Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-20-2004, 06:26 PM
Supreme Fan

Board Customized -- Isn't It Looking Pretty?

Voting is now over. Thanks for participating!

[ 02-01-2004: Message edited christinedechagny ]
Old 01-20-2004, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Voting will take place approximately one week from today, on Friday, January 16th, and will continue for 48 hours at which point the thread will be closed and we will immediately start customizing your board.
i guess that was for the previously customized boards? can you give us the new dates? thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-20-2004, 06:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Fixed. Sorry 'bout that.
Old 01-21-2004, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

thanks. and wwweeehhh - we're getting a theme!

colours... i have to think about that but it definately should be something light which is easy on the eye. whoever did the Lauren Graham board for example, created pure perfection IMO. i also liked a lot what they/you made of the One Tree Hill board.

characters for the banner - definately Amy and Maxine, Bruce... maybe Gillian and Peter, too. i don't care for Lauren, but that's maybe just me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

what does everyone else think?

nikki

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-21-2004, 06:47 AM
Addicted Fan

I have to agree with what Nikki says. I'd really love a board with light colours, so that it's easy to read. For the people, I also agree. Maybe also Vincent... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
My innocent eyes
Old 01-21-2004, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

I'm a bit torn when it comes to Vincent. The thing is - Dan Futterman isn't a cast-member for almost 2 seasons now. I agree though that it would be nice to have the complete Gray family on the banner but that'd leave out Bruce and would include Lauren and Kyle. hm...

Back to the colour theme - a question to the people in charge, do you have a special colour palette you chose from?

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

Old 01-22-2004, 09:15 AM
Addicted Fan

I have to admit that I didn't think about it, and I really see no reason to include Amy's daughter on the banner. I'd be okay with you propositions then. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
My innocent eyes
Old 01-22-2004, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

heh, i didn't mean to sound like a bully (again) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] - seriously. i think we need some more input - Graphic Team Members? hello? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2004, 11:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

We usually pick the colors from the graphic that's chosen, that way everything coordinates. I did he Lauren board, well, the graphic anyway, back then Lisa was doing all the coloring.

Also, could you guys link to some pictures? I don't watch the show, and the only cast pics I've been able to find have Dan Futterman in them.
Old 01-23-2004, 12:01 AM
Elite Fan

Regina - that graphic was very pretty (as was the colour!). [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] - for pictures, i'll search for some. in the meantime: we have a picture thread on this board. there are pictures of all cast members posted. so maybe if you have a look there. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Judging Amy Picture Thread

[ 01-22-2004: Message edited Nikki K ]

Old 01-23-2004, 12:32 AM
Elite Fan

sorry, edit is a b!tch. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

ahm... when i looked through my album i found, i like those pictures for the banner.

Amy - Copy & Paste
OR
Amy 2 - Copy & Paste

Peter - Copy & Paste

Gillian - Copy & Paste

Maxine - Copy & Paste

Bruce - Copy & Paste

at least this is all i could come up with for the moment. hope it helps a bit anyway. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2004, 06:21 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey guys, the deadline has been extended. The voting will now take place starting on Friday, January 30. This has been changed in the first post as well.
Old 01-27-2004, 05:17 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for letting us know.

Old 01-30-2004, 05:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Voting has begun! Take a look at the choices in the first post and vote for your favorite.
Old 01-30-2004, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Oooh I love the first one, they're both cute, but that one is my favorite. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]