Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2007, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Aww, that's great.
I'm also watching S1 right now but I'm in the end of it now.I'm gonna watch 1.18 Out of sight,which is one of my favs from that season.
Insurgent
Old 12-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Out of Sight is a great episode. And on TV broadcasting, I think this is the episode that has a double title. It's also called, Blind-sided, or something like that.

Anyways, love it. Andy sees Prue's secret in action in the best way possible. She saves his life.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Yeah,I'm glad they decide to show it that way so he wouldn't think of her like mortals usually do when confronted with something abnormal: with hate or rejection.
Insurgent
Old 12-11-2007, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I know.

People always seemed to have a negative reaction when the secret got out. The sisters either got rejected, crucified ( All Hell Breaks Loose drama) or someone wanted to control them/their powers (Doctor from season 2, Homeland Security plot).

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Yeah,I think that's a little sad.Since I think a lot of people would be open to it,if they really got to know that the sisters were good.I can't remember anything from S1 that showed acceptance from any innocent either.
Insurgent
Old 12-14-2007, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, there's always that little boy from Out of Sight! David? He thought it was cool that Prue had magical powers.

Old 12-15-2007, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Yeah,but then isn't it strange that he didn't tell his mom or something?
Insurgent
Old 12-18-2007, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that was because the blind guy that regained his sight had a talk with both of the rescued boys. He told Phoebe he would talk to David and the other one.

I guess we're suppose to assume they kept the secret.

Old 12-19-2007, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Okay,well then that's good
Insurgent
Old 12-19-2007, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, and I think there were other innocents that kept their secret too. The people that they helped to save like Daisy (Leo's charge).

Old 12-20-2007, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Yeah,but I have been wondering a lot about it.Do you remember that Internal Affairs demon Rodriguez.I know he was a demon but how did he really find out that the sister were the real Charmed ones b/c he doesn't say until the last ep of S1 that they are indeed the Charmed ones...maybe he look through the police files and by seeing so many different witnesses he talked to them or something...
I'm just grasping in thin air now but I like to analyse that stuff b/c some things just don't fit together.
Insurgent
Old 12-20-2007, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I analyze too! Like with the Leo/Past life scenerio from season two?

Ummm... what I remember Rodriguez telling Tempus was that he planted himself in Internal Affairs b/c he suspected a cop (Andy) was covering for them.

I don't know if he knew for sure that the sisters were the Charmed Ones but he probably suspected strongly. Probably because of the other demons that tracked them down (Rex/Hannah; Jermey; Javnah; etc.) in season one but never returned. Maybe those demons were reporting back (to the Underworld) before they were vanquished? Because Tempus asked Rodriguez that same question ... What makes you so sure you've found the Charmed Ones? He referred to them as his "colleagues" that went missing which probably means he knew the sisters were the targets they were looking for.

And the police files probably helped to confirm his suspicions.

Old 12-21-2007, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Aha,yeah that makes sense
Insurgent
Old 12-21-2007, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, too bad for Rodriguez's partner though. The one they were accusing Andy of killing?

Old 12-22-2007, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Yeah.I think it was in a really strange way that he got killed by Rodriguez
Insurgent
Closed Thread   Post New Thread