Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Total Fan

I usually post in the pinoy thread when I go to the Charmed board, and it's been awhile since I've been here, but I must say, I didn't have time to watch last week's eppy so I was completely shocked when I learned Chris was Piper and Leo's son. I was like, "What!?! How did this happen!?!" lol He isn't really depicted like a child of their's. I thought he was evil or Wyatt from the future. Anyway, Richard is a tad bit annoying. He needs to stop on the whole magic thing. He could've caused some serious damage when the bottle came into his possession or when he randomly used magic. And when that demonic genie wanted the Charmed ones dead, I was like "Oh no!" I knew they weren't gonna die, but when I saw Piper's body going up, and then it went down...I just thought that was kind of Leo to save her even if they weren't in their present state of mind, but rather, asleep. Looking forward to next week's eppy.
and we are never the same."
heavenlycirce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

What a super cute episode! When Chris said "I wish that Leo and Piper would sleep together" and they did really sleep [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img] together, I just thought that was so adorable! I'm glad that there may be some hope for Leo and Piper to get back together. Overall, it was really good episode.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
vc318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 04:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Chris AND Richard using powers. Again, wtf? Maybe I'm slacking in my Charmed Lore, but have either of them ever twitched a hand and sent things flying? I don't recall that. Maybe the writers made the guys into empaths too [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] That explains away anything!

</STRONG>
I saw Richard do the whole hand twitching thing when Phoebe and Paige went to his house to make potions during that Excaliber episode and were about to mix to ingredients that would have killed them he threw them out harm's way and told them whoever gave the recipe was trying to kill them.

Well I for one liked Richard especially the fact that it showed that Paige had a bit of a life outside her sisters and the magic. I also liked that for once the guy had some magic of his own.

But as usual they had to spoil it by making it that Richard couldn't handle his powers and it made him evil. What is it with this show are only the three girls are allowed to have powers. It seems that every guy that has powers is a demon or somehow needs the girls to rescue them. It got annoying when Paige kept blabbing that Richard couldn't handle his powers. All I could think was why is it okay for the girls but not for the guys to have powers.

It's seems like in every show where the girl is the lead she has a great professional life but her personal life is non-existent or is constantly in the crapper.

This episode was good in that we got to see them moving toward bringing Leo/Piper together again.

I actually felt for Chris when at the end when Leo/Piper orbed out he said "what about me?" I hope in the future Leo and Piper pay more attention to Chris because Chris seems to have some abandonment issues.

Episode was bad in that once again Phoebe was in a skimpy outfit and once again in the center of the episode considering that Paige was off on the sides and Piper was knocked out for most of the episode.
TvJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 08:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TvJunkie:
<STRONG>
I actually felt for Chris when at the end when Leo/Piper orbed out he said "what about me?" I hope in the future Leo and Piper pay more attention to Chris because Chris seems to have some abandonment issues.
</STRONG>
yup
"my dad wasnt around much when i grew up"

in the spoilers for this episode. There was a part where they cut out some stuff.
chris was asking if they can use jinny to make p/l ~~you know~~. phoebe goes, like "that's vile! besides, that's not the way to conceive!" and she starts to give "the talk". chris goes like "not the birds-and-bees-talk again!" phoebe: "i gave you talk? where was leo?" and chris stopped because phoebe had reached a sore point. obviously leo wasnt there. i guess they replaced that with the chris/leo bonding.

about richard. at the end when chris asked him to take care of the lost city, is it just me or did he reacted all weird. it's like he's not going to erase it. maybe he lied about drinking that potion. i dont know, just a thought.
freakygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 10:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by freakygirl:
<STRONG>

yup
"my dad wasnt around much when i grew up"

in the spoilers for this episode. There was a part where they cut out some stuff.
chris was asking if they can use jinny to make p/l ~~you know~~. phoebe goes, like "that's vile! besides, that's not the way to conceive!" and she starts to give "the talk". chris goes like "not the birds-and-bees-talk again!" phoebe: "i gave you talk? where was leo?" and chris stopped because phoebe had reached a sore point. obviously leo wasnt there. i guess they replaced that with the chris/leo bonding.

about richard. at the end when chris asked him to take care of the lost city, is it just me or did he reacted all weird. it's like he's not going to erase it. maybe he lied about drinking that potion. i dont know, just a thought.</STRONG>
Richard was probably a little scared because he finally realized what all the magic was doing to him and now he had to do one more magical thing.
TvJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 09:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

I liked the episode. I feel sorry for Chris too. I guess he may think that Wyatt is more special than he is in his parents eyes and in the future they are not even around to see that Wyatt becomes evil. And of course it is all up to the "forgotten son" to save the day. Poor chris. No wonder he has issues.
I can't wait for next week's episode!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]