Old 03-11-2005, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton
I don't need to tan myself I'm naturally tanned
That's true.. Lucky girl

Quote:
I think that's the first time you have said my full name
I'm pretty sure I called you more often that this time by your name.. but that doesn't matter.. Maybe you're just realizing it now *hehe*

Quote:
next month that's great we can both squeel over it on LJ and PM
Yeah.. taht sounds great... I'm looking forward to that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo
Yeah But well at least it can be a good motivation to quit
Yeah it is.. But honestly - at the moment I don't like to quit..

Quote:
You went to Canada? Cool! There was lots of sun last year here but I would stay one hour outside and would rush back in all sweating. Ill be stronger this year! A few burns wont keep me away from tanning!
Yeah, we went one week to toronto and then two weeks to Vancouvetr and ancouver Island and there it was raining nearly the whole time...
I'm sooo looking forward to feel sun and warmth.. it's still cold here and there's still a LOT of snow.. *argh*

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-11-2005, 06:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunniah
Suz! good to hear that you're doing good!! No I still haven't got your package I wonder why I've been waiting for it, maybe it'll take a few more days who knows so I'm being patient
yeah my BF is home, he stayed at our house for a day and then he and his cat moved back to his house but we see each other everyday he's taken leave from work for a week, his daddy is covering everything at the company so we're free for a week no more intteruptions and we also have decided on our engagement day, it'll be on 6th July
Hun you still havent got my package? but its been over a week now ... and England isnt that far away.. argh .. and I forgot to write my name and adress on the package so that they can send it back if they dont find your address... I really hope it will arrive soon.. if it doesnt arrive until monday I´m asking at the post station if something went wrong.. I´m really sorry about that ... If the post lost it or something I´m really mad cause it has been more expensive than i thought I really hope you´ll get it .. I´m really sorry that it didnt arrive yet

aww glad your bf is there.. that he took a week off ..thats so cute of him .. you have a great bf 6th July? your engagement day? lol you planned the proposal?

Quote:
Yeah. Series five is starting in a few months The last series hang on while I go and bawl my eyes out

Okay I'm back *sniffs* You have to watch I mean it Oh yay! your getting Lost too I'm on ep 7 so good.

Did I tell you guys I passed my Bio test come on
Sha.. wow .. Its weird that I never heard of it before then .. well I heard of it .. but Germany doesnt air it .. thats too bad

yes we´re gettting lost .. I have seen all 18 episodes yet .. but I really want to see it in german .. altough I hate the german synchronisation .. Shannon is getting the voice of Rory from GG .. Charlie the voice of ryan from the OC .. and so on

hey congrats for your bio test thats great *yay*

Quote:
Yep, we'll go through hand in hand Well in my old house the stairs were really strainght so yeah lots of falling, everybody would laugh all the time
Rach ... lol I really like the thought aww i would never laugh ..cause I know that it really hurts sometime

Quote:
I guess its not so bad being the town witch, always better than the town loser, or the town blue balls
town blue balls? lol explenation please? yeah well I can live with beeing the town witch ..its funny to scare people

Quote:
phone numbers here have 10 numbers. I never call myself! My dog used to eat everything, she ate my glasses too she used to eat my cigarettes... damn how did she manage never getting sick?!
well all togheter we have 10 numbers too .. but our phone number is pretty easy ... your dog ate your glasses? lol I bet they tasted good uhm I dont know how she managed never gettign sich *shrugs*

Quote:
Argh! 10 hours, wont let you much free time. But i guess that since you dont have children yet its better to work that much now.
10 hours with only half an hour pause... but I will get used to it .. hopefuly .. but the good thing is .. I have fridays off.. so...

Quote:
Yeah but most seasons have just 14 epis.
oh .. ok thats good .. its like summerland and the L word .. the only have 13 or 14 episodes as well

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-11-2005, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I might just do that. We poor smocker excluded from our houses lol
Yeah well we non-smokers don't wanna die

Quote:
My internet connection was cut yesterday and a part of the night before Apparently they cut everone coz they were doing constructions.
Really. That sucks....

Quote:
Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Its so weird coz Im so worked up over this show when its on that I feel a little relieved when its not. And thinking its the last season just makes me plain depressed!
I am excited but sad at the same time. It will end and then what will we do

Quote:
*Lucky*

Claudia: I need a life. I get excited over programmes and LJ's now

Suz: You seen them all....still watching ep 7 just haven't had time to finish it.

My brother came in and said I made a 90 pound bill on the net wtf? but haha the idiot read the wrong thing and I didn't hehehe

Old 03-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah it is.. But honestly - at the moment I don't like to quit..
Me neither but well gotta start somewhen ( ) Ill stop when the weather will be milder for I do some sports! er yeah

Quote:
Yeah, we went one week to toronto and then two weeks to Vancouvetr and ancouver Island and there it was raining nearly the whole time...
Vancouver is really cool. One of my fav shows was shot there and well another one now
We have no more snow now, we have rain!

Quote:
Suz
.. lol I really like the thought aww i would never laugh ..cause I know that it really hurts sometime
Yeah could be cool. I never hurt myself much. Well not in the stairs anyway.

Quote:
town blue balls? lol explenation please? yeah well I can live with beeing the town witch ..its funny to scare people
er blue balls You know those guys (or girls) who always hit on chicks but get brushed off all the time, they have blue balls coz they never get banged
You scare them? I wish I could scare the people here, you know they stole our wall! Our wall!

Quote:
well all togheter we have 10 numbers too .. but our phone number is pretty easy ...
Really? It is like in the US (?) like 555 etc... ?

Quote:
10 hours with only half an hour pause... but I will get used to it .. hopefuly .. but the good thing is .. I have fridays off.. so...
Well it is a lot even with the fridays off. Here you work 8 hours per days and have a day off plus the sunday holliday.

Quote:
Sha
Yeah well we non-smokers don't wanna die
Everybody dies! You wont make me believe that if I dont smoke Ill live eternally!

Quote:
I am excited but sad at the same time. It will end and then what will we do
Argh Its horrible, i dont want to think about it! No more chair sex
Old 03-12-2005, 11:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Lauren
Hun you still havent got my package? but its been over a week now ... and England isnt that far away.. argh .. and I forgot to write my name and adress on the package so that they can send it back if they dont find your address... I really hope it will arrive soon.. if it doesnt arrive until monday I´m asking at the post station if something went wrong.. I´m really sorry about that ... If the post lost it or something I´m really mad cause it has been more expensive than i thought I really hope you´ll get it .. I´m really sorry that it didnt arrive yet

aww glad your bf is there.. that he took a week off ..thats so cute of him .. you have a great bf 6th July? your engagement day? lol you planned the proposal?
Suz You know when my friends send me things from manchester it takes almost 3 days to get to me even tho Manchester is in the UK so I'm thinking it's possible that from one country to another (doesn't matter how close they are) it might take a week or so, don't worry okay? and don't say sorry it's not your fault, I'll call the post office on this monday to see what they know about it, I should be the one to say sorry I put you through all this but let's wait and see maybe it gets here after a few more days..

oh yeah he's a total sweety and yes he's great I agree with that
No we didn't plan the proposal, he proposed me looong ago but for the engagment day (which isn't exactly proposal, well it comes after the proposal actually) we set a date where we could do a little ceremony with our close friends and family, you know? umm it's like we're gonna exchange rings and stuff on that day, it's not like necessary but it's a way of making those who are close and dear to both of us a part of something that is very important.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Everybody dies! You wont make me believe that if I dont smoke Ill live eternally!
Keep dreaming

Quote:
Argh Its horrible, i dont want to think about it! No more chair sex
Chair sex blah! but B/J love and M/J love

My ****ing eye hurts

Congrats Hunniah

Old 03-13-2005, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Claudia: I need a life. I get excited over programmes and LJ's now
Shabana, let's create us a life of TV-Shows and LJ's...

Quote:
Me neither but well gotta start somewhen Ill stop when the weather will be milder for I do some sports! er yeah
When the weather gets better???
I dont think I'm stopping too soon, because I admit I like it. I would just stop immediatley if I should get pregnant..

Quote:
Vancouver is really cool. One of my fav shows was shot there and well another one now
We have no more snow now, we have rain!
Vancouver was pretty beautiful... It's somehow very similar to San Francisco, I think... I hope I can visit SF some day..
We have sunshine again today.. *yay* But yesterday it snowed again
But they say spring's coming now...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-13-2005, 06:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Suz: You seen them all....still watching ep 7 just haven't had time to finish it.

My brother came in and said I made a 90 pound bill on the net wtf? but haha the idiot read the wrong thing and I didn't hehehe
sha yes I´ve seen all 18 episodes ..they are great .. but you have soem tiem to catch up now .. cause the show is on hiatus at the moment

lol thank god that he read the wrong thing ... and you didnt spend 90 pounds on the net *hehe*

Quote:
Yeah could be cool. I never hurt myself much. Well not in the stairs anyway.
rach same here .. just one time I fell off the stairs .. but hurt myself .. well thats a longer story..

Quote:
er blue balls You know those guys (or girls) who always hit on chicks but get brushed off all the time, they have blue balls coz they never get banged
You scare them? I wish I could scare the people here, you know they stole our wall! Our wall!
oh .. now I get what you mean

lol yeah I really like to scare off people especially when they deserve it .. they stole your wall????????

Quote:
Really? It is like in the US (?) like 555 etc... ?
no unfortunately not ... first there is an area code for the town you are in ..which is 5 numbers .. and after that your number which has almost 4 or 5 numbers

Quote:
Well it is a lot even with the fridays off. Here you work 8 hours per days and have a day off plus the sunday holliday.
maybe I should move to france then

Quote:
Suz You know when my friends send me things from manchester it takes almost 3 days to get to me even tho Manchester is in the UK so I'm thinking it's possible that from one country to another (doesn't matter how close they are) it might take a week or so, don't worry okay? and don't say sorry it's not your fault, I'll call the post office on this monday to see what they know about it, I should be the one to say sorry I put you through all this but let's wait and see maybe it gets here after a few more days..

oh yeah he's a total sweety and yes he's great I agree with that
No we didn't plan the proposal, he proposed me looong ago but for the engagment day (which isn't exactly proposal, well it comes after the proposal actually) we set a date where we could do a little ceremony with our close friends and family, you know? umm it's like we're gonna exchange rings and stuff on that day, it's not like necessary but it's a way of making those who are close and dear to both of us a part of something that is very important.
hun lets jsut hope that it will arrive next week.. all I can think off that maybe the post didnt send it via air mail..so it takes a week longer than normal .. but apart from that I have no clue why it didnt arrive yet But I really am sorry.. cause this was my birthday present for you .. and .. well *sniff* I´ll go to the post office too tomorrow

lol thank god you agree abotu that oh he proposed already? really? when? here the proposal and engagement day is at the same day .. so I didnt know that sorry.. yeah but I understand that now .. aww wish I could be there on your engagement party.. I bet it will be great sounds like a great day .. and I´m with you in my thoughts

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-13-2005, 10:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
hun lets jsut hope that it will arrive next week.. all I can think off that maybe the post didnt send it via air mail..so it takes a week longer than normal .. but apart from that I have no clue why it didnt arrive yet But I really am sorry.. cause this was my birthday present for you .. and .. well *sniff* I´ll go to the post office too tomorrow

lol thank god you agree abotu that oh he proposed already? really? when? here the proposal and engagement day is at the same day .. so I didnt know that sorry.. yeah but I understand that now .. aww wish I could be there on your engagement party.. I bet it will be great sounds like a great day .. and I´m with you in my thoughts
ah it's okay don't worry my bro and sissy haven't given me any B-day pressie yet, and it's gonna take 'em months lol, don't worry I'll get it in a few days you know how postmails work it's not 100 % accurate on timings.. and stop apologizing to me if you say it again I'll get mad for real!

Yeah he did, on new years day.. awwe thanks that means a lot to me, I wish you were here too it would have been really great but that's Okay I'll share pics with you
Old 03-13-2005, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
umm it's like we're gonna exchange rings and stuff on that day, it's not like necessary but it's a way of making those who are close and dear to both of us a part of something that is very important.
Aww that's sweet

Quote:
Chair sex blah! but B/J love and M/J love
Blah? I cant process it, I live in Lalaland where it will keep going forever XD

Quote:
Keep dreaming
I do XD

Quote:
I dont think I'm stopping too soon, because I admit I like it. I would just stop immediatley if I should get pregnant..
Argh... I want a baby, babies are so cute... but it doesnt stay small, its like puppies... My mom doesnt like when I compare babies to dogs but its pretty much the same thing. lol

Quote:
It's somehow very similar to San Francisco, I think... I hope I can visit SF some day..
Id go to SF too. So much different landscape to visit in the US.
Its getting sunnier here too but that wont last I can smell the rain coming lol

Quote:
rach same here .. just one time I fell off the stairs .. but hurt myself .. well thats a longer story..
You mean when you were a child? or... after

Quote:
especially when they deserve it .. they stole your wall????????
Ah they often deserve it lol
Well not a wall but what you put on bare walls, its huge! and really heavy, we had put it on our front yard, well the garage, while repairing the bare wall and they took it! Those dummies carried that huge thing around and nobody saw! nobody never sees anything here. I hate my town.

Quote:
no unfortunately not ... first there is an area code for the town you are in ..which is 5 numbers .. and after that your number which has almost 4 or 5 numbers
Or aera code is 2 numbers, then there's another smaller aera code which is 2 numbers too. so there's 6 numbers to remember... it shouldnt be hard but it is!

Quote:
maybe I should move to france then
lol maybe. And its way easier with the Schengen thingy now.
Old 03-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
ah it's okay don't worry my bro and sissy haven't given me any B-day pressie yet, and it's gonna take 'em months lol, don't worry I'll get it in a few days you know how postmails work it's not 100 % accurate on timings.. and stop apologizing to me if you say it again I'll get mad for real!

Yeah he did, on new years day.. awwe thanks that means a lot to me, I wish you were here too it would have been really great but that's Okay I'll share pics with you
ok.. dont want you to get mad

oh thats so cute .. actually my bf wanted to propose too.. he had a ring and everything ... how did your bf propose? and did he gave you a ring? .. oh I can wait to see the pics of the big party

Quote:
You mean when you were a child? or... after
what that i fell off the stairs? that happend when i was a child

Quote:
Ah they often deserve it lol
Well not a wall but what you put on bare walls, its huge! and really heavy, we had put it on our front yard, well the garage, while repairing the bare wall and they took it! Those dummies carried that huge thing around and nobody saw! nobody never sees anything here. I hate my town.
lol right girl wow .. tehy carried it aaround and nobody saw it? thats insane.. really

Quote:
Or aera code is 2 numbers, then there's another smaller aera code which is 2 numbers too. so there's 6 numbers to remember... it shouldnt be hard but it is!
dont worry about it .. I cant remember the phone number of my aunt or of some of my friends and they are really easy .. lol

Quote:
lol maybe. And its way easier with the Schengen thingy now.
well .. maybe for the summer .. who knows

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-13-2005, 04:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Congrats Hunniah
Thanks Orton!

Thanks Walloo

Quote:
ok.. dont want you to get mad

oh thats so cute .. actually my bf wanted to propose too.. he had a ring and everything ... how did your bf propose? and did he gave you a ring? .. oh I can wait to see the pics of the big party
lol Good girl!

Well it wasn't something whacko and crazy but it was different in a way, really simple and sweet and adorable I loved it and I said yes before he could even finish asking no he hasn't yet it's totally a mystery to me. I'm not supposed to see it not until the engagement day but I know his taste is great!

So your bf wanted to propose you too? did you guys dicussed it before hand?, or maybe he is planning to propose you in the near future? you never know with the guys
Old 03-14-2005, 04:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
lol Good girl!

Well it wasn't something whacko and crazy but it was different in a way, really simple and sweet and adorable I loved it and I said yes before he could even finish asking no he hasn't yet it's totally a mystery to me. I'm not supposed to see it not until the engagement day but I know his taste is great!

So your bf wanted to propose you too? did you guys dicussed it before hand?, or maybe he is planning to propose you in the near future? you never know with the guys
hopefully

well if his taste is great the rings is gonna be fabolous ... I bet you have to take a picture then and show me .. aww I´m SOOOOOO happy for you

my bf wanted to propose to me on new years.. we never discussed it ... suddenly he was standing before me with a box in his hand and I was like "OMG .. " but welll ..then we talked .. and for me .. its to early .. I mean we are only together for 1 year and 2 months .... I want to wait a bit longer.. at least until he finished school ans we´re living together.. ya know what I mean?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-14-2005, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly1985
Shabana, let's create us a life of TV-Shows and LJ's...
That sounds like a GREAT idea

Quote:
You should really think about stopping while your young sweetie

Quote:
Vancouver was pretty beautiful... It's somehow very similar to San Francisco, I think... I hope I can visit SF some day..
We have sunshine again today.. *yay* But yesterday it snowed again
But they say spring's coming now...
I want to go to SF too, just for Charmed and to stand on the Golden Gate BridgeI can't wait till that day haha!

Good God your weather sucks as bad there than here

Quote:
Blah? I cant process it, I live in Lalaland where it will keep going forever XD
Denial is the way to go then

Quote:
sha yes I´ve seen all 18 episodes ..they are great .. but you have soem tiem to catch up now .. cause the show is on hiatus at the moment
I never understood those hitatus things. American's programming schedule is stupid

Old 03-14-2005, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Argh... I want a baby, babies are so cute... but it doesnt stay small, its like puppies... My mom doesnt like when I compare babies to dogs but its pretty much the same thing. lol
Comparing a baby to a dog...?? Great thing..
I really would liek to have a baby myself.. But I know that's not the time for a baby now.. At least for me.. I'm enjoying having m<y little liece around me and that's great for the moment..

Quote:
Id go to SF too. So much different landscape to visit in the US.
Its getting sunnier here too but that wont last I can smell the rain coming lol
I think SF is a lot different than all of the other cities in the US.. And I sooo love the Golden Gate Bridge and I really want to see it in natural..
The rain would be okay, unless I can see the bridge..

Quote:
That sounds like a GREAT idea
ITA

Quote:
You should really think about stopping while your young sweetie
I know Sweety.. But I mean.. there are so much other things that are badder for life.. I will stop I know, but not now

Quote:
I want to go to SF too, just for Charmed and to stand on the Golden Gate BridgeI can't wait till that day haha!

Good God your weather sucks as bad there than here
We should plan the trip together.. What do you think of it... And a short trip to LA to see the Manor
The weather is getting better.. It was really sunny today and it's getting warmer

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top