Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-16-2005, 09:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Later that night, Amy kissed Bruce, but he pushed the kiss back. Lauren danced to Eminem because Kyle mocked her. That night Heather told Kyle that she almost lost him
Old 09-16-2005, 12:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Later that night, Amy kissed Bruce, but he pushed the kiss back. Lauren danced to Eminem because Kyle mocked her. That night Heather told Kyle that she almost lost him when

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 09-16-2005, 03:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lauren danced to Eminem because Kyle mocked her. That night Heather told Kyle that she almost lost him when she
Old 09-16-2005, 07:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Later that night, Amy kissed Bruce, but he pushed the kiss back. Lauren danced to Eminem because Kyle mocked her. That night Heather told Kyle that she almost lost him when she was

Old 09-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lauren danced to Eminem because Kyle mocked her. That night Heather told Kyle that she almost lost him when she left
Old 09-17-2005, 12:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Later that night, Amy kissed Bruce, but he pushed the kiss back. Lauren danced to Eminem because Kyle mocked her. That night Heather told Kyle that she almost lost him when she was playing
Old 09-17-2005, 12:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Lauren danced to Eminem because Kyle mocked her. That night Heather told Kyle that she almost lost him when she was playing a

Old 09-18-2005, 08:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Lauren danced to Eminem because Kyle mocked her. That night Heather told Kyle that she almost lost him when she was playing a game
Old 09-18-2005, 06:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Lauren danced to Eminem because Kyle mocked her. That night Heather told Kyle that she almost lost him when she was playing a game. Amy

Old 09-19-2005, 08:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Lauren danced to Eminem because Kyle mocked her. That night Heather told Kyle that she almost lost him when she was playing a game. Amy however
Old 09-19-2005, 02:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Lauren danced to Eminem because Kyle mocked her. That night Heather told Kyle that she almost lost him when she was playing a game. Amy, however watched

Old 09-19-2005, 11:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalloryKeaton
Can we start from the 300 word story from this point:
If you wanted to give orders so bad, then maybe you should have stayed moderator?! Otherwise your patronising me, pisses me off a lot. Hence the eye rolling and that was a pretty mild reaction on my part.

Quote:
I see both your points, if there is a thread for the two characters maybe making the this story not so much about them would be a good idea. It would make the other thread redundant if this one focused on Amy & Bruce.
I don't see how it does focus on that. We already moved on to another part. Also this is just a game. It's not like it has any literal purpose.

I'm sorry but this whole nonsense debate here pretty much spoils the fun and I thought games are there for fun. So seriously, wth? I'm letting this go because seriously, I think it's too stupid for words. Still, I don't think I want to post here any longer.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-20-2005, 07:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K
I'm sorry but this whole nonsense debate here pretty much spoils the fun and I thought games are there for fun. So seriously, wth? I'm letting this go because seriously, I think it's too stupid for words. Still, I don't think I want to post here any longer.

Please keep posting on the JA board! We need you! You just don't have to play this game anymore!

Old 09-23-2005, 08:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Lauren danced to Eminem because Kyle mocked her. That night Heather told Kyle that she almost lost him when she was playing a game. Amy, however watched "scrubs"
Old 09-23-2005, 10:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Lauren danced to Eminem because Kyle mocked her. That night Heather told Kyle that she almost lost him when she was playing a game. Amy, however watched "scrubs", and