Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-07-2005, 04:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-07-2005, 12:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 04-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him
Old 04-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing
Old 04-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air
Old 04-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that
Old 04-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he
Melina Kanakaredes
Old 04-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was
Old 04-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was still

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was still responsive.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 04-08-2005, 03:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was still responsive. He

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*