Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2002, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Charmed on TNT # 1 - TNT Viewers Are Charmed Again

This thread is for the discussion of the episodes from Seasons 1-4, now airing as reruns on TNT. TNT, for those outside the States, is a cable channel from the AOL Time Warner empire which airs a lot of show reruns like Law & Order and movies.

Last month, TNT started the Charmed reruns and has started airing X-Files episodes today.

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting this thread,JJ. As you know, TNT here in the boonies doesn't air Charmed, so I have no info on dates or anything. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Selkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, yeah. For those who can watch Charmed on TNT, here's the list of airdates for the next few months:

http://www.tnt.tv/Title/View4/0,5878...816~~~,00.html

As you see, it now includes the month of December. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2002, 07:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Movietime Blues:
<STRONG>Oh, yeah. For those who can watch Charmed on TNT, here's the list of airdates for the next few months:
As you see, it now includes the month of December. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks I was wondering when they would air Power of two again.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-03-2002: Message edited Rogue111 ]

Don't forget to check out Blade the series on Spike TV June 28 2006.
~~Rogue~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

Season 2 episodes are airing this month. Go check them out.

Old 10-19-2002, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Gonna watch this! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

mendozav23
Old 10-26-2002, 07:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love the old episodes!! I especially love the one where Phoebe and her past life switch bodies! That is so cool! Lata!
P3 Piper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

For those who missed the episode "A Witch In Time", TNT is going to air the episode tomorrow night @ 10 PM. Don't forget to write that one down. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Right now, TNT is airing Season 1 episodes in the mornings and Season 3 episodes in the afternoons. Go check the schedule:

http://www.tnt.tv/Title/View4/0,5878...dule~~,00.html

Old 12-08-2002, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the info, I love watching the repeats. Although they make me miss Prue
Old 12-09-2002, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad everytime a mod from a different area of FF gives comments on this show. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

They've starting airing Season 2 episodes again in the mornings, which will last into the end of December and part of January. They'll go into Season 4 episodes from this Wednesday to January for the afternoons.

Old 12-15-2002, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

PROGRAMMING ALERT!!!!

TNT has decided to air Charmed three times a day Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and four times a day on Tuesdays, starting on Monday December 16. TNT will continue airing Season 2 episodes in the mornings but use the extra hour to continue airing Season 4 episodes in order. From Monday on, Charmed will air @ 9am, 5pm and 6pm(also @ 10pm on Tuesdays). Please make note of the new schedule. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2002, 12:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Yay! Sounds good for all you tnt viewers!
Old 12-17-2002, 01:59 AM
Elite Fan

I noticed that...it caught by surprise, though...I was watching Charmed and it said up next...Charmed...I thought it was a one time thing maybe, but...this is great, I work nights, so I have been missing all the new ones...now I'm gradually catching up! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
noseedough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

Update!!!!

Starting today, TNT will move the afternoon airings from 5PM to 6PM, Eastern Standard Time. They will continue to air the morning episodes @ 9AM and will continue to air Season 5 repeats @ 10PM every Tuesday.

http://www.tnt.tv/Title/View4/0,5878...4;|~~~,00.html

Old 01-15-2003, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

If anyone's interested in knowing when TNT would air 'Centennial Charmed', it'll be on January 21 @ 10PM ET/9 PM CT. Make sure you remember that date. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Reply   Post New Thread