Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2009, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

What kind of education do you have,Jaime?
And what would you like to work with?
Insurgent
Old 04-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

I have a two-year degree in business management, followed by progression to the senior level at a four-year college before leaving for health reasons. My major has been business management w/ an emphasis on entrepreneurship/small business. My long-term goal had been to open up a small business. However, that takes financing, something that's not easy to find these days. In the meantime, my work experience has been pretty thin, because I had to take time off for my health but also because I had lacked motivation to work.

In this town, it's not so much about what you know but who you know. Then there's this thing where I originally went into business mgmt because I thought I would get into something like consulting, where you advise businesses on what they should focus on. I had always wondered why companies do things a certain way. Then I found out that there are people who do nothing but advise companies on what their business strategies should be and they would get well-paid for it. So I thought, "Hey! I should get into that."

Well, this day and age I don't think that's even possible because they'll just get somebody cheaper and within the company to do just that.

Anyway, I like working with computers. I can type on a good pace, just not typist fast. I have experience in data entry and clerical. I can learn new things. I don't want to do sales or telemarketing.

Thanks for asking.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

Okay.
I wish you good luck...I mean you never know.Nothing is impossible.
Insurgent
Old 04-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Not a problem.

Good thing that baseball season has officially started. That helps me deal with the rest of the stuff I'm going through. The Mets will open their new stadium tomorrow night. It is a beauty!
Old 04-13-2009, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

Fun!
School starts back up for me tomorrow.
Insurgent
Old 04-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

Too bad the team lost yesterday. But there were fun moments, such as a cat ran onto the field, halting play for a few seconds.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

That's fun!
I'm going away to Stockholm this weekend to be with my boyfriend
Insurgent
Old 04-15-2009, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

Have a fun trip. Let's hope there's a happy ending for you two.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

Aww,Jaime thanks.
I hope we'll have a good time together.But sorry to tell you there are no engagments or marriages in the close future
Insurgent
Old 04-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Anyway, I like working with computers. I can type on a good pace, just not typist fast. I have experience in data entry and clerical. I can learn new things. I don't want to do sales or telemarketing.

Thanks for asking.
Good luck with your search, for sure. I manage an IT Department, but just kind of fell into computers, while doing something else. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Well,I'm still studying and also after the summer I'm gonna take a hiatus for a term jsut to relax and catch up,work and take a drvings license
Insurgent
Old 04-20-2009, 11:43 PM
Elite Fan

I've just starting watching the English TV show Hex. I have heard about it for some time now but haven't had the opportunity to watch until now. Supposedly, the creators of that show were inspired by Charmed.

It's about a girl who's at a boarding school in some old estate in the middle of England who finds out that she has some powers after touching a vase and finds some secrets within the estate. The show lasted just two seasons, from what have understood.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

I heard about that show too, I haven't watched it yet though. I only just finished up the Charmed series for the first time 2 days ago. I'm so sad that I have no new eps to watch But it was a really good ending. I was happy with it.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

I have not heard about that show.Would you recommend to watch it?

Right now I'm watching S2 again
Insurgent
Old 04-21-2009, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ (View Post)
I have not heard about that show.Would you recommend to watch it?
I just finished with the second episode. It looks interesting so far. By the end of the second episode, there is a death that would set the stage for the rest of the season, I think.

I'm going to watch the third episode tonight.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread