Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2003, 02:04 PM
Banned

Cole/Phoebe - The Shimmer Thread

Since the old "Shimmer" Thread has finally been closed, here is another to continue the discussion of Cole and Phoebe.

[ 08-09-2003: Message edited Selkie ]
Old 03-27-2003, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Um, I miss them and want them back? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] The real Cole and Phoebe, I mean.

(Yeah, my brain's not coming up with anything too brilliant right now. I'm tired. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 03-27-2003, 07:55 AM
New Fan

I really miss Cole & Pheobe. The chemistry between the two characters is what really kept me watching the show. I've actually been happy to see reruns!

I know it's probably a long shot, but I really hope that the writers of the show are getting lots of mail from fans who want Cole back, and they do something about it.

Buffy: I'm not ready for you not to be here.
Old 03-28-2003, 02:54 PM
New Fan

It was so sad to see Cole get vanquished. i cried. (urgh!) geez, the writers at Roswell inc or whatever need to get cracking. we need them back!
Old 03-31-2003, 06:05 AM
Banned

new shimmer thread.. where's the title!?
Old 04-06-2003, 06:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sk8ergurl:
<STRONG>It was so sad to see Cole get vanquished. i cried. (urgh!) geez, the writers at Roswell inc or whatever need to get cracking. we need them back!</STRONG>
Roswell Inc? We have Roswell writers writing for Charmed now? Ah. hence the ultra crapiness of Charmed lately....

I had to stop watching. This isn't the show I fell in love with [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I miss Cole and Phoebe so much [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 09:39 PM
Banned

i dislike phoebe's new boyfriend.. he's just not like cole.. cole is really different in more than one way.. and i hated the way she just got over him and demanded a divorce... one minute they were so in love and the next.. nothing. it's like they didn't even know each other. i really want their old relationship back but then it seems that julian mcmahon as i've read in the wb, was the one who wanted to stop doing the show..
Old 04-21-2003, 10:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I miss Phoebe and Cole S3 love - when it was on fire [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 02:50 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, Phoebe and Cole were amazing when they first got together. For two seasons, they were a wonderful couple. I've decided to just enjoy those episodes, and block out this current season in my mind. It never happened in my imagination. (I've had to take this approach with another show in the last few years, so I've had practice [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

[ 04-22-2003: Message edited Anla ]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 04-28-2003, 07:47 PM
Absolute Fan

hey people! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] haven't been here in a long time!

i can't really comment on Phoebe's new boyfriend because... i have no idea who he is. i haven't watched it in weeks.
Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
----
PETA
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals
Old 04-28-2003, 09:43 PM
Banned

why can't they just get cole back?
Old 04-29-2003, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaptain Kristi:
<STRONG>i can't really comment on Phoebe's new boyfriend because... i have no idea who he is. i haven't watched it in weeks.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Me either. I haven't seen an episode since the baby (what did they end up naming him anyway?) was born. So Phoebe has a new boyfriend? Someone serious, and not the typical type who's around for one episode and then never heard about again from the early seasons? Huh. Well, can't say I'm too terribly surprised. I think I might be getting over the worst of my bitterness (although not my disappointment at how horribly the storyline was managled this season), at least enough to be able to watch old episodes again, back when they were the characters I liked.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 04-29-2003, 01:08 PM
Banned

You know, I wouldn't have minded Phoebe dating again, if the writers had put closure on her relationship with Cole in a decent manner, before Julian McMahon's depature. After all, I didn't mind Prue dating Bane Jessup, even if I was an avid Prue/Andy shipper (still am). That's because the writers handled Prue and Andy's relationship with decency. They didn't with Phoebe and Cole. And I believe that is why I am so hostile toward her relationship with this Jason Dean.
Old 04-29-2003, 06:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Anla:
<STRONG>what did they end up naming him anyway?</STRONG>
i think they named him Wyatt.
which i think is cruel. there was a kid named Wyatt in my class in 2nd grade, and after we learned about the 'wild west', he was called Wyatt Burp (parody on Wyatt Erp) until he moved away in 8th grade. still makes me laugh when think about it... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
----
PETA
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals
Old 04-29-2003, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Wyatt - a tribute to Leo
Matthew - a tribute to Paige
Halliwell - for the Charmed Ones
Closed Thread   Post New Thread