Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2007, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

Fan Forum Charmed Marathons Discussion Thread -- Post Marathon Info Here

I have noticed over the last two years that people open threads informing about a specific Charmed episode marathon at a specific time. It is better that we use one single thread to gather information about any future Charmed episode marathons at this one thread and keep somewhat of a record of them. This way, we don't have to open a thread every time we want to make an announcement.

This thread will be linked at the Charmed Board Guide, so it will be easier for people to track it down and post the news.

Here are some rules I will give out:
  1. State What Country Is The Charmed Marathon Scheduled To Air
  2. State The Channel Where It Will Be Aired
  3. State the Date and Time It Will Be Aired -- Please Include When It Will Start And End

Example:
For: United States
Channel: TNT
Date and Time: December 23 to December 29, 2006 - From 10:00am to 6:00pm each day

Now you don't have to conform exactly to the format I gave but you should include the criteria I gave above. Just so you guys know, that was a FAKE announcement. (There was a Charmed marathon on TNT at the end of last year but, I believe, it was during New Year's. But don't mind that for now. )

Another rule is if you find that you have made the last post and want to make a new announcement, you may want to PM me or Suz (Lovely Lauren) and one of us can post the announcement for you. We want to discourage people from double-posting at threads.

Lastly, please do not start any new Charmed marathon threads. They will either be closed or merged into this one.

As of now, I don't have any information about a Charmed marathon at this time.

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

Good idea. Just for all those who get Cable TV and have TNT. They usually have tiny marathons on monday from 4-9. Usually, I don't know if they still do though.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

I know that it's has been annonced that there will be a Marathon in Sweden this spring.I don't know much more for the moment but for those who are interested I'll get back here and post the date etc.
Insurgent
¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the news, Jackie. Let us know if you do have more information.

It'll be a good way of keeping track, since there is a good amount of interest in these episode marathons.

Old 03-07-2007, 06:34 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyandspike4ever (View Post)
Good idea. Just for all those who get Cable TV and have TNT. They usually have tiny marathons on monday from 4-9. Usually, I don't know if they still do though.
they do..i watch every time
ccc-charmed-i'm-sure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

For: United States
Channel: PopTV
Date and Time: Sunday, August 25 from 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM

https://poptv.com/charmed

Old 08-26-2019, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...