Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-07-2005, 04:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

I like in the season finale of the first season when that truck blows up, and Bruce grabs Amy to keep her safe from the stuff falling from the ceiling. He was trying to protect her. That's so cute!!

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nikki*~
Thanks for the links. I'll do some avies up since I have the weekend off.

I just watched the first season finale and thought it was cute when Amy was getting the keys out of Bruce's pocket and they were all flirty, right before Ian catches them and turns them in.
I love that scene! A-dorable!

Yay for new avies!
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 04-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

So I know they kiss later on, my mother informed me of that, but why didn't they date afterwards? Was it the whole deal about him not dating outside his race? I always thought that was dumb, but everyone is entitled to their own ideas.
Old 04-08-2005, 10:13 PM
Loyal Fan

They kiss at the end of ep 4x01, "Lost in the System," when Bruce is working at the hardware store after losing his job for pleading no contest to assault charges, but he gets his job back at the end of ep 4x02, "Thursday's Child," so technically the option for them to date no longer existed.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 04-09-2005, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I get that.

Personally I don't see why she couldn't date him, I know it's ethics, but I still don't understand it.

BTW, I posted some Bramy avies in the fanart thread. Enjoy!
Old 04-10-2005, 07:26 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't get it either, other than the court system just wants to cut down on the number of "in house" romances, but I say if it's okay for lawyers and judges, why not CSO's and judges?
Old 04-10-2005, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

I totally agree CK. I don't understand the big deal over it. What people do outside the office should be their business, just as long as they don't let it effect their work.

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah and Amy has dated more than a few lawyers at the place, so I don't see why dating Bruce would be so bad.
Old 04-14-2005, 08:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't understand it either. We all know she loves Bruce lol

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-14-2005, 09:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not sure it's a matter of Amy thinking it's bad or not to date Bruce. I think it has more to do with the fact that they work together everyday and it would make it awkward if they were to start dating. What if it didn't work out? Then they would still have to face each other everyday. For example with David it made it awkward with their on again off again relationship. Having to see each other in the same building was awkward enough. Imagine if David was her CSO and had to interact with him every single day.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I guess it is not allowed for a Judge to date her CSO because someone reported aBruce and Amy one time and didn't Bruce get transferred for a while???
Old 04-15-2005, 08:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, it's never been stated exactly, but it's pretty much understood that those in power (couldn't think of a better way to describe them) feel it's improper for a judge and CSO to have a relationship.
Old 04-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Bruce making breakfast in Amy's kitchen! *swoon* I don't care if it is a dream (which it most likely is), that just means she's dreaming about him! Oh joy!

Yes, I'm choosing to ignore that argument scene, and focus on the happy stuff. Denial can be a happy place.
Old 04-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG CK I hope that it isn't a dream! And if it isn't, then what the heck is he doing in her kitchen!!!!

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-19-2005, 08:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

i guess Amy is still going to be a judge this season with Bruce as her CSO,so we can only hope for Season 7 with Amy running for the Senate !
Maybe they will kiss and make up after the argument????? swoon!
and that will be the cliffhanger and leave us wondering
It would be pretty hard for Bruce and Amy to have a romance and a nice breakfast in Amy's crazy house----------
They need to go to a nice romantic Inn!!