New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2014, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Yeah, with all that's going on still in their lives, way too early.

Thanks for not spoiling me.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Thanks for opening the thread!

Loved Hell Hath No Fury. Poor Piper, she tried so hard to not show how angry she really was at Prue for leaving them. Her go-to attitude at going after all demons one after the other was reckless but understanding, until Paige told her that it was ok to angry, it was ok to hate Prue. It broke my heart to see Piper break down like that, but at least she finally let her true feelings out, it's always good to let them out so you feel a little better in the end. I'm really liking Paige, even though she kinda stole the Book of Shadows, her intentions on the spells she was using were good, and at least she learnt her first valuable lesson in the art of witchcraft, being part of the Charmed ones, and the importance of the book. It was interesting to see Phoebe become the go-between sister between Piper and Paige, like Piper used to be between Phoebe and Prue. Great episode, and loved how Piper thanks Paige for saving her and calls her her sister.
I think Hell Hath No Fury was my favorite episode of season 4.

Hogwarts will always be your HOME

ic: girl under the floor
Jason Morgan | Thor Odinson | Killian Rogers | Alice | Drizella | Jon & Dany | Jacinda & Henry | Karen & Frank | Bill & Fleur | Teddy & Victoire | Draco & Astoria/Hermione/Harry/Ginny (Draco multishipper)
baelfire24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Muse to My Ears - another awesome episode. Loved the banter between Cole, Phoebe, Piper and Paige as their inspiration and passion was heated up. Leo trying to stop them was funny. Glad Phoebe and Cole worked through they're differences and Phoebe explained to him why she wasn't ready to get married.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
I think Hell Hath No Fury was my favorite episode of season 4.
I think it is mine too

Muse to my ears: Loved all the events in this ep. How we got to see the Shimmers relationship evolve. Paige's creative side with art and the sisters getting closer. Also the introduction or well info about the warlocks and what was happening in the Underworld while The Source was hurt.
¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Those were great to see.

A Paige From the Past was so heartfelt and sad at the same time. This was a great episode for Paige. Loved how she went to the past to relive the events that led up to her parents deaths with Leo as her guide. At least she managed to make up with them this time, and learns that it wasn't her fault that they died. Can't have been easy for her to have to relive the crash though. Loved that she also learnt that she had instinctively orbed out when it happened, so magic has always been a part of her. The ending was really sweet, how Leo persuaded Clyde to bring her parents back momentarily so that she could show them that she had changed her life around.

Phoebe and Cole being inhabited by those ghosts was fun. Darryl was just awesome in this episode, especially when he was arguing with Cole at the beginning and then working with Piper at the crime scene of the jewellery store. And Phoebe accepts Cole's proposal!
Old 01-12-2014, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

A lot of fun action in this ep

I'm so happy that Phoebe accepted the proposal while Cole was human.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Me too!
Old 01-15-2014, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Trial By Magic, another great episode. I loved Phoebe's lecture on the essence of real magic to the other jurors. Piper was just awesome the way she blew stuff up around the murderer guy to make him confesses. She really meant business there. Paige's boyfriend was a little too snoopy, but I guess he was only looking out for Paige. I loved how Piper and Phoebe trusted Paige's trust in him to keep their secret.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

my fave in s4 is Long Live the Queen

🌸 ʝ ӓɉ ἐ
Paper-Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Ah you mean Glenn? I think he and Paige were cute together even though they were friends with benefits/old friends

^ Yep, that was another really well-made episode
Old 01-17-2014, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Yeah, they are cute.

Lost and Bound, another fab episode. Love how Piper learns why Grams bounded her and her sister's magic until they were old enough to use them - so that they had a normal childhood. That's really sweet. Piper was so awesome in this episode. Phoebe telling Cole her favourite show was Bewitched was an awesome touch (I love that show too) and it was amusing to see her turn into the cooking housewife under the hex of Grams's ring.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

Too bad she let it disappear down the drain, love the design of the engagement ring. Although I think the hex Gram's put on the ring was really cool.

Last edited by ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨; 01-17-2014 at 08:01 AM
Old 01-17-2014, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

Yeah, a shame, it was a really nice ring, she could have tried to un-hex it perhaps. But then Gram's hex was cool.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, Grams was a really powerful witch and I think she brought a lot to the show.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling

She had.

Loved The Three Faces of Phoebe, it must be really weird talking to your future and past self. I knew the Seer had obviously had other intentions after 'helping' the Charmed ones defeat The Source in Charmed and Dangerous, but why does poor Cole have to be taken over as the new Source? Just as he was becoming used to being human and to be happy with Phoebe. He tries so hard not to let it overtake him. I thought love is the most powerful thing in the world, but perhaps this evil is too much. My heart sank when he told Phoebe there was nothing to tell her when she eventually decided that she'd still marry him. I can almost predict how this will end myself.