Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, you'll just have to see what Utopia is like
¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 04:03 AM
Loyal Fan

I remember most of it, but you still discover something new every time you watch Charmed

- Thanks to sweetxmisery for the great icon! -
True Charmed Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Utopia wasn't all it was cracked up to be then. I love how Leo then realises just a tad too late what a big mistake they made into letting the Avatars create this new world. First by noticing a change in the sisters' behaviour, Paige not quite grieving over Kyle's death like she normally would, then seeing the Avatars practically kill someone who was making conflict. Phoebe's flashback of the past deaths though…Andy, Grams, Prue, Cole… Kudos to Leo for convincing her first that Utopia was a big mistake. Zankou in this episode, all I kept thinking was "is he really Ardeth Bay in disguise." I loved how at the end, the Avatars just changed everything back because the world wasn't ready for Utopia. I don't think it would ever have been. The best part had to be seeing Kyle come back as a Whitelighter. I'm so glad they didn't just kill him off. A shame him and Paige couldn't be together….
Old 10-11-2014, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

Yeah... it's like repeating the whitelighters and wiches can't be together bla bla. Okay how come Piper and Leo could in the end?
Old 10-11-2014, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Exactly. If Piper and Leo could be together, why not Kyle and Paige?
Old 10-11-2014, 05:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, that was so sad

Old 10-13-2014, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

We'll never know. I can't remember if they were a popular couple back then.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Me neither, but I liked them

Old 10-14-2014, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

Yeah they had great chemistry and they're backgrounds were similar so they had a strong bond.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Catching up once again.

Very much enjoyed the last few episodes. This has been a great season, despite the whole Utopia storyline getting a little too much. I liked Drake, the ex demon who became human after making a deal with another demon. He had such a zest for human life, much like Kyra had. Seeing Cole again in Seven Year Witch was great, and I loved that he was giving a chance to somewhat redeem himself. Not only in gaining Piper's trust after she ends up in a coma after being attacked by demons and helping her in her predicament as well as helping Leo, but also in wanting to restore Phoebe's faith in love. Even in the planes of death, he still loves Phoebe and wants the best for her. I really liked that. Sort of a bit of closure, even if Phoebe had no idea herself. I wonder if Piper will ever tell Phoebe that Cole was the one who helped her? So it was Cole who bought Drake into their lives so that he would become close to Phoebe to see her faith in love restored. That was neat. A shame Drake's deal in becoming human only lasted for a little while and had to die though.

The Elders wiping Leo's memory so that he could choose his own destiny, either being an Elder forever or staying with Piper and becoming mortal was an interesting punishment for the whole Utopia fiasco. Obviously Leo would eventually choose to stay with Piper. I'd be pretty miffed if he hadn't. Of course, adjusting to being mortal with no powers after years of being a Whitelighter can't be easy for him. But taking over Paige's job as Headmaster at Magic School was a great way to keep him occupied. Though I will miss Paige being the headmistress.

Wyatt magically shrinking his parents and trapping them in a doll house replica of the Manor in order to protect them in Scry Hard was cute.

I like that the Elders are getting Paige to embrace her Whitelighter side. It's been a while since she had that part of her bought out. I liked how she is given a challenge for her first official charge.

Imaginary Friends was a great episode. The best part was when Leo was talking to future evil Wyatt and the present two year old Wyatt to earn their trust in order to change future Wyatt back to good. I like that Phoebe has gone back to college so she cam earn a professional degree as a Psychologist, to improve her Ask Phoebe column. Reminds me of when she went back to school the last time in season 2/3.

Inspector Sheridan is back on their case. Not again!

Just two episodes of season 7 left!
Old 11-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Yeah it's been a while since you checked in
A lot of action in those last episodes. What do you think of Zankou??
Old 11-07-2014, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Well, since I have just watched the last two episodes of S7, I think Zankou was the most evil demon the sisters have dealt with so far. To hit them where it really hurts, by killing Phoebe's friend and Paige's new charge, a future Whitelighter. To try and break them apart by guilt and their combined power with the Book of Shadows. And then steal the book for himself and make a potion to steal their powers. So evil! I quite liked him, for a demon, to begin with. Especially when he joined forces with them that one time in order to stop the Avatars and the whole Utopia thing. He was an interesting character to watch. Oded Fehr did a great job playing him. I'm so glad the sisters outsmarted him, by using Prue's old power of Astral Projection at Magic School and in the cellar when Zankou absorbed the Nexus. I loved how Death Becomes Them and Something Wicca This Way Goes paid homage to Prue and some of the past episodes and guest characters. I had completely forgotten about Inspector Davidson, it was great that they bought back the original actor who played him. Not nice that these innocents were bought back from the dead to terrorise the sister's guilt further though.

There was so much going on in those two episodes, it's hard to sum it all up. Darryl was so awesome. His devotion to the sisters and what they stand for is so sweet. Inspector Sheridan's stupidity ended getting herself killed by Zankou. She really should have listened to Darryl's advice. The fact that the sister's secret was exposed meant they had to fake their deaths, and so they take on new identities for themselves using Paige's powers. It was really sad when they went to their father's and left him with Wyatt, Chris, and the deeds to the Manor and P3.

I wonder if Piper and Phoebe's powers would be lost forever since Zankou still had their powers when they vanquished him…will they get them back? I liked how the episode ended, with Darryl's smile as he realised the sisters were still alive, recognising them even with their new identities and the pan out shot of the Manor. Was that the spirit of Prue closing the door with her telekinesis? Roll on the last season, S8!

Last edited by livstevi21; 11-07-2014 at 03:25 AM
livstevi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Yes, it sure was a great ending to the season with all the throwbacks to the past and homage to both Prue and Darryl I'd like to think it was Prue doing that yeah. If there hadn't been a 8th season this would have been a great series finale too IMO
Old 11-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

Season 7 had some good episodes and, I think, had some of the good feelings of the first three seasons.

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, great writing from the producers.
Reply   Post New Thread