Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2015, 01:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Nope. It has been a week and I have not heard back. I sent an e-mail with my order number and everything!

IG | Tumblr
Old 03-01-2015, 04:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love those notepads!
Old 03-02-2015, 09:20 AM
Extreme Fan

I love them too. I still haven't decided yet if I'm going to use them or just keep them brand new.

I just called them about the comic book and told them they sent me the wrong comic and they said they will send out the right one today and I can go ahead and keep the other one they sent. Yay.

IG | Tumblr
Old 08-26-2015, 09:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

It did make me sad that as the show went on that the show moved further and further away from making creative looking demons. By S4, the guys just wore black and threw fireballs.
Old 10-01-2015, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

Wow, just decided to take a peek here, it's been a long time since I did anything related to Charmed. Around 10 years ago Charmed was my LIFE, I was a mod at two huge (Dutch) Charmed forums, and I bought all of the DVD boxes together with my best friend.

I started a rewatch a couple of months ago, but I reached season 5 and just lost interest again after that...
But I wanted to let you guys know I think it's awesome this board still exists after all these years, even though it's been going through some rought patches
Old 10-01-2015, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I think the main reasons I kept interest in Charmed is that I started watching long after the show finished and it only took me about a year to watch the whole series (didn't want to watch it too quickly cause I didn't want it to end). Also because I think character development was really good, the sisters' moved on well, and I never lost interest in their lives. Yes demon creativity got a little too similar by season 5 but I wasn't too bothered about that.

I agree that it's awesome that this board has stayed open for so long. I hope that continues!
Old 10-01-2015, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Maybe I just watched most of the episodes too often A lot of things just seem silly now, while they didn't when I was 14/15/16 But I had a great time rewatching the first 4 seasons (and as a matter of fact, I just started on 5x01 ). I never ever ever liked Prue though, against most peoples opinions it seems
Old 10-01-2015, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah I have to admit, I haven't re watched the whole show yet but I have re watched a few episodes. When I do get round to re watching the whole show I might feel a little differently. You never know, you may feel different about S5 and beyond. I can understand if some fans didn't like Prue but I liked her a lot.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I felt kind of blah about Prue. Paige certainly tops her.
Old 12-08-2015, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I like rewatching the first few seasons.

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 12-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

I finally finished the entire series!

I liked it overall. I don't really know the real life gossip as it relates to Shannon Doherty, but it felt off whenever they went back in time or even just memories, yet didn't include prue. That's weird IMO. I understand if the actress didn't want to come back because of differences, but jeez.. Memories of scene that have already happened never included her. Even the finale, they talk about her, but when they go over the pictures, not a single one of prue.

Anyway, other than that, I really liked it and I'm sad it's over I enjoyed the finale a lot. So nice to see them all happy (I'm lame like that... Love a happy ending). And interesting that they all have 3 children!
Old 09-17-2017, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I read recently that they actually asked Shannen back for the finale (she mentioned it at an event in 2013) but she declined because she didn't think the way Prue was brought back into it was organic/ it wasn't true to the character. I assume it would have been the same way they brought back Patty and Grams though, so I personally think it would have worked well, although it may have made the finale way too much about Prue.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-21-2017, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I really like the finale

Old 09-21-2017, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same. It was a fitting ending.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-25-2017, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Yes. And i like the idea of Past, Present, and Future all worked together to save the Charmed ones

Closed Thread   Post New Thread