Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2017, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

'Charmed' Stars Feuding: Rose McGowan Calls Alyssa Milano the 'Fake One'

Old 12-13-2017, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here we go
Not everything is only black and white...
Can you do me a favour and delete me from the fanlist? Rose confuses me too much for now.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-13-2017, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Here we go
Not everything is only black and white...
Can you do me a favour and delete me from the fanlist? Rose confuses me too much for now.
You're now off the list.

Old 12-14-2017, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you.
Maybe I wanna get back on it one day but not for now.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-14-2017, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Understandable

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 12-14-2017, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Understandable what I said?
Old 12-14-2017, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Understandable that you asked to be taken off the list

Old 12-15-2017, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ah okay thanks.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Rose McGowan and ‘Charmed’ co-star take on Amber Tamblyn

Old 12-19-2017, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don`t know that Amber Tamblyn.
Maybe they should more focus on christmas.
And I don´t hate Rose at all I never did and never will.

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 12-19-2017 at 09:11 AM
Old 12-22-2017, 02:42 AM
Elite Fan

Old 12-22-2017, 06:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Awesome picture

Rose is posting a lot of stuff at the moment and I can't really catch up with it all, but I'm really looking forward to her book coming out in January, maybe that'll explain some stuff...

- Thanks to sweetxmisery for the great icon! -
Old 12-22-2017, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I checked it: Her book will be available end of January 2018.
Hope it explains things that confused me about her lately.
Old 12-26-2017, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Nice pic

Old 12-27-2017, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Rose McGowan Looking For Philanthropic Partner For Beauty Brand Launch

Closed Thread   Post New Thread