Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2015, 02:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic Heart (View Post)
Thanks. They never tweet me or acknowledge me on Twitter, haha. So I was excited.
I recall when I got retweeted by Garrett Wang! I just about wee'd myself! lol
Old 01-07-2015, 06:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Just curious. Is there a thread for "Charmed Fan Fiction"? "IF" so, I could easily cut/paste the two "Charmed" projects that I am working on. That way you all can read it and perhaps give feed back. Please, keep in mind that I am currently "befuddled" by Zenescope's "Charmed" comic book series as MANY people now view that as the "ongoing" cannon from whence the series left off. I have yet to gain the financial means to purchase the last three "seasons" of the comic book. So far I am NOT liking the fact (according to the comic book) that they put Prue's soul into an already grown adult blond haired woman and that Cole is at her side.
Old 01-08-2015, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekGoddess (View Post)
Just curious. Is there a thread for "Charmed Fan Fiction"? "IF" so, I could easily cut/paste the two "Charmed" projects that I am working on. That way you all can read it and perhaps give feed back. Please, keep in mind that I am currently "befuddled" by Zenescope's "Charmed" comic book series as MANY people now view that as the "ongoing" cannon from whence the series left off. I have yet to gain the financial means to purchase the last three "seasons" of the comic book. So far I am NOT liking the fact (according to the comic book) that they put Prue's soul into an already grown adult blond haired woman and that Cole is at her side.

Yes, we do have a fan fiction thread on this board.

http://www.fanforum.com/f16/charmed-...read-62784580/

Old 01-08-2015, 11:55 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG OMG my second Charmed Twitter interaction! First Brian Krause favorited a tweet yesterday and now, Holly!

IG | Tumblr
Old 01-09-2015, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Lucky.

I've gotten replies from Krista Vernoff

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 01-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Extreme Fan

THANK YOU Movietime Blues! I've posted BOTH of my "proposed" reboots on the thread that you provided a link to. Thank you!

@ Nostalgiac Heart Even MORE AWESOME to have not one but TWO retweet you! KUDOS!

Last edited by Movietime Blues; 01-09-2015 at 06:24 PM
Old 01-09-2015, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

You're quite welcome.

Old 01-09-2015, 11:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movietime Blues (View Post)
You're quite welcome.
Oh me, oh my, oh no. THANK YOU!

I sincerely hope that you and pretty much everyone else takes a gander at what work I've done. Just PLEASE keep in mind that it is NOT complete and of course the project is always subject to change. I only ask that if you have negative feedback or questions... to PLEASE privately message me.

Again... THANK YOU SO MUCH for the link!

Side note: When a writer writes and puts out their work(s)... they are essentially baring their soul. So please... be sensitive and be kind. Thank you!

I certainly DO NOT mind honest and open critiques. However, cruelty is NEVER good.
Old 01-10-2015, 05:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Met Brian last night. I posted our pic on Twitter and he favorited that too! He was so cool and down to earth, loved chatting with him!!! <3

IG | Tumblr
Old 01-10-2015, 10:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Met Brian last night. I posted our pic on Twitter and he favorited that too! He was so cool and down to earth, loved chatting with him!!! <3
OMG! That was so sweet of him!
Old 01-10-2015, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aw, such a nice gesture to be good to your fans
Old 01-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

That is so sweet of him

Old 01-11-2015, 03:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Yesterday we met Holly and Shannen and got their autographs! They were both super sweet. I told Shannen I got my boyfriend into Charmed and she told me "You go girl! Way to go for getting your boyfriend to watch Charmed with you!" I also asked her about a Charmed movie, she said it can happen but CBS owns all the rights so maybe they'll have to raise the funds and then pitch it to CBS.

The Charmed panel is today!

IG | Tumblr
Old 01-11-2015, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

You are so lucky

Old 01-12-2015, 05:27 AM
Extreme Fan

I had the most amazing time. I got to hug all of them and chat with them a lot and the Charmed panel was amazing! I recorded the whole thing on my phone and my hands shook a lot because I was cracking up. I'm still trying to figure out how to upload it somewhere or share it because I can't text it or e-mail it because the file is too large and YouTube is giving me a hard time on my phone. Every time I try, it says "file upload aborted" after a little bit.

Can't wait to share my pics. I'm about to drive back to Austin, TX from New Orleans.

IG | Tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread