Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2014, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

Very clever of Phoebe to conjure that up even though she didn't mean to. Shows that their powers are indeed growing!

And yeah Charmed and dangerous was such an epic episode. I really thought all hope was lost but they made it, although they really did not succeed I loved that Cole gave Phoebe the beautiful engagement ring to her before he unfortunately turned.Also just seeing the sisters really uniting together trying to find a better way but in the end had to work with evil. They should have learned since before that evil always deceives...so Cole was deceived and used as a human and the sisters as the most powerful force of good. Damn that Seer was good, you gotta giver her that!! ah, well you'll just have to keep watching and see what happens
Old 01-26-2014, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I loved that Cole gave Phoebe the engagement ring before he turned too. Yeah, that's true, they should have learned by now that working with evil to defeat other evil will have consequences. And yeah, that Seer was good - very clever. I will keep watching.
Old 01-29-2014, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Good
Old 01-30-2014, 07:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
I loved that Cole gave Phoebe the engagement ring before he turned too. Yeah, that's true, they should have learned by now that working with evil to defeat other evil will have consequences. And yeah, that Seer was good - very clever. I will keep watching.
Enjoy this shows amazing I have watch each season a million times

Doing map other round of re-watch

I forgot how good the seer was she was pretty good
Old 01-30-2014, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethamgal (View Post)
Enjoy this shows amazing I have watch each season a million times

Doing map other round of re-watch

I forgot how good the seer was she was pretty good
Are you also rewatching season 4?
Old 01-30-2014, 05:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ (View Post)
Are you also rewatching season 4?
At the moment no I'm going between season 5 & 6
Old 02-05-2014, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

It's painful to watch with The Source having completely taken over Cole and yet, he can still feel Cole's feelings and thus his love for Phoebe. It's a shame weddings in this show can never be not interrupted by something or other. Mind you, quite a few shows I watch have similar wedding disruptions.

I don't like the idea of Phoebe conceiving a son due to the potion inside the chocolates, in order for him to be evil after the dark wedding ceremony. That can't be good. And Piper ate one too, so is that how she falls pregnant too? I felt bad for Paige when she was the only one who saw that Cole could still be a demon, and then he made her think she was losing her mind like Karen. Sucks that she can't remember all that now.

Saving Private Leo was an interesting episode. I always wanted to know more about Leo's past life. How sad that his two friends couldn't forgive him for not saving them and instead going back into the battle to help many more injured soldiers. Understandably upset, sure, but not hell bent on revenge just because their friend ended up saving more lives than getting themselves all killed. Piper must be getting rather tired of these near death experiences. I know they have all had them, but Piper seems to have had the most. Sweet ending to the episode, as Leo discovers how grateful the other soldiers were for saving their lives, even though of course, they believe he is the grandson. Piper saying Leo's her hero.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Yep the episodes are getting more and more intense and exciting towards the end of the season... but also sad and tragic and angst
Old 02-13-2014, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Just watched Long live the Queen. I see what you mean about the angst and tragic! Phoebe being poisoned by evil was awful. I didn't like seeing Piper almost break down again, believing she's a failure and getting herself drunk...though I have to admit I did laugh when she froze Leo, then fell off the chair. Paige was awesome in this episode, she had the clear head, and even vanquished a demon and saves the life of an innocent all by herself. She believed that Phoebe still had good in her, and knew that she would make the right decision in the end. And made Piper come to her senses. It was like she was the older sister, keeping the family together. She's come such a long way since the beginning of S4!

I'm glad Phoebe got back to the good side in the end but the fact she had to kill the man she loves in order to help her sisters vanquish The Source was heartbreaking. It's all that Seer's fault for getting The Source to overtake Cole's body, just as Cole was getting used to being human. I wish Phoebe didn't stop the spell of The Source going into the Wizard. At least he would have been out of Cole. And the end scene, with Piper and Paige comforting Phoebe....oh my god I actually broke down in tears myself.
Old 02-22-2014, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I've reached the end of S4!

Loved the last two episodes. Such a great end to the season. Womb Raider was excellent. I felt bad for Phoebe when the baby was growing ever more evil inside her. Probably just as well the Seer took what was hers...at least they managed to vanquish her as well as The Source of all evil once and for all. Witch Way Now was great too. I liked the difficult choices they had to make in this episode. Having the opportunity to relinquish their powers and live normal lives as a reward for vanquishing The Source must have been really tempting for Piper and Phoebe. But I'm glad they decided to stay as Witches in the end, and obviously Paige, having only recently acquired and learnt her powers was definitely not willing to give them up as easily. I wonder if Cole will ever find his way back to Phoebe even though he's sort of trapped...especially since he said that he'd never give up on her.

And the Angel of Destiny hinting that Piper's pregnant, Phoebe getting the hint and seeing them so happy at the end was a nice way to end the season after the dark start.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

IMO the last ep was good but some of the story arc with the witch-hunter stuff was a little B- movie for me Mostly they way he operated and played his part was a little too much for me.

So how would you review S4 overall? Are you watching S5 next or taking a break?

About the Shimmers...I won't tell. You just have to see for yourself
Old 02-28-2014, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, it was a little overkill I admit.

I loved S4. The beginning was so hard to watch of course after Prue's death and her funeral. I wasn't sure how I'd like the show without her, but as the season went on, I was loving it and Paige grew on me a lot as it progressed. Now it feels like Paige has been in the show the whole time. She fit in so well. The whole Cole/The Source plot was heartbreaking, 'cause I knew it would all end in tears for Cole and Phoebe's relationship. Favourite episodes; Hell Hath No Fury, Trial By Magic, Enter the Demon, and Lost and Bound.

I started watching S5 last night. Awesome season opener. Could you make a S5 appreciation thread, if there isn't already one?
Old 03-02-2014, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

That's great. I had that feeling to when the season ended that Paige had just grown in to the family

My co-mod has just opened a S5 and S7 appreciation threads since it seems there were none. So I'll see you there we're we can keep discussing
Old 08-23-2015, 07:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Season 4 was really strong which was good considering it was going to make or break the show. It was the last season that I REALLY enjoyed. Though I don't know why they decided to vanquish The Source so early, especially in the middle of the season. He was such a big staple of the show that it should've at least been the finale with the Cole becoming the Source as the cliff hanger so instead of S5 being all about Disney, they could've kept the show more serious still.
Old 08-24-2015, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

it helped that Paige was really lovable.