Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-19-2005, 08:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrrylouise
They need to go to a nice romantic Inn!!
We should only be so lucky.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 04-19-2005, 08:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Right!
We would all be taping that!
i missed the preview-turned the tv off too fast,but the vcr caught it on tape
What in the world is Bruce doing in Amy's kitchen?
I would think she would be dressed nicer in a dream
I see she is starting to run for the Senate next week,too.
Old 04-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Mmmm I just loved the almost kiss between them in "The Last Word". Soo cute and adorable. I also love how jealous Bruce acts whenever Stu hits on Amy.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hope Bruce being in Amy's kitchen isn't a dream! I'll be so upset!

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-20-2005, 09:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know
That has me so confused??
I wonder if maybe they had a going away party for Amy and Bruce came home with her and spent the night
Old 04-21-2005, 04:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

lol you are funny MarrryLouise. We are such diehard Bramies!

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-21-2005, 07:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

ok, this is my take on the 'kitchen' scene. If u guys are familiar with the show, past 'previews' have put scenes in a different sequence than they actually take place in the ep. SO, i have a feeling that after their BIG fight, in which Bruce decides to take a job transfer or just quit (my speculation), Amy comes home to find herself alone, starts drinking herself silly, calls Bruce, he comes over because he's worried, he gets drunk with her but she's obviously has had more, they sleep together, he gets up and makes breakfast but she cant remember what happened -hence the confused look on her face. HA!!!!

Ok, thats not REALLY what i think but it sounds good.

I really think that the fight happens first and its possible that the 'goodbye' scene is where Bruce admits to Amy his feelings for her, inciting him to quit or transfer. I mean he looks like he's ready to kiss her -its the same exact face he had before their kiss in Lost in the System. They DONT kiss, Bruce just walks out and Amy dreams of him in her kitchen that night because he's on her mind. She realizes she has feelings for him too but it will probably be the following episode before their is a resolve for Bramy.

It is also a possibility that since Bruce realizes his feelings for Amy are conflicting with how he should act at work, he decides to ask Amy how she feels about him in order to decide on telling her his feelings. That's why Amy is saying "Your my conscience, my friend..." Her response leads him to believe that she only sees him as a friend so he decides not to tell her his feelings but gives her some crock reason for the transfer/quit like "our friendship is conflicting with our work relationship". Amy then senses that there was something more to what happened with Bruce leaving and ends up having a dream where she wakes up and Bruce is there making breakfast. (As Bruce once said in the Wee Hours -"dreams are wish fullfillments!") Amy realizes that she has deeper feelings for Bruce and is convinced he feels the same. I think, however, that it wont be until the followin ep where she'll tell him or confront him.

Either of my interpretations of the kitchen scene are probably not what most you guys are looking for -I think it opens up for a realistic beginning to Bruce and Amy as more than friends. (NOT that this is the only possibility ) But this is what I truly think and hope for from that WONDERFUL preview CBS gave us. I think its just commendable that they got over their fear over the 'affiliates' to put Bruce in Amy's kitchen as she gets up in the morning with the possibility that its leading to Bramy.

Amy: Why?

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Amy: You said 'partly'. What's the other part?

Bruce: Something I don't know how to name.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ru, let's hope that you are right. I'm hoping that big fight scene leads to an expression of true feelings. It better not be something stupid. Hopefully us Bramies don't get our hopes up for nothing ya know?

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-21-2005, 01:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

This is being brought over from the Speculation Thread. Please keep detialed Bramy discussions like this one to this thread. Thanks.

marrrylouise
Maybe Bruce is leaving because he just can't handle his feelings for Amy anymore.
But,maybe she will talk him into staying??
Maybe that will be the cliffhanger?
I am dying to know if he spent the night with her--she was sure dressed cruddy,though if he did.

PSUFAN41:
yes very strange and that leaves me to wonder what is going to happen next, but it still doestn' explain the reason why he's cooking in the kitchen

ruzila:
Here's some food for thought....

Bruce is wearing the same shirt when he's screaming at Amy to act like a Judge as he is when she's telling him that he's her confidant, her conciousness etc. its just that he's got his blazer on in the first scene (most likely first thing in the morning) and he's got his shirt open and jacket off in the 'goodbye' scene. This leads me to believe that what's going to likely take place is a fight during the day then Bruce will have most the day to 'brood' over it where he decides to do 'the honorable' thing by either transferring or quitting. He'll probably see his feelings (whether friend or more) are getting in the way of his work relationship -which he always knew. I've been in the same situation before. When in the Army, my buddy got promoted and became my SGT. I'd try to always show the proper respect when people were around, and he was (IS) my best friend but you can tell your bestfriend when they're acting like an ass -u cant tell your boss that.

So that's my take on the yelling and goodbye scene. This doesnt lead me to believe that Bruce wont be on the show anymore. If there was ever any hope for Bramy it would be that Bruce and Amy no longer worked together, so this opens the door. But the 'goodbye' could very well b Amy leaving for congress though I doubt that. I mean she might go for Senate but I dont think that's what the goodbye was for. If she does go for Senate, its even better for Bramy because it still would be uncomfortable to pursue a relationship for Bruce when it was known Amy was his boss. I always thought he should get his degree and no longer be in the courthouse in order for Bramy to happen. JMHO

As far as the kitchen scene... u guys really dont want to know what i think about that.

PSUFAN41:
It has been a very heavily sexual tensioned 6 years for them both lol. They'll admit their true feelings very very very soon. Each day is closer and closer to them exploding.
Old 04-21-2005, 03:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

VERY interesting posts,Ruzilla!
You know I sort of think Bruce is saying good bye because Amy is leaving.
Donna says "Judge Gray is going to Washington",so Bruce probably knows she is leaving.
I know what you mean about the boss/friendship thing-it has beem showing up a lot with Bruce criticizing Amy's judgement.
I didn't even notice the shirt,so I bet you are right about Amy calling him that night and them getting drunk!
Brilliant!!!!!!!
Oh,you know,I bet you are right about the breakfast thing,except Bruce probably sleeps on the clouch and not with Amy!
NO,please,not another dream deal!
I will be so mad.
The writers are probably teasing and torturing us Bramys with those previews and I think they are going to make us suffer a little longer before Bruce and Amy sleep together.
Also,I don't want their first encounter be when they are drunk
I want it nice and romantic.
Ohhh,I casn't ewait till Tuesdazy
I hope this is the beginning of a true BRAMY LOVE!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hope so too MarrryLouise ... but I'm not getting my hopes up because previews can just be teasers ya know?

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-21-2005, 04:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

PSUFAN-I know what you mean
I bet the writers are reading all this and laughing so hard at the way they have us all excited!!
I really don't think they are going to give us anything more than teasers until the next season.
I bet the cliffhanger will be a really huge BRAMY tease.
But,what if they cancel the show??? we will be left hanging forever,then???
Old 04-21-2005, 07:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know that is what scares me. I think that if they still aren't sure about renewing the show, then they have something happen between Amy and Bruce because it has been heated sexual tension now for 6 years and the more and more their time goes by together, the more powerful their attraction becomes, and plus the fans have been waiting such a long time for this. Amy B even said herself in an interview in 2003 that she also believes that Bruce and Amy are in love with each other. So I don't now what the hell is going to happen, but I just hope that we get a 7th season and that Bruce is still part of the show, and also .... some Bramy action finally happens.

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-21-2005, 08:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't see that Amy interview and I always wondered how the real Amy felt about a Bruce and Amy relationship or a DAMY relationship,etc.
Maybe they have 2 endings all ready in case it doesn't get renewed,maybe they will have Amy and Bruce dating and happy if it is the the last show-----and maybe they have a cliffhanger taped in case it is renewed.
It seems when shows end,the last show has all the couples nicely hooked up OR (this scares me,too.)
Maybe that is why they seem to be getting Amy and Bruce together now all of a sudden,because they are really afraid it isn't going to be renewed-so they got rid of david real fast and they read your scenario about the BIG FIGHT and figured that sounded good,so they used it
They have to have Bruce and Amy together after the 6 yrs of teasing us.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I know this is gonna sound horrible, but as much as I want to see Amy and Bruce have a happily ever after together, if the show has to end for that to happen, I can wait another season. I'd rather the writers have the time to give the show the sendoff it deserves, than have it end ambiguously.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion