Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-15-2005, 12:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was still responsive. He hugged her and she reluctantly stepped away because she felt uncomfortable. So Bruce smiled which made everything okay. Suddenly, Amy got emotional and Bruce sat back and fell down which made Amy laugh and cry and hug him. Someone walked in and abruptly forced Bruce and Amy to separate. Then they talked about how they were going to impeach the both of them for impropriety. Slowly, Amy walked to calm herself down and then Bruce moved toward her, but stopped because he looked down and saw tears in Amy's eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing, I was just trying to remind myself of why I was a Judge in a place where everything is unbelievably forbidden!" Bruce looked at the picture of Lauren on Amy's desk. Amy walked to the door and screamed to get someone to move out the tension from the room. She couldn't remember where she was going when a loud crash shook the entire building. Bruce ran after Amy, afraid that she was leaving. He caught up to her and spun a little piece of yarn from her jacket. Amy waited and turned so Bruce could tell her how much she meant to him. After he told Amy, they talked for a while, and when
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 06-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

ignore this post..........

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 06-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was still responsive. He hugged her and she reluctantly stepped away because she felt uncomfortable. So Bruce smiled which made everything okay. Suddenly, Amy got emotional and Bruce sat back and fell down which made Amy laugh and cry and hug him. Someone walked in and abruptly forced Bruce and Amy to separate. Then they talked about how they were going to impeach the both of them for impropriety. Slowly, Amy walked to calm herself down and then Bruce moved toward her, but stopped because he looked down and saw tears in Amy's eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing, I was just trying to remind myself of why I was a Judge in a place where everything is unbelievably forbidden!" Bruce looked at the picture of Lauren on Amy's desk. Amy walked to the door and screamed to get someone to move out the tension from the room. She couldn't remember where she was going when a loud crash shook the entire building. Bruce ran after Amy, afraid that she was leaving. He caught up to her and spun a little piece of yarn from her jacket. Amy waited and turned so Bruce could tell her how much she meant to him. After he told Amy, they talked for a while, and when he

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 06-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was still responsive. He hugged her and she reluctantly stepped away because she felt uncomfortable. So Bruce smiled which made everything okay. Suddenly, Amy got emotional and Bruce sat back and fell down which made Amy laugh and cry and hug him. Someone walked in and abruptly forced Bruce and Amy to separate. Then they talked about how they were going to impeach the both of them for impropriety. Slowly, Amy walked to calm herself down and then Bruce moved toward her, but stopped because he looked down and saw tears in Amy's eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing, I was just trying to remind myself of why I was a Judge in a place where everything is unbelievably forbidden!" Bruce looked at the picture of Lauren on Amy's desk. Amy walked to the door and screamed to get someone to move out the tension from the room. She couldn't remember where she was going when a loud crash shook the entire building. Bruce ran after Amy, afraid that she was leaving. He caught up to her and spun a little piece of yarn from her jacket. Amy waited and turned so Bruce could tell her how much she meant to him. After he told Amy, they talked for a while, and when he moved
Old 06-16-2005, 09:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was still responsive. He hugged her and she reluctantly stepped away because she felt uncomfortable. So Bruce smiled which made everything okay. Suddenly, Amy got emotional and Bruce sat back and fell down which made Amy laugh and cry and hug him. Someone walked in and abruptly forced Bruce and Amy to separate. Then they talked about how they were going to impeach the both of them for impropriety. Slowly, Amy walked to calm herself down and then Bruce moved toward her, but stopped because he looked down and saw tears in Amy's eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing, I was just trying to remind myself of why I was a Judge in a place where everything is unbelievably forbidden!" Bruce looked at the picture of Lauren on Amy's desk. Amy walked to the door and screamed to get someone to move out the tension from the room. She couldn't remember where she was going when a loud crash shook the entire building. Bruce ran after Amy, afraid that she was leaving. He caught up to her and spun a little piece of yarn from her jacket. Amy waited and turned so Bruce could tell her how much she meant to him. After he told Amy, they talked for a while, and when he moved closer
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 06-16-2005, 03:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was still responsive. He hugged her and she reluctantly stepped away because she felt uncomfortable. So Bruce smiled which made everything okay. Suddenly, Amy got emotional and Bruce sat back and fell down which made Amy laugh and cry and hug him. Someone walked in and abruptly forced Bruce and Amy to separate. Then they talked about how they were going to impeach the both of them for impropriety. Slowly, Amy walked to calm herself down and then Bruce moved toward her, but stopped because he looked down and saw tears in Amy's eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing, I was just trying to remind myself of why I was a Judge in a place where everything is unbelievably forbidden!" Bruce looked at the picture of Lauren on Amy's desk. Amy walked to the door and screamed to get someone to move out the tension from the room. She couldn't remember where she was going when a loud crash shook the entire building. Bruce ran after Amy, afraid that she was leaving. He caught up to her and spun a little piece of yarn from her jacket. Amy waited and turned so Bruce could tell her how much she meant to him. After he told Amy, they talked for a while, and when he moved closer she
Old 06-17-2005, 07:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was still responsive. He hugged her and she reluctantly stepped away because she felt uncomfortable. So Bruce smiled which made everything okay. Suddenly, Amy got emotional and Bruce sat back and fell down which made Amy laugh and cry and hug him. Someone walked in and abruptly forced Bruce and Amy to separate. Then they talked about how they were going to impeach the both of them for impropriety. Slowly, Amy walked to calm herself down and then Bruce moved toward her, but stopped because he looked down and saw tears in Amy's eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing, I was just trying to remind myself of why I was a Judge in a place where everything is unbelievably forbidden!" Bruce looked at the picture of Lauren on Amy's desk. Amy walked to the door and screamed to get someone to move out the tension from the room. She couldn't remember where she was going when a loud crash shook the entire building. Bruce ran after Amy, afraid that she was leaving. He caught up to her and spun a little piece of yarn from her jacket. Amy waited and turned so Bruce could tell her how much she meant to him. After he told Amy, they talked for a while, and when he moved closer she also
Old 06-17-2005, 08:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was still responsive. He hugged her and she reluctantly stepped away because she felt uncomfortable. So Bruce smiled which made everything okay. Suddenly, Amy got emotional and Bruce sat back and fell down which made Amy laugh and cry and hug him. Someone walked in and abruptly forced Bruce and Amy to separate. Then they talked about how they were going to impeach the both of them for impropriety. Slowly, Amy walked to calm herself down and then Bruce moved toward her, but stopped because he looked down and saw tears in Amy's eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing, I was just trying to remind myself of why I was a Judge in a place where everything is unbelievably forbidden!" Bruce looked at the picture of Lauren on Amy's desk. Amy walked to the door and screamed to get someone to move out the tension from the room. She couldn't remember where she was going when a loud crash shook the entire building. Bruce ran after Amy, afraid that she was leaving. He caught up to her and spun a little piece of yarn from her jacket. Amy waited and turned so Bruce could tell her how much she meant to him. After he told Amy, they talked for a while, and when he moved closer she also moved.
Old 06-17-2005, 08:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was still responsive. He hugged her and she reluctantly stepped away because she felt uncomfortable. So Bruce smiled which made everything okay. Suddenly, Amy got emotional and Bruce sat back and fell down which made Amy laugh and cry and hug him. Someone walked in and abruptly forced Bruce and Amy to separate. Then they talked about how they were going to impeach the both of them for impropriety. Slowly, Amy walked to calm herself down and then Bruce moved toward her, but stopped because he looked down and saw tears in Amy's eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing, I was just trying to remind myself of why I was a Judge in a place where everything is unbelievably forbidden!" Bruce looked at the picture of Lauren on Amy's desk. Amy walked to the door and screamed to get someone to move out the tension from the room. She couldn't remember where she was going when a loud crash shook the entire building. Bruce ran after Amy, afraid that she was leaving. He caught up to her and spun a little piece of yarn from her jacket. Amy waited and turned so Bruce could tell her how much she meant to him. After he told Amy, they talked for a while, and when he moved closer she also put
Old 06-17-2005, 08:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was still responsive. He hugged her and she reluctantly stepped away because she felt uncomfortable. So Bruce smiled which made everything okay. Suddenly, Amy got emotional and Bruce sat back and fell down which made Amy laugh and cry and hug him. Someone walked in and abruptly forced Bruce and Amy to separate. Then they talked about how they were going to impeach the both of them for impropriety. Slowly, Amy walked to calm herself down and then Bruce moved toward her, but stopped because he looked down and saw tears in Amy's eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing, I was just trying to remind myself of why I was a Judge in a place where everything is unbelievably forbidden!" Bruce looked at the picture of Lauren on Amy's desk. Amy walked to the door and screamed to get someone to move out the tension from the room. She couldn't remember where she was going when a loud crash shook the entire building. Bruce ran after Amy, afraid that she was leaving. He caught up to her and spun a little piece of yarn from her jacket. Amy waited and turned so Bruce could tell her how much she meant to him. After he told Amy, they talked for a while, and when he moved closer she also put a
Old 06-18-2005, 09:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was still responsive. He hugged her and she reluctantly stepped away because she felt uncomfortable. So Bruce smiled which made everything okay. Suddenly, Amy got emotional and Bruce sat back and fell down which made Amy laugh and cry and hug him. Someone walked in and abruptly forced Bruce and Amy to separate. Then they talked about how they were going to impeach the both of them for impropriety. Slowly, Amy walked to calm herself down and then Bruce moved toward her, but stopped because he looked down and saw tears in Amy's eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing, I was just trying to remind myself of why I was a Judge in a place where everything is unbelievably forbidden!" Bruce looked at the picture of Lauren on Amy's desk. Amy walked to the door and screamed to get someone to move out the tension from the room. She couldn't remember where she was going when a loud crash shook the entire building. Bruce ran after Amy, afraid that she was leaving. He caught up to her and spun a little piece of yarn from her jacket. Amy waited and turned so Bruce could tell her how much she meant to him. After he told Amy, they talked for a while, and when he moved closer she also put a hand
Old 06-19-2005, 12:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Bruce got into Amy's chambers while she was gone at lunch. He was looking for something to read because Amy didn't want him to think that she was avoiding him. When she got back, they started trying to figure why everything seemed awkward between them. Then Amy's phone rang and Bruce got up to leave her alone. Then she tried stopping him by clearing the air hoping that he was still responsive. He hugged her and she reluctantly stepped away because she felt uncomfortable. So Bruce smiled which made everything okay. Suddenly, Amy got emotional and Bruce sat back and fell down which made Amy laugh and cry and hug him. Someone walked in and abruptly forced Bruce and Amy to separate. Then they talked about how they were going to impeach the both of them for impropriety. Slowly, Amy walked to calm herself down and then Bruce moved toward her, but stopped because he looked down and saw tears in Amy's eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing, I was just trying to remind myself of why I was a Judge in a place where everything is unbelievably forbidden!" Bruce looked at the picture of Lauren on Amy's desk. Amy walked to the door and screamed to get someone to move out the tension from the room. She couldn't remember where she was going when a loud crash shook the entire building. Bruce ran after Amy, afraid that she was leaving. He caught up to her and spun a little piece of yarn from her jacket. Amy waited and turned so Bruce could tell her how much she meant to him. After he told Amy, they talked for a while, and when he moved closer she also put a hand out.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

This thread is almost at 300 so I closed it.