Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2003, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

The (Hot) Men of Charmed

Stephen got nostalgic, so here we go....my favorite villain... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2003, 03:48 PM
Total Fan

hehe. That's great Selkie. I was hoping someone would start this thread! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2003, 08:34 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Is he the one who, umm in s2 that kinda kidnapped Prue?
Old 06-06-2003, 08:43 PM
Extreme Fan

I personally like Darryl. He and Cole are my favorite guys!

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 06-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Extreme Fan

I love... Chris! Chris Chris Chris Chris Chris. I'd like to eat him for dinner. And maybe a little Cole on the side. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But Chris. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2003, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by deeta:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Is he the one who, umm in s2 that kinda kidnapped Prue?</STRONG>
Yep! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 06-07-2003, 05:42 AM
Extreme Fan

What a meat!

Oh, I love this one guy as Vince in the episode where he could feel all the pain everyone else feels.

[ 06-07-2003: Message edited deeta ]
Old 06-07-2003, 10:14 PM
Total Fan

Someone mentioned if Bane was the guy that kinda kidnapped Prue...the answer is yes.

It was during season two when they first met, in the episode "Mrs. Hellfire" and then he was back again, the episode he kidnapped her in, which was during season three. Not sure what the episode title for that one is though. I'll have to tell ya later.
Old 06-11-2003, 10:57 PM
Loyal Fan

really like COLE.. he gives my the shivers

look @ that face, so.. ahhh!!!
thosse green eyes. He looks like an [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img], but u can still see the bad (:devil [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2003, 11:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cutie:@:FLexx:
<STRONG>really like COLE.. he gives my the shivers

look @ that face, so.. ahhh!!!
thosse green eyes. He looks like an [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img], but u can still see the bad (:devil [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I agree!! He is the quintissential talk, dark and handsome. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-17-2003, 08:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by asdfasdfblahblah:
<STRONG>I love... Chris! Chris Chris Chris Chris Chris. I'd like to eat him for dinner. And maybe a little Cole on the side. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But Chris. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]</STRONG>

OMG I would eat Chris too!! hE is so hot. When I first saw him I was like "OMG that guy is hot" But you know what I think he is either Future Wyatt or Piper and Leo's grandson. Bc I he looks like he is mad at them or something... i dont know. Next time they give that epi on TNT pay attention at his attitud when he is around Leo and Piper
Old 06-17-2003, 08:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *He_stole_my_heart*:
<STRONG>

OMG I would eat Chris too!! hE is so hot. When I first saw him I was like "OMG that guy is hot" But you know what I think he is either Future Wyatt or Piper and Leo's grandson. Bc I he looks like he is mad at them or something... i dont know. Next time they give that epi on TNT pay attention at his attitud when he is around Leo and Piper</STRONG>
I completely agree with you!!! I saw him on black sash and I just ... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] couldn't believe my eyes!! And when he was on Charmed it was even more incredible!!!
And I have to say I think he does have a Iresentyou-attitude around piper and leo!! Ok someone needs to spread the love and post a pic of him..... I'll see if I can find a good one.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

i ROSWELL forever and ever
Old 06-17-2003, 09:01 PM
Loyal Fan

and I thought me and my mom were the only ones that though that!
Old 06-17-2003, 09:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

ok... how stupid of me... I just realized that "CHRIS" couldn't be their grandson because Wyatt isn't even 1 and Chris is from 20 years into the future meaning in 20 years Wyatt would be 20 and not be able to have a kid in 20 years that is nearly as old as Chris.

just sharing... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

off to find his pic... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

i ROSWELL forever and ever
Old 06-17-2003, 09:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SleepingBeauty16:
<STRONG>ok... how stupid of me... I just realized that "CHRIS" couldn't be their grandson because Wyatt isn't even 1 and Chris is from 20 years into the future meaning in 20 years Wyatt would be 20 and not be able to have a kid in 20 years that is nearly as old as Chris.

just sharing... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

off to find his pic... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know! my mom just told me the same thing this is what she said "you crazy girl how can Chris be the grandson if the baby is only 1!"

Yeah go find us some pics lol

[ 06-17-2003: Message edited *He_stole_my_heart* ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread