Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2004, 07:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Magickal Beings: Which Was/Is Your Favourite and Which Do You Want To See Return?

So what is it? Mermaids? Dwarves? Oracles/Seers? Leprechauns? Thats just to name a few. Over the past five years, Charmed has depicted many such "myths", as we'd call them in reality.

So what's your favourite? Why were they your favourite? And which ones do you want to see return? Did you like how the show portrayed them?

Oh My Goddess Parts 1 & 2 displayed an array of these such creatures. Fairies, Elfs, Nypmhs. We've also seen Genies, Banshees, Wendigo's, Furies, Vampires, Gypsies, Giants, Dragons, Angels, Wizards, Sirens, The Sandman, Valkyries & Goddesses. <PHEW>

Pics would be great too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2004, 09:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

I would love to see the mermaid and oracle again. I've always liked mermaids ans have been fascinated by them. I also loved the seers character. I thought she was a very goood actress. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i loved the siren in season 5 she was awesome. i liked that ep. Melinda Clarke.. the actress who played the siren was pretty good. and the faeries are always cute as.
Less Than Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

I loved the story book characters, they were fun. I think they should bring them back, you know, snow white, cinderella, etc. But i also loved the episode with the fairies and how the dust turned their personalitys into little children, that episode was funny. Oh and what about the sandman episode, i loved how they had their dreams come to life and leo was the one pregnant. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think overalli want the sandman person to come back.
Brighter Than Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 07:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Id love to see either Seer's or Oracle's make a significant return.
Old 05-02-2004, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Hiya,

I love to see the fairytale characters and Wendigos to return along with the vamps

orton
xxx [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread