Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

From what I can think of, two some have already mentioned. In the future when Pheobe explained why she has to die and in the S3 finale when Piper died in the hospital.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

All of these mentions of Cole's death!

Prue dying was heartbreaking as well and really was something the show did a great job at showcasing the mourning and sadness of Piper and Phoebe afterwards.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 11-15-2015, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

When Prue died I didn`t want her to go
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-15-2015, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The saddest moment for me was when Coke died in Season 4. I felt Phoebe's pain, her love for Cole was so huge and she had to help kill him and Cole saying he'll always love her. and then the end of the episode of her crying and her sisters holding her. It was heart wretching.

Prue deaths was sad but of course episode 4x01 was sadder because everything didn't happen the same day so we didn't really get to see that transition of how it was when the sisters found out she was dead but I felt so bad for Piper. Phoebe as well but Piper was always with Prue, that's all she knew so for her to not have that older sister any more was tragic.
Old 11-15-2015, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

"Why would they put us through so much for it to end this way?"

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 11-16-2015, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it was so sad to see Cole go
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-16-2015, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah that was really sad with Phoebe having to vanquish Cole. Prue's death will always be the saddest for me. Also, the very end of the show makes me cry but because it's an almost perfect ending.
Old 11-17-2015, 02:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Hmm, the saddest part...there are so many imo, but I loved the last scene of the series finale. It was kind of perfect with Piper's voiceover.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 11-17-2015, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Another sad scene i love was when after they vanquished Cole, Phoebe was in her bedroom crying and Piper and Paige came in and comforted her

Old 11-18-2015, 03:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxmisery (View Post)
Another sad scene i love was when after they vanquished Cole, Phoebe was in her bedroom crying and Piper and Paige came in and comforted her
Agreed!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 11-22-2015, 12:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

A Witch's Tail: Part 1/Part 2 where Paige tells Cole that Phoebe is a mermaid because of him and he then realises that Phoebe actually 'hates' him. Cole then tells Phoebe she should look deep inside and say what the problem is so she can be normal again?

I thought that was pretty sad because that was like the end of them two

(If that makes any sense)
Old 11-22-2015, 02:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSomerhalder (View Post)
A Witch's Tail: Part 1/Part 2 where Paige tells Cole that Phoebe is a mermaid because of him and he then realises that Phoebe actually 'hates' him. Cole then tells Phoebe she should look deep inside and say what the problem is so she can be normal again?

I thought that was pretty sad because that was like the end of them two

(If that makes any sense)
Yes! Makes Total sense. It was a really good scene, but sad too.
Old 11-22-2015, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I was pretty bummed when Leo became an Elder

Old 11-22-2015, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, that was tough to watch, especially for Piper. I preferred Leo being an Elder than an Avatar though.
Old 11-25-2015, 01:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

What about Prue's funeral? In general that would be sad or when Sam (Paige's dad) died