Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2013, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Watched the episode How to Make a Quilt Out of Americans last night. Piper breaking up with Dan was so sad, I cried for him. But I'm so glad he was so understanding about it.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I'm a big Piper/Leo shipper so I was actually glad at that moment

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 08-23-2013, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh, don't get me wrong I love Leo/Piper together, they're made for each other. It's just that poor Dan loved Piper and she loved him (just not as much as she loved Leo) . I just felt so bad for him, 'cause he was so good to her, and when he guessed that she was breaking up with him I just wanted to hug him.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Last night I watched Chick Flick. I think this has to be one of my favourite episodes of the series so far. So funny!

Piper: I'm being stalked by psycho killers and I hide in the SHOWER!?
Phoebe: Hello, privacy! Prue: Hello, axe murderer!

Old 09-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

I agree that it was a bit sad the whole break-up between Dan and Piper b/c in the beginning of their relationship Piper really seemed in love with him and that is part of why Leo backed off I think. Still as you all say Piper and Leo were meant to be
Old 09-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

Like I said in the Piper and Leo thread, I like season 2, and I like the drama going on in the love triangle. I really like how Piper is desperately seeking a normal life, although she knows it's probably impossible !
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 09-04-2013, 02:28 AM
Master Fan

Yep, still she keeps trying throughout all Charmed
Old 09-04-2013, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Dan punching up Leo in Ex Libris was a scene where I was like, 'what the hell' At least Dan explained why he started a fight with Leo to Piper.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ (View Post)
Yep, still she keeps trying throughout all Charmed
And it's just funny when she wants to take a plane to a vacation or something, just so she can feel normal although nothing is

livstevi21, yeah, I know! Watching the scene is just like, what is GOING ON? But I like the scene; both guys being fierce over Piper - Dan is also so cute when he is worried about her!
Old 09-04-2013, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, it's sweet that Dan still cares for her. Btw you can call me Liv.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, Liv Love your name btw. Where are you from?

Yes! And even though I am hard core Piper and Leo shipper, I didn't mind Dan and him being with Piper. He was a good guy.

So have I understood correctly that you are just now watching the show for the first time..?
Old 09-04-2013, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks! I'm from the UK.

Yeah, he really was.

Yes, I started watching a few months back from the first season. I watched a few episodes online first, then I liked it so much I bought the Limited Deluxe Edition Book of Shadows DVD set. That's a kind of expensive blind buy I hardly ever do and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I was watching one episode every night but I cut it down to two episodes a week 'cause a couple of previous shows I had been watching I watched every day and then I finished so quick I was quite sad. I want to make this one last a bit.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

Cool! i study in the UK

That's very cool. You are up to season 2, right? You have lots of great things in your future I wish I could go back to the start!! That DVD set is the one I would have wanted, but I had already most of the DVDs when it came out.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh awesome!

Yep I will be watching episode Astral Monkey tonight. That's great to know I've got a lot to look forward to then!

Yeah, it took me a while to find it for a good price because it's quite rare now but I eventually got it from Amazon.com (in June this year) imported from the US for $230.25 (£162.22) which, compared to everywhere else, was a total bargain. And it was brand new! There's also the smaller Book of Shadows edition which holds the discs in cardboard sleeves, and it just didn't look as good as the limited edition, and since the price on Amazon wasn't much difference I just went for the better one. I think both editions are still available on amazon but I had to doubly check I was getting the right one, as they're very similar except for the size and the way they hold the discs. You could always sell the separate seasons to get it while it's still there! (that's what I did when the Smallville box set came out).
Old 09-06-2013, 01:51 AM
Elite Fan

Astral Monkey is a great episode. Just let us know when you've seen it

Yeah, I know, it looks awesome, but I need to get the money to buy it, and things are rough atm. So I will keep dreaming till I get it. Yeah, I don't like the one with the cardboard sleeves. It looks cheap
Closed Thread   Post New Thread