Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-26-2004, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

just to let you know. tomorrow's episode may be a re-run but in case you haven't seen it yet... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Tuesday, January 27, 10PM ET/PT
"Tricks of the Trade" (5x04)

Amy’s courtroom turns into a media circus when she oversees the trial of a celebrity athlete accused of raping a young woman. Meanwhile, Maxine steps in when a mother tries to protect her children from biohazards to the point of parental abuse. Maxine, feeling the pressure to find a new place to live, considers selling the diner. Kyle tries to locate a kidney. He attempts to convince the grandmother of a brain-dead child to donate his organs to the young girl in need of a transplant. Stu and Amy still can't come to terms on where to go for their honeymoon, with their wedding only a month away.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 02-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

so tomorrow, we'll finally have an all new episode!

Quote:
Tuesday, February 3, 10PM ET/PT
5x13 "Sins of the Fathers"

A teenage boy hires a man to impersonate his father in court to prevent Amy from placing him with his mother full-time. Meanwhile, Peter and Lauren bond when Peter moves back into the Gray family home.

Amy's annoyed when the opposing sides in a custody dispute have difficulty appearing in court together at the same time. She's also aggravated that David McClaren has been avoiding her since their last date and Bruce isn't willing to show her any sympathy. Meanwhile, Maxine finds it curious when a father insists his son be placed in another home; and Peter gets offered a gig playing bass guitar in a band.

Guest starring Timothy Omundson (Sean), Adrian Pasdar (David), Inny Clemons (Robert), Sarah Danielle Madison (Heather).

Directed by Richard Gershman.

Go here to view the TRAILER.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 02-04-2004, 07:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Who knew Peter had such a degree of "coolness" about him? Gillian taking off may be the best thing that's ever happened to this guy.
Old 02-06-2004, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

well, i hope that's not just some mid-life crisis thing and i don't hope he'll have an affair with that hairstylist/singer - after all he's still married.
speaking of Peter coming out of his shell: he might have always had that in him, no? remember how Amy said, that all her friends at highschool had a crush on Peter, because was in a band and really cool?

ah and on another note. Heather is pregnant?! do you think it's Kyle's or Vincent's baby?

Old 02-09-2004, 05:41 AM
Elite Fan

there's a new episode this week. yeah! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Tuesday, February 3, 10PM ET/PT
5x14: "Roadhouse Blues"

Amy and David are confronted with questions from their kids regarding the nature of their relationship. In court, she must decide whether to award custody of a boy, whose mother passed away, to his father, who is in the Federal Witness Protection Program. Elsewhere, Maxine deals with a group of high-schoolers she suspects have made a suicide pact in response to the accidental death of a popular classmate, and Peter preps for his first performance with his new band, Roadkill Five. Ignacio joins Maxine and the Gray family at a local country bar to watch Peter perform.

Guest starring Adrian Pasdar (David), Timothy Omundson (Sean), Jay R. Ferguson (Todd), Cheech Marin (Ignacio), Crawford Wilson.

Directed by Helen Shaver.

Watch the TRAILER!

Old 02-11-2004, 12:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Could someone who taped "Roadhouse Blues" please let me know who the co-stars were for this episode (the acting credits that are run at the end of the episode)? I got the first four:

Crawford Wilson - Victor McLaren
Harry Johnson - David Poole
Ivor Pyres - Quentin Moore
Kane Ritchotte - James Canello

but not the rest. My local affiliate cut the remaining credits off at that point and went directly to the 11:00 news. I'd appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks.
Old 02-11-2004, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

i haven't seen the episode yet but that's what TVtome said:

Quote:
Episode Number 107
First Aired February 10, 2004

Writer: Barry O'Brien
Director: Helen Shaver

Guest Stars:
Cheech Marin - Ignacio Messina
Adrian Pasdar - David McLaren
Timothy Omundson - Sean Potter
Nicholas Lea - Vincent Canello
Elisa Donovan - Shelby Crawford
John Francis Daley - Jace Crosby
Rachel Grate - Beth Dempsey
Jennifer Parsons - Linda Dempsey

Co Stars:
Crawford Wilson - Victor McLaren
Harry Johnson - David Poole
Ivor Pyres - Quentin Moore
Kane Ritchotte - James Canello
Henry LeBlanc -
Adam Nelson -
hope that helps.

anyway. welcome on board and i hope you stick with us! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
so how did you like the episode in general?

Old 02-11-2004, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks, Nikki. I'm actually the person who posted that information at TV Tome originally, and I needed to fill in the blanks. It's nice to know that you're using it as a resource!

Thanks also for the welcome. I enjoyed last night's episode for its good mix of the serious and the comic, as well as for the nice, slow way they're developing the romantic relationships. I love Cheech's character, and I'm slowly warming up to Adrian's. Come to think of it, I must have *really* liked this one, because I generally don't care for country music!
Old 02-12-2004, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

oops, seems I dropped another clanger. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
but I have to tell you, I adore your work for TVtome - the site is my main reference for show-information - and the JA section is extra great.

just a question - since I haven't watched the new episodes yet - is the girl who plays Shelby the same who was on 'Sabrina'?

Old 02-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks so much for your kind words [/blushes]. You've got a good eye for actresses -- Elisa Donovan, who plays Shelby Crawford, also played Morgan Cavanaugh on "Sabrina" in Seasons Five through Seven.
Old 02-14-2004, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
<STRONG>ah and on another note. Heather is pregnant?! do you think it's Kyle's or Vincent's baby?</STRONG>
I didn't get the impression that she and Vincent actually slept together, so it's probably Kyle's.

But, if there were a question about the paternity, it could be an excuse for Dan Futterman to return for an episode or two...
Old 02-14-2004, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by derviatvt:
<STRONG>Thanks so much for your kind words [/blushes]. You've got a good eye for actresses -- Elisa Donovan, who plays Shelby Crawford, also played Morgan Cavanaugh on "Sabrina" in Seasons Five through Seven.</STRONG>
You're welcome and thanks. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Do you know whether Elisa/Shelby will stick around for a while? Though I'm not sure whether I'd like Peter to have an affair, I'd love to have her and the band around. It's good to see Peter coming out of his shell a bit.

Quote:
Originally posted by Thief Of Love:
<STRONG>
I didn't get the impression that she and Vincent actually slept together, so it's probably Kyle's.
But, if there were a question about the paternity, it could be an excuse for Dan Futterman to return for an episode or two...</STRONG>
I'm not sure about that... maybe they had maybe they hadn't slept together. Heather was truely mad about Kyle/Lily's elevator hook-up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Call me a baby, but I still hope that Lily comes back at some point. I loved the chemistry of her and Kyle. (I know Kristin has her own show mid-season... but I can dream, can't I?) -- btw, I'd love to see Vincent coming back more often... so a baby would probably give us that chance. I doubt we'll ever see Carole again somehow - does Sara Mornell have any other job arrangements at the moment?

Old 02-15-2004, 10:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
<STRONG>well, i hope that's not just some mid-life crisis thing and i don't hope he'll have an affair with that hairstylist/singer - after all he's still married.
speaking of Peter coming out of his shell: he might have always had that in him, no? remember how Amy said, that all her friends at highschool had a crush on Peter, because was in a band and really cool?

ah and on another note. Heather is pregnant?! do you think it's Kyle's or Vincent's baby?</STRONG>
Right now I am thinking it is Kyle's baby. But I would also like to see Vincent have to come back for something like that because I love him! He is awesome! So I don't know. Either way, interesting situation!

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 02-16-2004, 05:32 AM
Elite Fan

I admit it's much more likeable that it's Kyle's baby... still I'm not sure if I want to see that happening, you know? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

ah - we've an all new episode this week! yeah! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Tuesday, February 17, 10PM ET/PT
5x15: Werewolves of Hartford

A romantic day with Ignacio is momentarily interrupted when Maxine spies one of her foster parents dressed like a pimp on his way to a kinky hotel sex convention. In other developments, a bitter feud between two teen girls enters Amy's courtroom: A teenage girl accused of damaging a friend’s bicycle appears in Amy’s courtroom, but as the case unfolds, a family secret of incest is revealed. Bruce agrees to let his ex, Mia, stay with him while she's in town caring for a sick aunt; and Kyle sounds less than enthusiastic about his impending fatherhood. Meanwhile, when David abruptly cancels another date, Amy obsesses over his level of interest in her.

Guest starring Cheech Marin (Ignacio), Sarah Danielle Madison (Heather), Rhyon Nicole Brown, Siena Goines (Mia), Inny Clemons (Robert), Timothy Omundson (Sean), Dave Ruby (Lloyd), Adrian Pasdar (David), Crawford Wilson.

Directed by Jessica Landaw.

Watch the TRAILER here!

Old 02-16-2004, 10:10 AM
Passionate Fan

I love new episodes! I hope that they play a little more into Heather being pregnant. But who knows.

avi credit to lovely lauren