Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2003, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

CBS - All New Episode: "Paper War" Tuesday, Mar. 15 at 10PM ET/PT

While I've yet to see an episode, I thought it would be benefitial to start a thread to discuss them when I see them, lol.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and lucky as you are, nikki, you can start tonight! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Tuesday, November 25, 10PM ET/PT
"Ruminspringa"

Amy must decide the fate of a baby torn between two teenage parents from different cultures. Amy also runs into David at a private school open house for their children and misinterprets having coffee with David for a "date." Meanwhile, Maxine is banned from a high level DCF meeting and pulls a stunt to get their attention.

go here to view the TRAILER!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nina

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 11-26-2003, 03:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi ya!

I can't believe there is a Judging Amy forum now! Yay! It's about time...I saw this one and man I felt so sad for the Amish baby situation... it just doesn't seem fair that the father would never see his child again. So sad...I don't know what I would do in that situation...

Of course my favourite thing about this show is Amy and Bruce. Loved their conversations about parenthood and such...I don't like David. IT's really whatever with him...Come on! Finally get Amy and Bruce together! Please!

Good episode but I still can't help but miss Vincent.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
Old 11-26-2003, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

I'm watching my first episode now, it's about Amy dealing with a cross dressing case, cept the person doing it is a young boy.

Also, Amy is dealing with not having much in common with Tom Welling except sex, though in her position, I don't think I would care. He's just so darn cute!

Old 11-26-2003, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by louloucn:
<STRONG>Good episode but I still can't help but miss Vincent.
</STRONG>
what i miss most about vincent are his scenes with donna. though i'm glad they didn't try to make kyle a vincent-clone, i think their cotenancy lacks the "warmth" and trust which vincent/donna had while living together.
i know he won't come back full-time. didn't carol break up with vincent? why is he staying in SF? and on another note: is dan futterman still on "Will & Grace"?

Nikki - i remember that episode. on tom welling - sure he's cute. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] but i can understand amy's concerns - that she's like... too old for him and this will only be a fling or affair but not a lasting relationship.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], Nina

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 11-26-2003, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Were they together more than once cause she goes to leave and he reminds her that this is the second chance for them. It was all quiet emotional.

Old 11-27-2003, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

~*Nikki*~ there are a LOT of episodes to discuss because of the reruns on TNT, so you may want to edit the title of this thread to include the title of the episode this thread is about.

just to clear it up for walk-in and they wont get spoidled by discussion of an episode they haven't seen yet.

and MAN I LOVE the fact that we have a Judging Amy baord.
Old 11-27-2003, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

Nikki - yeah, Tom Welling is around for seven episodes if i remember correctly. the episode you caught was 2x19 "Between the Wanting and the Getting".

dawn - i think it's clear that the general thread should be up to the current episode on CBS. so if someone does not want to get spoiled i recommend for them to open an extra-thread. furthermore we're not enough people (yet) who are on the same "level" with havening caught episodes - so i think it's rather useless if we wanted to narrow this to discussions of specific episodes.

Old 11-27-2003, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Honeymink:
<STRONG>dawn - i think it's clear that the general thread should be up to the current episode on CBS. so if someone does not want to get spoiled i recommend for them to open an extra-thread. furthermore we're not enough people (yet) who are on the same "level" with havening caught episodes - so i think it's rather useless if we wanted to narrow this to discussions of specific episodes.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nina</STRONG>
But Nina, you just proved my point... you and Nikki are talking about one episode... an old one on TNT with future Superman boy... and there's also discussion on the present episode that aired on CBS... with is WAY PASS the sex with future superman.

It can get confussing as to which episode is being discussed if they are ALL discussed on ONE thread.

There are currently 2 episodes at different time periods that air on TNT which some people are seeing for the first time... and the more current episodes that air once a week on CBS... which is why I suggested we seperate them &/or make it clearer which episode is being discussed on the General Episode Discussion Thread.

Some people who are catching Amy for the first time on TNT may not want to get spoiled by discussion of the most current episodes on CBS.

But hey if you all want to keep all the discussion on the same thread... by all means go for it... I've seen them all... some more than once so I wont be spoiled or confussed by the conversations.

MAN, I remember Rob,(Tom Wellington's character) if he was nothing else a great reminder that all women can have a dropdead just for sex kind of boyfriend if they really wanted one... you remember his niece though, man she was annoying... sweet and a GREAT babysitter but annoying. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah when Vincent came back for the wedding and Kyle caught him and Heather making out on the sofa, he told Kyle that what was her name, Carol? left him.
Old 11-27-2003, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

so maybe we could make up some rules like - when discussion an episode, write in the first line of your post to which one you're referring to? that'd be a compromise. if or better said when we are more people we can spilt it in different threads. or we can discuss the TNT repeats on that thread i opened?

does that sound like a compromise?

so on 5x07 - Kilt Trip:
i haven't seen it - but i don't mind reading spoilers. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] - so vincent and heather made out? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] gee! as you can see on my avatar, i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] SDM, so i hope that's not the last we've seen of her on JA. i assume kyle broke up with her? not that it should hurt him, longing for lily and all. carole tobey actually was vincent's wife. they got married in las vegas after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 3x04 "The Right Thing To Do". the actress playing her was the pretty Sara Mornell.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

Old 11-28-2003, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Yeah Carole, well Vincent said after she was in remission that she started having an affair with her doctor... go figure. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and Heather and Kyle did break up but Kyle still got pissed watching her and Vincent making out on the sofa... but if I remembered it correctly it worked out in the end.

and I'm cool with your compramise, but I don't always get the titles of the episodes I want to discuss sorry, I'll try but I doubt I'll remember.
Old 11-28-2003, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

so just to get this clear - by "it worked out in the end" you mean vincent/heather are an item now? i'd love that!

for episode titles go to http://www.tvtome.com and search for Judging Amy. this is what i do - since i don't know the english episode titles most of the time. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

Old 11-28-2003, 08:47 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ddawn347:
<STRONG>Yeah Carole, well Vincent said after she was in remission that she started having an affair with her doctor... go figure. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and Heather and Kyle did break up but Kyle still got pissed watching her and Vincent making out on the sofa... but if I remembered it correctly it worked out in the end.

and I'm cool with your compramise, but I don't always get the titles of the episodes I want to discuss sorry, I'll try but I doubt I'll remember.</STRONG>
It wasn't really...said. She asked Vincent out, and..they went out...it wasn't said if they were a thing now.

I saw the actor who plays Vincent at a concert in LA. He's a cute guy. Short, though.

Is there anything known about the guy who plays Maxine's boss? I remeber when he joined, and his storylines are fuzzy, but i love him to pieces.
Old 11-28-2003, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

you mean Timothy Omundson (playing 'Sean Potter')? i like him! his looks remind me of this british actor rupert everett (sp.?).
besides there's a website for him: http://surabufix.com/timothy/

on Heather/Vincent: hee, i'd like that if they hooked up. i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] SDM and also i'd love to see vincent around for more guest appearances.

Old 11-29-2003, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Hmmm..have never heard of this show or whatever it is, lol till now. Have to check it out.