Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

To those who missed this episode the first time:

The WB will air "Chris-Crossed" this coming Sunday @ 8PM/7PM Central. Don't miss it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 08:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yay! I am so happy.....I got my VCR all set to record.

Roswell High |Seldomtold
Bob the Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Tonight was the first time I saw this episode, and I have to say I felt really bad for Chris when Bianca died.

Grown up Wyatt was pretty cute too.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 08:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, so after watching it a second time, I have a couple questions.

Bianca: Haven't we been here before?
Chris: Maybe we will be again.

Where is here?! Were they referring to her dying or to their going back to the past? I was so confused.

And I can't remember my other question.... I'll think of it later.

Roswell High |Seldomtold
Old 04-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

oo. i remembered it. i think....

So Chris tells Bianca, "This is still our spot, no matter what he's done to it."

What do you think Wyatt did to it? I mean, Chris gives the impression that Wyatt did something intentionally to the spot just to spite Chris....which doesn't make sense since we are also under the impression that Chris was in league with Wyatt--otherwise how could Chris have betrayed him?

(talk about a run-on sentence [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img])

Roswell High |Seldomtold
Old 04-12-2004, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Bianca: Haven't we been here before?
Chris: Maybe we will be again.

Where is here?! Were they referring to her dying or to their going back to the past? I was so confused.
By that I think they meant a situation in where Bianca was dying, or maybe they meant them being in the attic with Chris going to the past to save Wyatt.

Quote:
So Chris tells Bianca, "This is still our spot, no matter what he's done to it."
By this I think that what Chris meant was Wyatt destroying thr spot. In the future everything was destroyed and in ruins. But in the past when Chris and Bianca met there and she tried to take his powers away everything was still intact, and beautiful.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 07:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob the Jeep:
<STRONG> we are also under the impression that Chris was in league with Wyatt--otherwise how could Chris have betrayed him?
</STRONG>
I think Wyatt just meant that he felt betrayed since Chris is his brother, and is working against him.
Mrs. P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 08:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. P:
<STRONG>

I think Wyatt just meant that he felt betrayed since Chris is his brother, and is working against him.</STRONG>
Yeah, good point. I totally forgot Chris and Wyatt were brothers when I asked that question. Heh. I feel dumb. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Roswell High |Seldomtold
Old 04-22-2004, 05:40 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm finally cleared on Chris/Wyatt issue.

Although I just want to rant about a particular scene on this episode.

The Haliwell museum scene. There was a screen where they showed Paige's first aquintance with Piper and Phoebe, and magic. The tour guide said that it was how the Charmed one was born. But it was to my disappoinment that they didn't mention any Prue.

I know maybe they would get sued if they showed Prue, but I think it would only fit since the real Charmed one was with Prue in it. Not Paige.

Just me, though.
deeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 04:23 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3
This episode has given me a migraine.

Help.

If Wyatt is evil in the future, and Chris travels back in time to prevent him turning evil, and it WORKS and he prevents Wyatt from being evil, then there would be no reason for Future Chris to travel back in time to prevent what would never happen.

It's a paradox.

You can't go back to change someone when that's the reason you go back in the first place. If you succeed, the future changes and you cease to be (ie disappear) in the past.

Let's make dates. Not factual dates, just to play.

2022 - Wyatt is evil. Chris goes back in time to stop that.

2002 - Chris arrives in the past.

2012 - Wyatt is saved from becoming evil over the period of 10 years or so.

The 2022 Chris would have NO REASON to travel back in time to stop Wyatt, since he's NOT EVIL IN 2022 BASED ON CHRIS' ACTIONS IN THE PAST!

You see what I'm saying? It can't be done. Even if the "non evil turning" takes place right up until the day Future Chris jumps into the past, if he actually succeeds, he... HE CANT SUCCEED.

The fact that his future EXISTS is proof that Wyatt becomes evil and that Chris either can't stop it or doesn't stop it.

Also, he can't KILL Wyatt to stop him from turning evil, because again, then Wyatt wouldn't exist in the future to make Chris feel the need to jump back in time to save/kill him.

I mean, I liked the episode, I figure Chris is Paige's son from that new guy, Getty, but it just.... can't happen!

MIGRAINE
Ahh... time travel... how I hate it!
Anyway, you do have a point about how Chris wouldn't have to come back. But maybe he had to come back to stop Wyatt turning evil because of this whole cosmic order kind of thing. And plus, if we say that Chris's time is the present, then the Charmed Ones are in the past and he still has to go back to save Wyatt.

Does that make sense?
Just like everybody else
See I've already waited too long
And all my hope is gone
~~*Sam_An_Tha*~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 04:30 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by deeta
I'm finally cleared on Chris/Wyatt issue.

Although I just want to rant about a particular scene on this episode.

The Haliwell museum scene. There was a screen where they showed Paige's first aquintance with Piper and Phoebe, and magic. The tour guide said that it was how the Charmed one was born. But it was to my disappoinment that they didn't mention any Prue.

I know maybe they would get sued if they showed Prue, but I think it would only fit since the real Charmed one was with Prue in it. Not Paige.

Just me, though.
I think that the tour guide said that it was how the Charmed Ones were REborn. That would explain why it showed Paige and not Prue
Just like everybody else
And all my hope is gone
Old 06-28-2004, 04:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, it was "REborn."

I'd just like to say that this was one of my favorite episodes this season
Philosophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 08:47 PM
New Fan

Same here. That episode was SO cool! And not just because it was all about Chris..... *sigh*
Just like everybody else
And all my hope is gone
Old 07-12-2004, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~~*Sam_An_Tha*~~
Same here. That episode was SO cool! And not just because it was all about Chris..... *sigh*
But it sure did help
Old 07-12-2004, 01:52 PM
New Fan

Yeah, that was definitely an awesome eppy!!! I luved how after leo tried to explain time travel to phoebe, she said "i have a lil headache." I laughed at that lol!!! I'm hoping they bring Chris back next season. Like since he was from the future, he has no where to go in the afterlife, so he's stuck between dimentions like Cole was!!! I think it would be awesome if he could come back!!!

"Defy Gravity" ~ Wicked

~Sara (shouhei)
ToturedMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread