Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2004, 09:07 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>this time travel arc is freakin' retarded. they need to stick with demons, the source, and whether or not one, two or three sisters should move out/around the world. *sigh*</STRONG>

But yet they've used it before, that episode where this guy tries to kill someone by going back in time and Phoebe keeps saving him via preminitions or something, and in season 1 there was Gavin in the truth spell episode... then there was that 70's episode where they went back in time to stop Nicholas for the future, then there was that Halloween episode where they went back to save Melinda in season 3. I'm sure there's been many more as well that I'm not recalling at the moment.

I'd like to see them bring back Rex and/or Hannah personally from season 1. It looked as though Rex was dead, but Hannah one can only assume that she's dead. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
I'd really like to see them bring back a demon they thought was gone, like they did with Barbus, he did 3 episodes in different seasons. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

How about an episode where they learn time travel is dangerous when a demon follows them back or something. It could be a way to bring Cole back. Not like they'll do that. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Anyway, I enjoyed this episode, though I want to see Leo and Piper back together.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 08:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I agree that Chris should be going back to the future to see the effects of what he has changed. He doesn't even know what demon they are trying to stop. He needs to go back to the future, find out what situation needs to be stopped, and come back to the past once he knows something. They have already made several changes from his original history, and he really does not know what effect that will have on the future.

I agree that he has certainly created the possibility of a time paradox. I enjoy the time travel episodes, but when they make so many changes over a long period of time, like they have been doing in this case, it is almost a definite that a paradox will be created, and that would be a mess.
kristine888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

In the episode with Chris's girlfriend, Chris did go back to the future to check on things. That is when we found out that Wyatt was the big evil that Chris was wanting to get away from. It was a spell by the Charmed ones that saved him, and he stole the spell from the Book of Shadows to keep anyone else from coming back to get him.

And, no one really knows how time travel would work, since it has never actually occured. Maybe he would be stuck in this time period forever. They change everything else at whim on this show, I don't see where time travel and the laws of physics should be any different.
Reply   Post New Thread