Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Please add me. I loved these two, I wish things could have been different .

Old 05-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

^I'll add you right in a minute.

Old 05-19-2012, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to the thread. I wish things could have been different too.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Didn't Prue ask Andy how he felt about her being a witch under a spell and she pushed him to answer instead of giving him time to process it? he gave her an answer she didn't like. Well, she wanted an answer immediately, that was her mistake. she should of given him time to think about it. Because it was later revealed that they both still loved each other..Andy was eventually OK about her being witch, he just needed a little time. I think they would of worked out! I think that was the reason Prue never found anyone after Andy, he was the one for her.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

But wasn't that the punishment also for using the spell for personal gain?

I mean sure it came in handy in other ways then just for Prue but she was supposed to learn from the spell that things don't always work the way you plan and what them to by using magic.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Didn't Prue ask Andy how he felt about her being a witch under a spell and she pushed him to answer instead of giving him time to process it? he gave her an answer she didn't like.
Yeah, the truth spell had a time constraint, 24 hours I believe, and Andy did tell her that if he had to answer her NOW ... then he'd have to say no, it wasn't a life that he wanted.

But later on, when he found out the truth for himself in Blind Sided ... Prue and Andy did have that calmer conversation in her office at Buckland's during the episode The Power of Two. He still admitted that her life of fighting demons wasn't something he saw himself coming home to in the future. One day, he pictured himself having a normal life: the white pickett fence, a wife, the kids ... etc. but no magic!

Now, that's not to say that things wouldn't have changed because as we saw in Deja Vu All Over Again, Andy loved her too much not to get himself involved and risk his own life. She warned him to stay away and he did the exact opposite, which ended up costing him his life. I also think it's possible that when the conversation in the office happened, Andy was still in doubt about how strongly Prue still felt about him. As we see in Deja Vu All Over Again, when Prue tells him that he knows how much she still loves him, he says, 'no, I didn't.' And during the first two times that the timeline plays out, Andy heeds Prue's advice ... he shows up at the house but doesn't go inside and risk his life. It's not until the last time, when Prue admits and says to him ... I mean it. This is not your fight. Don't make me use my magic on you. Andy, I would die if anything happened to you. I love you.
Andy says ... I love you too, Prue.

It's after this admission, that he takes action. He sees Rodriguez and his glowing eyes and jumps. Given this, and had things played out differently, like Andy's own surivival (or in an alternate version of a S4 where it was originally rumored that Andy was to make a return as a magical being before Shannen got the axe), I think things could have played out differently where Andy and Prue did resume their relationship with each other.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 05-23-2012 at 12:44 PM
Old 05-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yeah, the truth spell had a time constraint, 24 hours I believe, and Andy did tell her that if he had to answer her NOW ... then he'd have to say no, it wasn't a life that he wanted.

But later on, when he found out the truth for himself in Blind Sided ... Prue and Andy did have that calmer conversation in her office at Buckland's during the episode The Power of Two. He still admitted that her life of fighting demons wasn't something he saw himself coming home to in the future. One day, he pictured himself having a normal life: the white pickett fence, a wife, the kids ... etc. but no magic!

Now, that's not to say that things wouldn't have changed because as we saw in Deja Vu All Over Again, Andy loved her too much not to get himself involved and risk his own life. She warned him to stay away and he did the exact opposite, which ended up costing him his life. I also think it's possible that when the conversation in the office happened, Andy was still in doubt about how strongly Prue still felt about him. As we see in Deja Vu All Over Again, when Prue tells him that he knows how much she still loves him, he says, 'no, I didn't.' And during the first two times that the timeline plays out, Andy heeds Prue's advice ... he shows up at the house but doesn't go inside and risk his life. It's not until the last time, when Prue admits and says to him ... I mean it. This is not your fight. Don't make me use my magic on you. Andy, I would die if anything happened to you. I love you.
Andy says ... I love you too, Prue.

It's after this admission, that he takes action. He sees Rodriguez and his glowing eyes and jumps. Given this, and had things played out differently, like Andy's own surivival (or in an alternate version of a S4 where it was originally rumored that Andy was to make a return as a magical being before Shannen got the axe), I think things could have played out differently where Andy and Prue did resume their relationship with each other.

Exactly, there was a lot of mixed messages between them, I agree with you. I don't think Andy knew how Prue still felt about him, if he had known earlier, it would of made a world of a difference, I think they would of worked out!
Old 05-25-2012, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

I am very thankful we got the revelation of their true feelings for each other in the last ep after all the confusion and silence

And Andy did the most noble and beautiful thing he could by saving Prue and her sisters lives by sacrifcing his own for love and what he thought was right <3 Still I think it is very tragic but if there is to be a good side to it, it is that.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly, Jackie, within the tragedy - we got to see real love in the form of sacrifice.

Old 06-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was just so sad seeing the day over and over again, knowing we weren't always going to be as lucky and get him back in the end

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 06-20-2012, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I know right?! I cried the first time when it aired, I still get teary-eyed if I rewatch that episode, it delivers such an emotional punch right to the gut especially when you know Prue is going to lose him in the end.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:19 PM
Total Fan

I haven't watched that episode in a long time, I usually skip over it because it's so sad
Old 07-06-2012, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
^ I know right?! I cried the first time when it aired, I still get teary-eyed if I rewatch that episode, it delivers such an emotional punch right to the gut especially when you know Prue is going to lose him in the end.
Yeah that is the bad part. I was very shocked the first time I saw it and realized Andy wasn't coming back. So even though it is a very good season finale ep I'm hesistant to watch it.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:42 AM
Addicted Fan

They're amazing
Old 07-19-2012, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly_Dylan (View Post)
They're amazing
Welcome to the thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread