Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2004, 09:31 AM
Moderator Manager

Charmed OT: Sprinkle some magic potion!

post away guys! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

KK: new thread, new topic! and forgive me & emma if we talk about F1 okay? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] what's up with you lately?

emma: 2 more frickin' weeks to go! i can't wait! i'm sporting an f1-related av, username & sig! i'm [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img] that's for sure!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-23-2004, 02:16 PM
Absolute Fan

what's up with me? well, i did just so happen to kick some major calc butt on my mid-term. i only missed one multiple choice, got 5/5 for the open response question, and a 28 outta something on the third part, but most of the class got 20-24. so i did awesome. me. the idiot who failed the last marking period. go figure. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

as for F1 talk, hey- i might learn something. or just ask dumb questions. one of the two. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
----
PETA
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals
Old 02-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Linds - I know I'm getting SO excited! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And thanks for starting a new thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kristi - Ask all the dumb questions you want...I do that anyway. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 05:31 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Linds I bet you talk about F1 on all the threads that you post on. Not that there is anything wrong with that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We all know that Formula One is the only obsession that we can have. It is a way of life. Only a little over a week to go!!

...okay back to Charmed [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 02-25-2004, 01:08 AM
Moderator Manager

KK: awww, have a hug! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and don't worry, ask me anything that you wanna know about it. i'll try to make it simpler. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

emma: i've totally changed everything here in FF in anticipation for f1! my username, av & sig! whoah! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

bel: i don't talk about f1, i swear! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] nice to see you here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2004, 02:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by foreva_99:
<STRONG>
...okay back to Charmed [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
on the OT thread? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Kristi's Dumb Question #1:
what exactly is F1? it sounds to me like some kind of motor oil... [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
----
PETA
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals
Old 02-25-2004, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Ooohhhh...KR is for Kimi, I get it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kristi - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] F1 stands for Formula One. There are LOTS of different "Formulas." Each one is kind of a type of race. (This is SUCH a bad explanation.) Basically, it's a motor race and don't you DARE say it's like Nascar, because that's like a federal offence. There are teams of two racers based on whoever makes their car (such as Williams, BMW, McLaren). You think Kimi Raikkonen is the best driver just to be on Lindsay's good side. You also like Montoya to be on my good side. And you don't like Shumacher or really Ferarri, but Barichello (I never spell his name right) is okay if it has to be Ferarri. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

They race in these cars:

That one's Ferarri - you can tell, because it's red. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

10 days, 3 hours, and 14 minutes until the new season! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

And that was way too much information.
Old 02-28-2004, 01:19 PM
Moderator Manager

emma: i love you! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i couldn't have explained it much better! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] and come 2005, our fave drivers are teammates already! i like what you said about not comparing NASCAR & F1 because it is a criminal offense! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

KK: yeah, charmed on the OT thread is weird isn't it? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by =KR=:
<STRONG>emma:and come 2005, our fave drivers are teammates already!</STRONG>
I know! So exciting. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-29-2004, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

There is F1 talk here!!

I am with M&M Montoya is the best driver around at the moment [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can say that now since JV has been fired and no longer racing. I have to pin all my hopes on Monty this season with Kimi coming in a close second.

Old 03-01-2004, 10:52 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
<STRONG>There is F1 talk here!!</STRONG>
that's because i'm around! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

well, if JPM is the next best thing this year, then mclaren did a good job signing him up next year. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2004, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Bel...you can call me Emma. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well, JV used to be good and he used to be my favorite and then I loved Hakkonen (I KNOW that isn't spelled right, but you guys know who I'm talking about), but he doesn't race any more. Montoya better stay around. I definitely think there will be a battle between KR and JPM. I really don't think MS is going to be as dominating as he has in the past, but who knows about Ralphy...
Old 03-02-2004, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Emma

JV used to be good but, then when he went to BAR everything went downhill for him. I hope that Michael is not dominant this year. Hope that there is a real battle for the title like there was last year. Great to see Michael and Ralf going for it. A bit of sibling rivalry never hurt anyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/party.gif[/img] So happy that LoTR won all eleven of the oscars that they were up for.

Old 03-03-2004, 10:44 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] So happy that LoTR won all eleven of the oscars that they were up for.</STRONG>
me too! and i know everyone's like "too predictable". hey, they deserve it! someone's got to be the winner. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

i am frickin' excited for f1. but i don't wanna talk about it so much cos i know not all people can relate. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2004, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Okay we have put a ban on all the Formula One talk then.

I was glad that LoTR won all the awards. It was clearly the best movie and so much work had been put into all three of the movies and it was great to see them getting some recognition. Wonder what the next big movie is going to be [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Probably Star Wars when they comes out next year

Closed Thread   Post New Thread