Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

Yes that one
We really don't know how he turned out but hopefully good
Insurgent
Old 05-16-2011, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, hopefully 'good' for this one since Cole ended up in a limbo state of existence.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, poor Cole at least he was good in that limbo
Insurgent
Old 05-17-2011, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, he was trying, which is better than ending up in the Wasteland, lol!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

I agree absolutely

What other characters did we like from s6?
Insurgent
Old 05-20-2011, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hm, well for me - I liked Gideon as a real bad guy! lol. Thought that revelation was cool.

Old 05-23-2011, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

I was very surprised by that too. I thought it was a real evil being from the beginning.
Insurgent
Old 05-24-2011, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the twist of 'good' having an ulterior motive was definitely something different. I was thinking something already evil too.

Old 05-25-2011, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

But the Elders have some evil in them too. All things they say that they do for the greater good might not be that in others eyes. I think most of the things they did they had a reason an motive to do but didn't always turn out right or the way they planned it to.
Insurgent
Old 05-26-2011, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Personally, from my perspective, I don't think that most of the Elders had 'evil' in them persay. I think Gideon started out good but we saw what could happen when he went against the ideal of the greater good and inadvertantly perverted it, truly believing he was working in the greater good's interest. There were consequences to this decision, obviously (aka. Future Wyatt). The Elders, I feel, tried to work by a divine kind of order, a structure or a type of Code - that was necessary. Because without order and balance - that only brings chaos. Lol, I guess it's just that I realize that while I liked the Charmed Ones and generally rooted for them, I didn't automatically think they were always right and the Elders were always wrong. And even when the Charmed Ones had a point - I usually felt the Elders did too for the most part, with some rare exceptions.

Old 05-27-2011, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

It's a little bipolar so to speak

Still being evil can be a subjective observation like you said. I feel like whitelighters also can be turned either side. Like in the alternate world in the finale.
Insurgent
Old 05-28-2011, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Still being evil can be a subjective observation like you said. I feel like whitelighters also can be turned either side. Like in the alternate world in the finale.
I think it can be 'subjective' in some cases, but not so subjective in others. For example, I would hope we would both agree that the killing of innocents is purely evil - there would be no way into spinning that into something 'good.' Evil in this sense would not be subjective.

But I do agree with what you're saying that the temptation can be there, and within the right circumstances - a 'good agent' can be turned, and give into committing an evil act. For example, even Leo coming out of S6, who was still dealing with his betrayal regarding Gideon, was pushed over the edge into killing another Elder who shouldn't have been killed.

Old 05-30-2011, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Yes of course

A good example is Leo! Also Chris, cause the sisters thought that some of the actions he did were evil in the process of saving Wyatt.
Insurgent
Old 05-31-2011, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True, Chris did do some questionable things. Like sending his dad to Vallhala!

Old 06-01-2011, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Yeah and sleeping with the enemies
The blonde phoebe alternate in episode 6.03
Insurgent
Closed Thread   Post New Thread