Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2015, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

I did not understand rhe pregnancy scare for Phoebe. I don't recall that they had sex...

About paige's biological father, we did meet him in S5 to but I feel like he is such a sad story character that he annoyed me when he came back again but all in all I'm glad Paige and he could understand eachother and let go of the past. Finally she had to accept her inheritance from him
Old 01-14-2015, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, exactly, I didn't get that either.

I was going to talk about the next few episodes the other day, but it's a busy birthday week for me and I'm now staying over at my sister's till Friday so I won't be able to catch up again till next week. I actually haven't watched since last Tuesday! I'll eventually get round to it though and then I can finally watch the final 6 episodes of the show.

Funnily enough, though, I have been re-watching older episodes whilst over at my sister's. She has Netflix, so I watched S5 episode Sense and Sensibility last night and then this morning S3's All Halliwell's Eve and the following episode was on channel E4.

It's weird watching the earlier season's with Prue again.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ (View Post)
I did not understand rhe pregnancy scare for Phoebe. I don't recall that they had sex...
They did after they got married because of Billie's spell

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 01-15-2015, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxmisery (View Post)
They did after they got married because of Billie's spell
Okay
Old 01-27-2015, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Ok, these episodes I watched a few weeks ago now, so trying my best to remember them!

Battle of the Hexes

At this point in the season I didn't like the idea of Billie becoming such an important character, let alone already becoming like a sister to the Charmed Ones, but I started to warm to her. Even when the powers from that belt went to her head. Fun episode, and this is when Paige first meets Henry.

Hulkus Pocus

The best part of this episode was Phoebe regaining her faith in her premonitions at the end. Meeting her future self in that premonition was cool.

Vaya Con Leos

Says it all. Not the Angel of Death again.

Mr and Mrs Witch

A ploy off Mr & Mrs Smith, a terrible film, with Billie's parents. Hmm. Though I did like the scene with Billie and her mother at the end.

Payback's a Witch

Loved this episode with Wyatt. I liked the spell Phoebe put on his teddy bear to show his feelings to help Wyatt with his. And then he casts a spell to make his three toy figures come to life. It was funny when Phoebe made everyone at the birthday party believe they were actors for the party. The best part was seeing Paige's healing powers finally come into effect so she could heal Henry.
Old 01-28-2015, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Vaya Con Leos is a good episode.

Old 01-30-2015, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

It was an excellent episode. I just hated seeing Piper lose Leo once again.

I'll just give a quick summary of the rest of the episodes, as I've only got the last two to watch now! I'm glad Paige met Henry, he's perfect for her and I loved that she finally acquired her healing powers when she healed him. I loved that she didn't take too long into their relationship to tell him that she's a witch. It's awesome how he's just accepted it and loves her even more for it. Their wedding turned out lovely and Paige looked so beautiful.

I think it's neat how the Elders sent Coop to Phoebe to help her find love again, as if to make up for everything. And they both end up falling for each other! I don't like how quickly Billie is being manipulated by Christy, turning her against the sisters. I don't see how wanting Leo back, wanting love and wanting a relatively normal life makes them selfish. After all, eight years of selfless acts with protecting innocents, destroying countless demons and protecting the magical community, not to mention endangering their own lives many times in the process, has still got to count for something. Sure, they've made some mistakes along the way, but that can't be helped.

So the whole thing with the Ultimate Power that is Billie and Christy is just so all witches can be killed so the Triad can return. I hate how Leo's been missing for half the season, I hope they get him back in Kill Billie Vol 2.

If there's anything I've missed, it's cause there's so much and my memory is awful.
Old 02-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Extreme Fan

I've been re-watching the show and I just started season 8. Watched the first two episodes of it. It's a good season, but I'm sad cuz it's the final one.

IG | Tumblr
Old 02-05-2015, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Kill Billie Vol 2 - oh my gosh, what a pneultimate episode! I can't quite put into words how much I cried at the end. Just insane! Of all the demons and dangerous powerful creatures the Charmed Ones have come up against, their final showdown has to be against just two witches who had been manipulated by the Triad to do their bidding.

I did like that Billie still had a conscience at one point, she certainly didn't like using Wyatt to gain his powers whilst also using The Hollow. But then she agreed to it anyway. Christy had started to annoy me by this point. Her whole life has been building up to this ever since she was kidnapped and been manipulated by The Triad. No wonder she's one-minded, but surely seeing how Billie still loves Piper, Phoebe and Paige, she could see that they really cared for her sister, even if she still thinks they have been selfish; blah, blah, blah.

It was nice to see Victor taking care of Wyatt and Chris whilst all this was going on. I liked when Coop came in looking for Phoebe and Victor was on guard as if he was a demon. I also liked the conversation they had, as Coop tells him how much he loves his daughter, it reminded me of when Leo was asking his blessing to marry Piper. It was sad when Coop did find Phoebe, she told him to go, as she couldn't deal with everything that's going on.

So the Charmed Ones had to resort to teaming up with demons to help them fight Christy and Billie. It's not like they hadn't done this before though, despite them hating having to resort to such measures. When I saw Brian Krause in the opening credits, I was like, "finally, Leo's back - not before time!" so when we first only saw him through Piper's eyes I was thinking is that all that we see of him?! It was so touching that she could see him as a 'ghost' in those moments, giving her his approval to team up with Nomed. So Piper suggests using The Hollow in order to help them defeat Billie and Christy, not knowing they are planning the same thing.

That explosion, though! It was sad enough seeing the Manor being completely destroyed, (even though we have seen it been trashed many times over the 8 seasons) let alone seeing a distressed Piper cradling Phoebe's dead body. Good god. And then The Angel of Destiny reappears with Leo! And then Piper finds Billie, still alive and in anger tries to strangle her. I hate seeing Piper in such distress, it reminded me of when she was grieving over Prue's death. Leo stops her, but he's not to know, the poor guy doesn't know what the heck has been going on in his absence. Billie just runs off. So that's it, kind of leaves it hanging, there's no real development given to her. I presume Christy also died in that explosion. And we didn't get to see Paige's body (I presume, also, that Paige died too). I wonder what Prue must have been thinking up there?

I know one thing. Piper will do everything to get her sisters' back and the writers would not have left it like that, hence the last episode left, of course. Mind you, if I didn't know any better, they might have left it with Piper being the only sister left alive and she goes off with Leo, Wyatt and Chris to start a new life somewhere else, not before taking time to grieve again of course. It's just a thought, not one I would liked to see obviously! Paige and Phoebe deserve their happy ending (so does Prue, really, and if Piper brings back Phoebe and Paige the way I think she does, why couldn't they have done that for Prue back in S4? I just missed her, it's a shame we never really got to see her come back as a spirit like Patty and Grams). Oh, and I hope we get to see Henry again, he is Paige's husband, after all.

I have no idea what's fully in store for the final episode, but I do know it's a happy one, at least (tiny bit spoiled ).
Old 02-05-2015, 08:09 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm almost done with season 8. It's getting depressing because it's so close to the end.

IG | Tumblr
Old 02-09-2015, 03:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Finished season 8 yesterday. I totally cried at the end of Forever Charmed.

IG | Tumblr
Old 02-15-2015, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

It was a good ending of the series about 8 years.

Old 02-15-2015, 11:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Forever Charmed was sad, but I think it was a good ending for the show!
Old 04-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentimental (View Post)
Forever Charmed was sad, but I think it was a good ending for the show!
it was a beautiful ending for the show

season 8 had a lot of up and downs for me

A) billie i love her love coco but it seemed so strange to just add anotehr character in so late in the series . plus the story with her sister should of came in earlier in teh series
B) the forced motion of boyfriends/ marriage i get it last season they want them to be happy but they could of add it in season 7 and edge it over
Old 08-15-2015, 05:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Till this day, I still don't understand what made Brad Kern think it was smart to bring in a new witch to co-lead the last season. At first I didn't mind Billie but it was just the wrong way to go for the last season.

And I didn't like how they went overboard trying to get everyone to a happy ending.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread