Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2016, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

Kaley Cuoco • Billie Jenkins Appreciation #7: Recharged Charmed With Drive & Spark

~~WELCOME TO THE 7TH KALEY CUOCO APPRECIATION THREAD~~

Please feel free to post banners or other art that you want added to the OP

banner by oneofakindlinkinpark.tumblr.com

Kaley Cuoco Supporters
1. Dreamer~Candy4eva
2. ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨
3. dmcool1
4. loveslullaby
5. TizzyGaGaBlank
6. ixluvxchilly
7. GrhmLz
8. Queen C
9. ≡IxX≡
10. missygurl88
11. BlondieLeigh
12. BlackWhiteRose
13. Lawlessaholic

Please post on the thread if you'd like to be a Kaley Cuoco Supporter

Suggested Titles:

A Good Reason To Watch The Final Season Of Charmed
Because It's Hard Enough To Come Back From A Broken Leg
The Main Reason To Watch The Big Bang Theory
She Is Very Hard To Not Like
Charming Us With Her California Accent
Her Personality Alone Makes Her A Star

Previous Thread: Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting/Billie Appreciation Thread #6: She Has What Guys Really Need: A Good Sense of Humor

Some screencaps of her on Charmed:

A few of her Twitter pics:

2 Interviews :

Quote:
Kaley Cuoco, fresh off the Charmed set where she shot her first scenes as the show's new witch, jumped into a photo booth with her boyfriend, singer Jaron Lowenstein. Cuoco said working with Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs and Rose McGowan has inspired her to drop the weight she gained on the last season of 8 Simple Rules.

"The three girls are all in impeccable shape — like 5 feet, 97 pounds," said Cuoco, 19, who now watches what she eats and drinks. "I want to make sure I look good with them."

Cuoco's character will use her powers to give herself double-D breasts, something Cuoco said she would do if she were able. "Maybe one day ... "
Credit: kaleycuoco.org

Quote:
Kaley Cuoco talks about her new gig on 'Charmed' By DAVE MASON July 26, 2005

Kaley Cuoco didn't have to cast a spell to become the newest witch on "Charmed." She didn't even have to audition. The WB was already enchanted with her work on "8 Simple Rules." With magical timing, the producers and The WB offered Cuoco a new starring role after cancellation of the ABC sitcom.

Cuoco will join stars Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs and Rose McGowan, who play witches Phoebe, Piper and Paige, respectively. "Charmed" begins its eighth season Sept. 25 and will continue to air at 8 p.m. EDT Sundays.

"We were looking to cast this young witch who is about her age," said Janollari. "She was on the list of available actors. We loved her work on '8 Simple Rules.' She was interested. It was that simple. She's young and spunky and sassy, and she will give the show another voice."

Cuoco also continues to work her magic in movies and animated shows. She said she's the voice of an evil twin on Fox's new cartoon, "Bratz," based on the dolls. And she continues to voice Brandy, a young girl on the Disney Channel cartoon, "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers" (Mr. Whiskers is a rabbit.).

Cuoco talked about the cancellation of "Rules," in which she played oldest daughter Bridget Hennessy, after three seasons.

"When John (Ritter) passed away, it was hard to keep the show going," Cuoco said, but added that "(new cast members) David Spade and James Garner did a great job.

"You do a job; your show gets canceled. You get used to it," Cuoco said. Before "Rules," she appeared for one season on the low-rated CBS sitcom "Ladies' Man."

Cuoco, who started her acting career at 6, also appears regularly on talk shows, and her movie appearances include "The Hollow," "Lucky 13," "Picture Perfect" and "Virtuosity."
Credit: VenturaCountyStar.com

Source: Charming Network

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

Kaley Cuoco at People's Choice Awards 6th January 2016

Old 01-19-2016, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really like her hair there
Old 01-24-2016, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

The Art of Elysium 2016 HEAVEN Gala - January 9

Old 01-25-2016, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

She is really tanned on the first pic
Old 01-28-2016, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

InStyle And Warner Bros 2016 Golden Globe Awards After Party in Beverly Hills - January 10, 2016

Old 01-28-2016, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Her hair is a mess there
Old 01-31-2016, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

She looks good.
Old 01-31-2016, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's a very flaunty dress
Old 01-31-2016, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

22nd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards Los Angeles - January 30th, 2016.

Old 02-01-2016, 02:48 AM
Elite Fan

She looks good.
Old 02-01-2016, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didnt know she has a tattoo
Old 02-02-2016, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Kaley Cuoco Awarded Horsewoman Of The Year; Shows Off Human Society Trophy On Instagram [PHOTO]

Kaley Cuoco Recreates Britney Spears' 'Slave 4 U' on 'Lip Sync Battle' - Us Weekly

Old 02-03-2016, 04:56 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-03-2016, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

She lip syched Britney Spears?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top