Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2005, 08:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

nope no paige season

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 10:03 AM
Extreme Fan

I also love: Go on go on, leave me breathless by Corrs from "look who's barking" eppie, just watched it on livingtv
Hunniah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 09:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

whew... i haven't been on in a while ppl.... so hi.... and i don't like the idea of the newest soundtrack being all girls because it makes me feel girly for watching charmed. I know it is a female-oriented show, but i think that until now they have been pretty consistent on not making it too girly... i'm not a woman-hater..lmao... it just feels weird
Old 04-12-2005, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

The second soundtrack is just with girl musicians?? Hmm.. I like women's voices.. Maybe it's not that bad.. We'll see..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunniah
I also love: Go on go on, leave me breathless by Corrs from "look who's barking" eppie, just watched it on livingtv
that was the first corrs song which I really liked

oh I have nothign against only female musicians .. I´m listening more to female singers anyway

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 10:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't have anything against female musicians either. I just think it is a lil sexist to include only female artists on the new Charmed soundtrack. Since there are many male bands/performers that are on the show too....
Old 04-14-2005, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah maybe you're right.. But in this way maybe we get the chance to get a third soundtrack with male musicians

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-26-2005, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

I loved it when The Cranberries came, The goo goo dolls, Michelle Branch and Paula Cole. I love all the song they play after the theme song. When they show the views of San Fransisco. There was a page I knew where you could see all the songs played in the ep and season.

I did also love
• Judith Owen - I Promise You
And Sara Park- Courage.

Courage was played in fourth seaon when they just killed Cole and Phoebe is crying and Her sisters come up to her.I love it!!!!!!!!!!
Insurgent
¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I saw 1x08 today and there's that song "Sand and water" by Beth Nieslen Chapman at Mark's funeral.. It's just soo damn beautiful..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 06-09-2006, 12:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Charmed Music

I didn't see a music thread, so...

What do you guys think? Do they play good music in Charmed? Did you become a fan of an artist because they appeared on the show?

What about the three soundtracks?
erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

l loe the music they played on Charmed!
So many great bands and artists i didn't even know about until thay appered at P3 or just played in the background.
There are many sites were you can find the Charmed soundtrack:www.charmed-net.de/en is a good one.
They music on Charmed was made for the scences and places.It so fits.
Insurgent
Old 06-30-2006, 09:10 AM
New Fan

Song in Pardon My Past

I was just watching Pardon My Past, season 2 I think. What is the charleston era song that is played as phoebe first enters the manor in the 1920s??? I know it was very popular in the period but I don't know the name.
jm2218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Hi!
Great thread!So nice to have somebody to share you favs with.I pratically love all the bands and songs that have been on Charmed b/c I think they fit so goood into the scene or emotions that are expressed.
I also loved Sand & Water and Into dust by Mazzy Star.I haven't benn so updated on the season bands(songs after season4 but I can tip eveyone about a webpage that is really good.

Charmed-Net

They have a Charmed sountrack listed for every season and episode.That's were I found all my favs.
Insurgent
Old 07-16-2006, 01:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Anyone remember the song "Prophacy" by Alyssa's ex-husband Cinjun Tate...er...Remy Zero? That one was in the second episode of the first season...I believe it's I've Got You Under My Skin...or it could be Thank You For Not Morphing.

Imagine that...Cinjun will always be involved in the show via that song.
Howard...gratefully claims it...distribution...brilliant...Landon Donovan...I think something here for the USA...can they do it here...cross...and Dempsey's denied again...and Donovan has scored! Oh, can you believe this?! Go Go USA...Certainly through...oh, it's incredible! You could not write a script like this! - Ian Darke

I'm just an all around nice guy...who sometimes makes silly posts
Witch Magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 01:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

I remember there was "the cranberries" ... remember I bad??

Thr cranberries are fantastic!!
davide is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread