Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2010, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

Charmed Comic Book Coming in Summer 2010

(Btw, thanks to Primal Slayer for bringing this to my attention. I was caught unprepared but now quickly catching up)

There will be a Charmed Comic Book coming this summer. The first issue will be in June and it's from Zenescope Entertainment.

KSiteTV has more info: KSiteTV Charmed Returns… As A Comic Book

The above is said to be an illustration that would be used for the first cover. We'll see if that is true or not.

Another story on the same: Comic Vine Talks 'Charmed' - Comic Vine

Yes, Rose, Holly and Alyssa agreed to their likenesses being used for the comic.

Now I wish they would go back to write some stories including the Prue character and Cole.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

How awesome
Well,so should we start a separate thread for the comic then?
Insurgent
Old 04-28-2010, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

That is what I'm thinking. There are already previews of the comic being released for view. So we'd probably have to use a thread dedicated for the Charmed comic book. The only thing is if people would be interested in discussing a topic like this.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

I think we can have a thread on probation when the Comic has been realeased and then evaluate how thread is going after a week.
Insurgent
Old 04-28-2010, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Could we do a separate FAQ just for the comic book?

Old 04-29-2010, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

I guess so.
Insurgent
Old 07-09-2010, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Breaking News - WE tv Unveils Robust 2010-2011 Original Programming Slate, Featuring Seven New Original Series | TheFutonCritic.com

Quote:
In addition to original series, WE tv has acquired the full eight-season library of CHARMED, starring Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty and Rose McGowan. The series features 178 one-hour episodes. CHARMED will make its WE tv debut on Monday, June 21 at 5 pm. Back-to-back episodes will air weekdays from 5-7 pm.
I had to scramble to find news about this. This completely took me by surprise! I had not looked into the cable situation regarding Charmed. Last I checked, TNT is continuing to air Charmed for two hours each weekday morning. I don't know how long that would last or if it's a sign that TNT will drop it.

But, for now, Charmed can now be found for two hours in the morning and a couple of hours in the evening starting at 5pm. On WE, Charmed is paired up with Ghost Whisperer, starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. An interesting combo, I say.

Old 07-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TNT has been running Charmed for over 2 years . They put it with (2hrs) Angel

2Hrs Charmed then Supernatural all old WB(old independent network in US)

As said tonight Charmed marathon on WE network till 1 am EST

TNT official site Charmed TV Show, Episodes, Cast & Characters, Schedule - TNT.tv may not work outside US has all the Charmed episodes
Old 03-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

wow been a long time since any news type was posted

Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs & Brian Krause, Prue Halliwell, Piper Halliwell & Leo Wyatt from Charmed, Join the Wizard World Comic Con Tour! : Wizard World Comic Cons : PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON MAY 30-31 - JUNE 1-2, 2013 THUR-FRI-SAT-SUN Pennsy

US fans Philadelphia Comic Con Charmed apperance

Quote:
Home > Wizard Cons > PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON MAY 30-31 - JUNE 1-2, 2013 THUR-FRI-SAT-SUN Pennsylvania Convention Center > Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs & Brian Krause, Prue Halliwell, Piper Halliwell & Leo Wyatt from “Charmed,” Join the Wizard World Comic Con Tour!
Old 03-13-2013, 04:15 AM
Master Fan

That sounds awesome! Wish I could go
Old 03-13-2013, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I live in Philly

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 03-13-2013, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxmisery (View Post)
I live in Philly
Then you gotta go if you can!
Old 03-14-2013, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the news. I'm mildly surprised that Shannen agreed to do this. Let's hope she keeps that schedule for those who are going.

Old 03-15-2013, 01:49 AM
Master Fan

That's really comendable of her
Old 03-18-2013, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨ (View Post)
Then you gotta go if you can!
I really should

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Closed Thread   Post New Thread