Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2006, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Actually, I've started to notice that the networks are slowly starting to kill the supernatural/drama genre off! There's really not many left accept for a few...because alot of networks do syndication of shows that are no longer running so those really wouldn't count.!!!!

There's alot of mystery/sci-fi or law/drama-based shows out there now!!! But not alot of supernatural.

I think that i only caught North Shore a couple times but i did catch a glimpse of Shannen!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Did you like the role that?
I hate that they took her away like they did.That was just not right.I can't believe that they almost always tkae her away from TVshows.Either by killing or "going away".
Insurgent
Old 05-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Loyal Fan

I never saw it was it really good Jacqueline?

Lois: (to Clark) Lana's your past, I'm your future.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Shame that Prue will not be in the finale. That might have been great. I doubt that fans would have gone for a recast of the Character that Shannen originated so its for the best then if Shannen can't or won't (whether its her decision or the writers), then don't have Prue back then.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

No, I don't think so either,Bronson
@Booey,she was awesome in that role.I mean a succesful bussniesswoman with pride and great looks and she was such a leader at the grand Waimea-the hotel.
Where is it you live?Maybe you can rent the DVD or check it out on TiVo.
Insurgent
Old 05-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

i love prue, she's my favorite character on the show.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yup, she was my favorite too! Always will be and Holly/Piper is a very close second!

I still think it's a rip off not to see Prue in the series finale. I read Brad Kern didn't even bother to ask Shannen to come back! Storyline wise, it's not going to make sense to have everyone else there but Prue...especially if Grams and Patty visit from the afterlife...
Spoiler:

I wouldn't like Prue to be recasted either but it's just not going to make sense without her too! This is the end of the SERIES afterall and not just a season finale. So, i am disappointed about that!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-17-2006, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

Yeah,damn!
I read the spolier you posted and it sucks.....I would have wanted a real explanation for why they can't ask Shannen.After all I think she would come back for just that one ep.
Insurgent
Old 05-18-2006, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it sounds like there's definitely some "bad blood" there if she wasn't even asked! Because now they're going to have to come up with this explanation about why Grams/Patty can visit from the Afterlife but Prue Can't! And what can they possibly come up with about that?

Old 05-18-2006, 09:14 AM
Loyal Fan

I know! It is stupid if they didn't ask her to come back for the finale and it is disappointing for the fans if they asked her to be in the finale and she said no.

Old 05-18-2006, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Ah,yeah but what else is new,right?
I just wish they could put their diffrences aside especially the writer and producers and just compromise.If Alyssa, Rose and Holly would have demanded it or somethin' maybe it would have happened.
Insurgent
Old 05-19-2006, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨
Ah,yeah but what else is new,right?
I just wish they could put their diffrences aside especially the writer and producers and just compromise.If Alyssa, Rose and Holly would have demanded it or somethin' maybe it would have happened.
Yes, i agree.

If everyone just came together and compromised it could have worked out. Rose shouldn't have any issues because she never worked with Shannen. Holly would have been happy because she and Shannen were good friends and she was really upset about Shannen being made to leave in the first place. The compromise would have had to come between Shannen/Alyssa and Shannen/producers. That's where the problems lie.

I'm sure that EVERYONE could have put aside their differences/their pride for the filming of ONE FINAL Episode...i mean it's a series finale! What bothers me the most is that Brad Kern said he didn't even bother to ask Shannen to come back and now we'll never know if she would have said yes! I've heard that Shannen has been known to give in and do things for the "Fans" so because it's a series ending, she may have!!!

Old 05-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

I hear you Heather!
That's excately what I thought.You read my mind honey
I honestly do think that Shannen would have done it for her fans and the sake of Charmed ending awesome.
Insurgent
Old 05-22-2006, 10:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Well at least Prue got several mentions in the finale. I especially liked Patty's reaction to her death she seemed really upset. And Piper couldn't even talk about it because it obviously still hurt her a lot.

Old 05-22-2006, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

He didn't even ask her??? Now that is ridiculous! He should have atleast asked. Now that upsets me.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread