Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, maybe the symbol wouldn't have had to change because it would have been like four sisters but ... any combination of them making the Power of Three work. So, if one sister was away or something, it wouldn't be disasterous. They could maybe take rotating breaks that way or something.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-06-2011, 03:23 AM
Extreme Fan

yeh probley

do you think prue would still be thw older sister thee protecter or do you think it wud been shared by piper aswell?

I mean having only 3 sisters at the time. it was always prue who had to be the strong one and make sure to protect her sisters. but having 4 do you think it would be different so it would be prue and piper rather then just prue

Prue and Andy
Old 08-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's possible. I suppose Piper still might have taken on a semi-protective role over the younger too but I think Prue probably would have kept that role for the most part because it was Prue's death, and her not being there, that allowed Piper the opportunity to really take on that role.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:05 AM
Master Fan

I think Prue still would have been the big sister and protector. Even though Piper might take in a more big sister role she has been the middle sister her whole life The mediator and best friend to her sisters and not just a sister.

Paige she'll be the eternal baby sister but I think she and Prue would have a lot in common with the internal search for a magic free life along side the magical.
Insurgent
Old 08-07-2011, 04:03 AM
Extreme Fan

yeeh

Prue and Andy
Old 08-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendafan (View Post)
yes she did why do u ask?
I just think that'd have been an interesting episode.

): )
Old 08-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
I just think that'd have been an interesting episode.

): )
defently it wud been a awesome episode if only they had shown it like a flashback it would of been great to see how different it was to them gorwing up compared to when they became witches

Prue and Andy
Old 08-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

We only had some glimpses in the S1-3 to their childhoods and adolences. I agree that more backgound would have made it easier to understand the rivalry between Phoebe and Prue for example.
Insurgent
Old 08-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really wished that they had brought back Prue in the finale so her and Paige could have finally met.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:08 AM
Extreme Fan

yes, it would

Prue and Andy
Old 08-09-2011, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the childhood rivalry between Prue/Phoebe is definitely something that would have been interesting to explore more. I'm going to take a guess that the majority of it falls back on Prue taking on a dual role of sorts: motherly and older sister. I'm going to guess their was some resentment on Phoebe's end there and she kindo of 'rebelled' like a child would to a 'parent' or parental figure. Prue, on the otherhand, was probably forced to grow up quickly with such a role so it made it harder for her to relate to what Phoebe was doing.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I think the childhood rivalry between Prue/Phoebe is definitely something that would have been interesting to explore more. I'm going to take a guess that the majority of it falls back on Prue taking on a dual role of sorts: motherly and older sister. I'm going to guess their was some resentment on Phoebe's end there and she kindo of 'rebelled' like a child would to a 'parent' or parental figure. Prue, on the otherhand, was probably forced to grow up quickly with such a role so it made it harder for her to relate to what Phoebe was doing.
yeh, theres alot of ways it could of gone. but id have to sgree with you on that. id think thats wat happened to

Prue and Andy
Old 08-10-2011, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

I also agree to some extent. I think there was some jealousy involved too like we see in the end of S1 in the ep Power of two where Prue/Phoebe resolve some of their issues. Also in S3 in Just harried we can see that Prue is a little jealous of Phoebe's possiblities to chose in life. Maybe also on her personal trait to go after what she wants no matter the consequenses.
Insurgent
Old 08-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ (View Post)
I also agree to some extent. I think there was some jealousy involved too like we see in the end of S1 in the ep Power of two where Prue/Phoebe resolve some of their issues. Also in S3 in Just harried we can see that Prue is a little jealous of Phoebe's possiblities to chose in life. Maybe also on her personal trait to go after what she wants no matter the consequenses.
yes

Prue and Andy
Old 08-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Lamento (View Post)
I really wished that they had brought back Prue in the finale so her and Paige could have finally met.
Oh that would've been great.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Closed Thread   Post New Thread