Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2018, 03:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that's a nice pic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper-Hearts (View Post)
How was the Charmed chapter?
Well it didn't make me hate Charmed, so that's a start. That's what I was afraid of, it'd make me think bad things. A bit sad, it was a lot of work & a big change for her as she hadn't done television before. She lost herself a bit there as she was being Paige so much, so that's sad but she also seemed happy for the fans it brought her & the support & love those fans give her so that's a good thing which came out of the experience. She wrote about the crew members & how it was all males even though it was meant to be a female-driven show. I found that an interesting point

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-07-2018, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

Rose McGowan make a bold style statement in Rome | Daily Mail Online

Old 03-12-2018, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgMKbTYg...by=rosemcgowan
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-13-2018, 01:28 AM
Elite Fan

Va. judge declines to throw out Rose McGowan drug charge; defense says activist targeted by ‘Weinstein machine’

Old 03-13-2018, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 03-14-2018, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I completely forgot about that.

April
Old 03-14-2018, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

It has not been given much coverage, so there's that.

Old 03-17-2018, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

What's going on?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 03-19-2018, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

Rose is accused of drug possession back in 2017.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/15/enter...est/index.html

Some say it's retribution for her coming out to name her accused assaulter. Others think she's had a drug problem for a while.

I'm reserving judgment.

New story: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...f-i-were-dead/

Old 03-21-2018, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

I don't know what to think
Insurgent
Old 03-21-2018, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just remember when it first came out it caught my eye because it's the same state I live in.

April
Old 03-23-2018, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 03-24-2018, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing.

Old 03-25-2018, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I have no idea what to believe.

Nice pic.

{taek su mi sun}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread