bruce's ex-wife is living with him again...she should have told him the truth about her bankruptcy.

Also can someone tell me about Peter? Why is he living with Amy? I don't get it...I missed a couple of episodes, so I don't know what is going on?

When can Bruce and Amy figure out they love each other? Come on now! It's obvious that he loves her and that he just does not want to get involved in this whole David thing...

Donna was pretty annoying when she confronted David about cancelling the date and Heather was pretty annoying too...

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
Old 02-20-2004, 06:16 PM
Passionate Fan

I think that David and Amy make a great couple. but it seems like there are so many obstacles in thier relationship, I can't see it working out. I'm not really sure though. You never know!

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 02-25-2004, 12:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

As some of you may know, I'm the editor of the "Judging Amy" guide at TV Tome. I could really use the help of the members of this board who taped tonight's episode. My local CBS affiliate didn't air all of the end credits AGAIN so that they could hype their crappy 11:00 newscast (arrrgggh!), so I desperately need tonight's co-star credits (the acting credits that are run at the end of the episode). I got the first six:

Tito Ortiz (I) - Raul Messina
Jossara Jinaro - Courtney Messina
Gina Morelli - Isabel Messina
Quinn Sullivan - Tina Brewster
Paul Webster - Rich Dunbar
Ellen Whyte - Ms. Mendez

but not the rest. I'd appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks.
Old 02-25-2004, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

I'd love to help you, but unfortunately I live in Europe and my local station hasn't broadcasted the episode yet. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

From the "Judge Amy"-Website and the IMDB, I got the info that other guest/co-stars were. I added the links to IMDB - maybe the info there rings a bell what role they could have played in the JA episode... like maybe you recognise them from one of their other projects:

Katherine La Nasa -- playing "Yvonne Dunbar" (according to IMDB)
Stephanie Michels
Catherine Paolone
Robert Silver
Nina Siemaszko (there's even a photo there and she was on 'The West Wing')
Carlos LaCamara
Omari Hughes
Lawrence A. Mandley
Jernard Burks (there's also a picture there)
Max Jansen Weinstein
Carlo Michael Mancini
Barbara Carrera (there's a photo gallery!)
Jeff Frangos
Beth Malone

Sorry that I can't do more. But maybe that helps a bit?! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 02-26-2004, 08:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks, Nikki (or do you prefer Nina?). I really appreciate your help.

I got all the guest stars (they're the ones listed at the beginning of the episode). I just need the co-stars (they're listed at the end of the show after the previews for next week's episode). If you happen to tape the episode when it airs and can post those names, I'd really appreciate it -- whenever you can get to it.

Thanks!
Old 02-28-2004, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

derviatvt - sorry i couldn't do more for you - but i'll try whenever the episode airs here (which might not be until next years). Nikki or Nina is fine by the way. is there anything we can call you beside your forum-name? - oh and on a further note: they showed a re-run of "3x34: Come Back Soon" last night and the song at the end is by "Seven Years" by Norah Jones. maybe you want to add this to the guide. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2004, 01:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks, Nina -- whenever you can get to it will be fine. Thanks, too, for the heads-up on the Norah Jones song -- I posted it at the site.

Maura
Old 03-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] that's great. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] thanks for keeping that wonderful guide updated, Maura.

that week was so hectic, i forgot a preview to the episode of 03/02 - i'm very sorry.

just so the info is complete here - it was:

---
5x17: The Song That Never Ends
Amy presides over the case of a woman who completed a welfare-to-work program and now wants custody of her children, who are with foster parents who wish to adopt them. Meanwhile, Kyle delivers the baby of a woman who must go to prison without seeing her child; and Gillian considers dating.
---

so what do you all think about Gillian going on a date?

[ 03-06-2004: Message edited Nikki K ]

Old 03-15-2004, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

hej and we get a new episode tomorrow! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Quote:
Tuesday, March 16, 10PM ET/PT
5x18: "Disposable"

Amy is faced with the negative realities of the foster care system when a teenage girl with little hope for a productive future gets involved with prostitution while living at a shelter. Meanwhile, Maxine does some creative juggling to keep a foster mother (Patty Duke), suffering from the first stages of Alzheimer’s disease, from losing her foster child.

Rating: TVPG-L

Guest starring Patty Duke, Timothy Omundson (Sean), Adrian Pasdar (David), Eddie Jones, Siena Goines (Mia), Katherine Lanasa, Indira Gibson, Jon Polito, John Valdetero, Wendy York, Thomas Vincent Kelly, Lena Cardwell.

Written by Diego Gutierrez. Directed by Alan Myerson.

Go here to watch the TRAILER!

So tune in and let's discuss!

Old 03-15-2004, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] that's great. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] thanks for keeping that wonderful guide updated, Maura.

---
5x17: The Song That Never Ends
Amy presides over the case of a woman who completed a welfare-to-work program and now wants custody of her children, who are with foster parents who wish to adopt them. Meanwhile, Kyle delivers the baby of a woman who must go to prison without seeing her child; and Gillian considers dating.
---

so what do you all think about Gillian going on a date?

[ 03-06-2004: Message edited Nikki K ]</STRONG>
I though that the scene where the two were discussing if Gillian should date was hilarious. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2004, 12:29 AM
Elite Fan

Haven't seen it myself yet, but I heard Gillian was pretty much implying what she wanted Donna to say while Donna basically wanted out of the conversation since she didn't want to be disloyal towards Amy but on the other hand hadn't wanted to disappoint Gillian. Since Donna isn't good with subtle hints and stuff like that, I guess that must have been funny. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Is that what happened? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2004, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

com'on guys - what do you think of this weeks episode?
discussion? please!!! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]