There was a lot of action in this season
¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

I've been so behind!

Last week I watched Styx Feet Under and Once in a Blue Moon. It was kinda sad when Piper, forced to become an Angel of Death herself, had to take Paige to the afterlife. Thank goodness Phoebe managed to make a deal with him and get him to take Sirk instead. The whole Grand Design thing…I guess it makes sense that The Charmed Ones are only able to save some innocents and not others, to balance everything out. Everything has to be a balance. Good and evil, life and death. When Piper was pretty much declared dead, I was wondering how it was going to be resolved when she was eventually bought back to her own body. Guess Kyle Brody did a good thing there!

Once in a Blue Moon was a good episode. Trying to remember what exactly happened but I'm afraid my memory is at a blank!
Old 09-19-2014, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

I'm glad you enjoyed those two episodes.

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Once in a blue moon I think that was a little B version of a werewolf movie.
Old 09-30-2014, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

It was rather.

Charmed Noir is my favourite episode so far. Loved it. Also really enjoyed Witchness Protection, I loved the Seer, she had such personality for a demon. It was a real shame she didn't get to live her dream and become human, you could tell she really wanted it. So sad that she was killed. I would have loved to have seen more of her as a recurring character. I'm glad Leo finally told Piper and the others that he's an Avatar. I found the whole turning back time in the previous episode There's Something About Leo rather redundant. Now that Phoebe's also seen what the Avatar's intend for the future to be, a life without demons, they're ready to listen. I just wonder if the Avatars are really who they say they are. It seems rather too good to be true, a life without evil demons for the sister's, but then surely it wouldn't be at all impossible. Guess more will be told!
Old 09-30-2014, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Yes, I'm glad Leo finally came clean
Time will tell, I hope you'll enjoy the next episodes. There's gonna be a lot of drama and action!!
Old 09-30-2014, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

That's good.

I also liked the beginning of Witchness Protection, Piper wanting to have a family photo taken with Leo, Wyatt and Chris was so sweet.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, just too bad that it turned out blurry
Old 10-02-2014, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Leo was a blurr

🥀 ʝ ӓ ɉ ἐ
forever frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ (View Post)
Yeah, just too bad that it turned out blurry
Yeah, darn those Avatars and their timing!
Old 10-02-2014, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Also really enjoyed Witchness Protection, I loved the Seer, she had such personality for a demon. It was a real shame she didn't get to live her dream and become human, you could tell she really wanted it. So sad that she was killed. I would have loved to have seen more of her as a recurring character.
A lot of people have said that they liked Kira and would've liked to see her more.

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 11:29 PM
Loyal Fan

^ Yeah, Kyra was a great character. I also would've liked to see her around for a few more episodes.

- Thanks to sweetxmisery for the great icon! -
True Charmed Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

I second that!
Old 10-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Charmed isn't Charmed if spells don't go awry. Ordinary Witches, two mortals accidentally get Piper and Phoebe's powers when they made a spell to transfer each others powers so Piper could see Phoebe's vision of Utopia. I loved how it didn't take long for Denise and Ronny to try and take advantage of their powers.

Just finished watching Extreme Makeover: World Edition, definitely started to question the viability of this Utopia. Kyle's sudden death was really sad, poor Paige. Can totally understand his actions with everything, in working with Zankou in order to stop the Avatars. He even made sure the persuasion spell was broken before throwing the potion at Avatar Beta. All he wanted was for the sisters to be safe from harm.

I think the Avatars have completely brainwashed them. First Leo, then convincing the sisters that their Utopia ideal was the way to go. Now Leo looks as if he's starting to question it all. The sisters really aren't themselves under the Utopian world, it's like they're under some sort of happy spell like they were in the last season. Paige would have been under more grief than that, instead she orbed home and pretty much shrugged Kyle's death, "He's in a happier place now right?!" Sure, it's nice to see them be happy and not have to worry about fighting demons and try to live a normal life, but I wonder. I loved how it ended "to be continued" gonna have to watch the next episode tomorrow!
Old 10-06-2014, 11:21 PM
Loyal Fan

^ great analysis of the episode
It's been a while since I saw season 7, but I'm planning on rewatching all the seasons soon.

- Thanks to sweetxmisery for the great icon! -
True Charmed Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread